It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry says US will take 85,000 refugees next year; 100,000 in '17

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What criteria will form the basis of refugees being approved for entry?
You don't need to know.

Who chooses which refugees will be processed?
Democrats working in Democrat Agencies for a Democrat Administration

What entry visas will they be afforded - permanent / temporary / other?
It doesn't matter, they won't be tracked

What happens to these refugees once Syria is "fixed" - will they be sent home again?
Of course not! What are you thinking? They won't be tracked to begin with.

many, many more questions.

Short answer!

But wait there's more! How are schools funded where you live? Property taxes? State Income Tax? State Sales Tax? A combination of all three? Hang on to your wallet because if your "working" and "working" in the documented economy, you're taxes are going to rise year over year by orders of magnitude.

Go Bernie!?

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

First response blame America it gets old shooting you all down. The blame America first crowd, when you go to sleep at night do you check for Uncle Sam underneath your bed? You don't think that the Middle East wars and discriminatory and genocidal evils have been going on now for over 1000 years? Sectarian violence rules the place. But blame America first!

Oh, and the US needs to end middle eastern wars? See, I did not know that.
Tell me again why the US are in Syria? Al-qaida wasn't enough of a proxy gruop?
Ah, ofcourse, Assad, the most evil man alive right? Like Ghadaffi?

Some ppl.

So I assume you blame Iran for the ongoing conflict between Israel, Palestine and Lebanon?

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The US of A should take all the refugees since the US created this.
100k in one year right? LOL. We will see maybe 400k this year alone in Sweden thanks to this BS.

Thank you america.

Saudi Arabia, and Iran created that mess.

The Sunni and the Shia's with their blood feud trying to see whose cooler.

Their proxy wars extend to Yemen,Somalia,Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya,Syria, and a second front against Israel.

Blame the US FOR WHAT ?

Islam has been around for over 1400 years. The US has been around less than 300.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

First response blame America it gets old shooting you all down. The blame America first crowd, when you go to sleep at night do you check for Uncle Sam underneath your bed? You don't think that the Middle East wars and discriminatory and genocidal evils have been going on now for over 1000 years? Sectarian violence rules the place. But blame America first!

Some ppl.

So I assume you blame Iran for the ongoing conflict between Israel, Palestine and Lebanon?

No, Israel aka THE US

(post by yeahsurexxx removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Women and children first.
The men need to stay home and fight the trash that is causing them to flee.
We don't need to import a bunch of cowards.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Some ppl.

No, Israel aka THE US

You dont see how contradictory that position is?

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Do tell me?

Was there not some big war in the late 30's that some rich americans funded both sides of?

Is the creation of Israel not an effect of that cause?
edit on 21-9-2015 by yeahsurexxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: TechniXcality

you know man...it would be rather difficult to blame America for everything...if you just stayed at home. That's the reality of the situation. You guys are acting as if there is no reason what so ever to make the claim...when there is plenty.

America stays home- "why wont you help us?!"

America goes- "Why don't you go home?!"

Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

I'm starting to agree with you. Screw the world lets just get back to some good ol' fashioned isolationism.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Nothing wrong with blaming the USA for the current refugee crisis, they are in the main responsible for it...supported of course by my own UK government.
Obama spoke recently about 'unintended consequences' with regards to Iraq and the emergence of ISIS. I don't think the idea of 'blaming America first' was his motivation.
The Middle East wars, genocidal evils and sectarian violence over there are none of your business. In all fairness you should be taking in any and all refugees from the countries you have destroyed. Perhaps you should be apologising to them too and offering some sort of reparation.

The consequences are intended. In days of old, a siege on a city was carried out in the hopes the suffering of the people would make the authorities abdicate. In fact the more suffering the better. Same thing is accomplished today when bombing campaigns suspend infrastructure, turning off power, transport , water, food, communication, plunging a region into darkness and despair until they scream, die or give in. The we are helping them and going to rebuild is a bunch of disinformation for public consumption.

Waging aggressive wars of destruction to destabilize and subjugate peoples is the goal all along.
edit on 22-9-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Hopefully Women and Children first? Then families.

Don´t think so. In 2015 Germany had to accept 800.000 - 1.000.000 Refugees. Mostly man, around 75%.
Criticise any aspect of this and you get blamed as a Nazi here.

Things like below in the video happened just a few weeks ago.. Scary.

At 14:30 its worst.

