It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are a myth, so that the Government keeps you from knowing about this.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Then if the Sun's field is not 'straight down' in your opinion, outside of using Earth's field,

it's not possible? Or forget the sun?

If everything is spinning, and that is spinning around another thing, spinning around another thing, while spinning itself, there might be some utilizable perpetual energy available?

You make me feel like the world is flat bro.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Then if the Sun's field is not 'straight down' in your opinion, outside of using Earth's field,
it's not possible? Or forget the sun?
There is no up or down in space. I have no idea what you are trying to say.

If everything is spinning, and that is spinning around another thing, spinning around another thing, while spinning itself, there might be some utilizable perpetual energy available?
You might have to define "perpetual energy" for me, but what does that have to do with magnetic levitation?

You make me feel like the world is flat bro.
It isn't, brah. That was not my intention.

edit on 9/16/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

BS re super tech we always hear this rubbish about tech 50 years ahead of what we know YET the USA struggles to deal with poorly trained / equipped fighters on overseas conflicts SORRY that does not add up.

90% of ufo sightings are due to people that haven't a clue what they are looking at but have a simple explanation the others are hoaxes YOU just have to look on many threads on here to see that.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

None. I'm my own crazy I guess.

my theory is that Jesus is a political control tool, however God is real, created by pure human consciousness the moment that all humans believe in his existence, and from their own power create him, simultaneously during the singularity, where the first underwater City(Atlantis) activates a time machine, to return humanity to 2012, to prevent the terrorist attack on the Tower Of Babel in 2156.

was I supposed to make my own? I don't think that's how religion works exactly.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

poorly equipped?

lol.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

If the field supporting the ship(Sun)

was a stronger force than the Gravity from the Earth. Was what I was asking?

Then get to the correct temperature to 'lock' with the Sun's field, and coordinate your position to not 'fly' into Earth.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Yup.
Low quality video compression effects.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Then get to the correct temperature to 'lock' with the Sun's field, and coordinate your position to not 'fly' into Earth.

Ah. And how do you "coordinate your position". By controlling the Sun's magnetic field?

I would think a light sail would be more effective.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

my theory is that Jesus is a political control tool, however God is real, created by pure human consciousness the moment that all humans believe in his existence, and from their own power create him, simultaneously during the singularity, where the first underwater City(Atlantis) activates a time machine, to return humanity to 2012, to prevent the terrorist attack on the Tower Of Babel in 2156.

finally you're making sense

but I wanna play...so let's see...

If God is created by pure human consciousness by humans believing in him...why not Jesus than ? People also believe in him...actually...more then a billion people do ?

where there humans existing during the theoretical singularity ?

to return humanity to 2012

aaaah...now I get it...you're one of those 2012 Mayan calendar people ? You just won't let it go huh ?

to prevent the terrorist attack on the Tower Of Babel in 2156.

what's the word I'm looking for here...ah yes...LOL.

You keep on rocking man

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I agree the video is probably fake. I believe in the technology of Americans.

There's a reason we own certain things. I know 'bending light' is real at the least.

Quantum entanglement could lead to splitting atom's for similar effects in remote locations, without even needing a 'bomb'.

Sure Korea can 'nuke' us. Can they nuke us 50 times in the same spot simultaneously?

Ego drives science as fast as it should thusly be removed. Creating to understand is important, but even at this point we know that dropping steel rods from space, that travel mach 9 by the time they hit Earth, do more damage than any bomb could.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I agree the video is probably fake.
Not fake, just very low quality.

Quantum entanglement could lead to splitting atom's for similar effects in remote locations, without even needing a 'bomb'.
No.

Ego drives science as fast as it should thusly be removed. Creating to understand is important, but even at this point we know that dropping steel rods from space, that travel mach 9 by the time they hit Earth, do more damage than any bomb could.
Tungsten would be preferable but what does any of that have to do with magnetic levitation?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I just made a time Loop, and put God, Jesus, Timetravel, Some kind of Utopian future leading to Terrorists and 9/11 in it, and described the final moments as the singularity.

The idea of the main story ark, is that we've repeated this particular zone of time over and over, due to misunderstanding divine power, and destroying it, by some, and resetting the entire universe as a counter measure by others, only to repeat the same mistake inevitability later, over and over.

I work with Algorithms, I try to describe the Universe as a repeating algorithm. Those themes stuck out to me, for some reason.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Sometimes the hardest thing to do has the simplest answer.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

poorly equipped?

lol.

www.youtube.com...

You are so easily fooled very poor quality video leads to artifacts I will show you something a 1000 times better

The exposures for this timelapse were taken with an ND filter over the lens due to this the exposure times were so long any moving object would not show correctly other tricks are used in post edit it's an easy way to create pictures that look like ghosts.

Ghosts
edit on 16-9-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

fooled or not, they've made machines that bend light.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Ok

Why can't both aliens AND secret government technology exist and interact

They are not mutually exclusive

Quite the opposite

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

This is a video of Quantum Levitation.

Essentially, using Quantum Trapping, any object can ignore gravity.

The method to achieve this, is a superconductor, that is chilled to a temperature, to match the magnetic field of the magnet, for trapping to take effect.

This means, that anything, if cold enough, can be suspended in gravity, in a magnetic field, if it also has a magnetic field.

Anti-Gravity, is extremely simple science, testing the limits of 'cold', it is not sophisticated, innovative or creative. The extent to the sophistication of these aircraft have been heavily overplayed, for decades.

And this is because we have had this technology, for decades.

I propose to you, that the majority of Alien pop-culture, is to sway people from the idea that we created these Aircraft. Aliens existing regardless.

I've found similar issues with some of the basic science responsible for teleportation. It seems to me personally, this information is compartmentalized on purpose. The Government would rather have you believe in green men, then them having anti-gravity, and teleportation spacecraft. The true irony being- there really could even still be Green Men.

Let me know what you think Alien Skeptics/Believers!

- This isnt anti gravirty any more than sticking a magnet on things is anti gravity
- This isnt new/hidden/unknown
- This still requires liquid nitrogen to function
- This still requires superconducting magnets to work
- You can buy kits for kids that do this

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

poorly equipped?

lol.

www.youtube.com...

Actually if you read my post correctly I never said the US forces were poorly equipped I said the people they STRUGGLE to defeat are poorly equipped in comparison yet you and others claim all this secret tech 50 plus years ahead being the common quote.

If so why did the UK develope the Harrier jump jet and Concorde and not the USA.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

So, you are saying that the US government sent a "disfgured midget" back through time to Texas just so he could crash into a windmill and be kill.
This was done in the effort to "cover-up" some technilogical advancement they had made and wanted to keep it from the Russians and Chinese.
Why not just make and use their devices and not say anything about it?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

poorly equipped?

lol.

www.youtube.com...

Actually if you read my post correctly I never said the US forces were poorly equipped I said the people they STRUGGLE to defeat are poorly equipped in comparison yet you and others claim all this secret tech 50 plus years ahead being the common quote.

If so why did the UK develope the Harrier jump jet and Concorde and not the USA.

Because at that time we were leaders in that field. Simple.

We are not anymore

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join