Video
edit on 22-9-2015 by MeanMinistry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I agree with Johnny and think every home should have one. A Syrian refugee that is - come on Johnny lead the way.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

In this case thank god Kerry is lying

Yes there are times like that as rare as they are.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
we're currently a nation of immigrants, its not surprising people from around the world's war torn countries want to move here to escape the tragedies back home in their native homelands, what happens here with refugees and immigrants from arab countries probably wont be any bigger than what happened with mexican immigrants, chinese immigrants and all the others in the past , we have people from almost all foreign countries here, there are few exceptions

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I read in a few places today that north Africans and the Middle East are dumping their own documents, and instead posing as refugees fleeing war and persecution in Syria. Now there's fighting among them. (stoning, bottle throwing etc etc)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The US of A should take all the refugees since the US created this.
100k in one year right? LOL. We will see maybe 400k this year alone in Sweden thanks to this BS.

Thank you america.

Saudi Arabia, and Iran created that mess.

The Sunni and the Shia's with their blood feud trying to see whose cooler.

Their proxy wars extend to Yemen,Somalia,Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya,Syria, and a second front against Israel.

Blame the US FOR WHAT ?

Islam has been around for over 1400 years. The US has been around less than 300.

Blame them for the mess we created. The same messes we always make. We are the number one fighter of proxy wars, Russia being a close second who we are usually fighting the proxy wars against.

It's the same thing we always do. We go into countries and find rebel groups and dictators, we support and glad hand them, then when they become a problem we act like we did nothing.

We do it in south America supporting rebel groups against communist leaders and countries and when the rebel groups become death squads that slaughter whole villages we throw up our hands and say. "Not our fault!"

We went into Afghanistan and supported the rebel group the mujaheddin when they were fighting the Russians. We thought they were great guys then. But, when bin laden and other members of the mujaheddin morphed into Al Queda, once again we threw up our hands and said "Not our fault."

We supported and glad handed Sadam Hussein when he was fighting Iran. We loved him then, later when he started being trouble, we threw up our hands and said. "Not our fault!"

Now you have this immediate refugee crisis, which is caused by one thing, Isis/Isl shredding the middle east. Of course we set all that in motion, we toppled saddam destabilizing Iraqi, left tons of military hardware behind, we then supported and glad handed rebel groups that were seeking to topple Lebanon and Syria and surprise surprise when those very same rebel groups morphed into ISIS/ISL, grabbed our hardware and started shredding the middle east, people like you throw up your hands and say not our fault.

Do you see the pattern? It's the same one every time. It's the enemy of my enemy is my ally policy and it causes more harm then good. And yes in the end it is the United States mea culpa.

That is what the US does, if we can't kick in your front door, we will find a pit bull in your neighborhood, we will feed them meat, train them to be mean and set them loose. Then when it runs around the neighborhood attacking and killing people we say. "We didn't do anything." but in reality we did and we do all the time.
edit on 22-9-2015 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos

edit on 22-9-2015 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos

edit on 22-9-2015 by prisoneronashipoffools because: ty[o

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Well the big picture from your source is US is getting only 10k from Syria, and no more.The others are from around the world. Other countries are getting also refugees from around the world and they aren't counting for this math.
Why mix numbers? It's called propaganda and demagogy!!

Heck!? US is the main responsible for the instability and wars in ME, so it's a kind of joke!

Nevertheless let's take a look to some numbers...
Only Germany (not taking in consideration, other European countries: Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Greece, etc...)

Germany has talked about taking more than 800,000 Syrian refugees, thousands of whom have already flooded train and bus stations throughout Europe. Even Venezuela has promised to take 20,000 refugees.

now US:

United States is joining European nations in the effort to resettle Syrian refugees, has told his administration to take in at least 10,000 displaced Syrians over the next year

source

A little math: 10k/800k * 100% = 1.25%
HOW!? Even Venezuela it's getting more than US! 2.5% in relation to German numbers.

Who bombed out those ME countries? Hint, it wasn't Venezuela or Germany.

They should be sent in "Titanic" ships to the US, at least 90% of them, NOT 1.25%!?
it MUST be a joke...

edit on 22/9/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: TechniXcality

you know man...it would be rather difficult to blame America for everything...if you just stayed at home. That's the reality of the situation. You guys are acting as if there is no reason what so ever to make the claim...when there is plenty.

America stays home- "why wont you help us?!"

America goes- "Why don't you go home?!"

Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

I'm starting to agree with you. Screw the world lets just get back to some good ol' fashioned isolationism.

your own damn fault. Is anybody blaming Russia for world's problems ? No. You know why not...because Russia has not taken up on itself to be the world police.

Since your country so willingly acted like the world police...it now has obligations on that role. Nobody forced you too. But once you go all over the world...bringing democracy and "liberating" poor souls from evil dictators...now you have an obligation. Deal with it.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

We already are getting thousands from Thailand I know because I worked with them for three years in a meat packing plant.

When is our governent going to let us take care of ourselves first? It's hard getting work for many around here - employers rather hire people they can abuse and not get in trouble I've seen it firsthand.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join