It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe She's Got Nice Legs Donald

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Donald Trump's shoot from the lip style can't possibly carry him to the White House.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Donald Trump mocked the physical appearance of fellow Republican U.S. presidential candidate Carly Fiorina in remarks published on Wednesday, saying: "Look at that face. Would anyone vote for that?"

Somebody in the Republican brain trust should take him aside and give him this message,

"Listen you haywire haired buffoon, there might be tons wrong with Carly Fiorina's politics but there is nothing wrong with her face. Be polite. No matter who gets the nomination, in politics we all pull together to win. Got it?"

neoneocon.com...

I think it is great that this clown king keeps delivering himself of outrageous, intolerant, high handed opinions of the sort that sound great walking up the fairway with your millionaire buddies on the golf course, but which are poison at the ballot box.

Keep talking Donald and you're going to give Webster Tarpley an early Christmas gift, the complete destruction of the Republican Party.

edit on 10-9-2015 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Trump has decided his own fate and he relishes his minutes of glory hovering above those that fear him.
In time he will fold his tent and steal away, job done, other candidates having gained the necessary insight...or not whether by design or happenstance.

No maybe about those legs, bro! But let's not get into that because it is sexist. Let's just judge on the faces of the two, regardless of your personal inclinations, which would you rather kiss?
edit on 10-9-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well, at least she doesn't have cankles.

Jude

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Ineffectual diatribe!
Let's hope. It is odd however to me that he appears to truly feel THIS type of onslaught is what will appeal to the Republican voters...
Why would he think that? Or why would his advisers advise that?

She does have rather nice legs, can't we agree on that?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You know, I'm not gonna follow this. Yeah, he's an oaf.
But he may be a genuine oaf, and I bet he doesn't screw with killers and junkies.
He may be for real with this. I know the progressives are pretty genuine about lining anthromorphic climate change deniers, or just 'deniers' as they are now referred to, tacitly, 'against the wall at Nuremberg'. And gay advocate Dan Savage engages germ warfare tactics against political rivals. That. Is how genuine they are.

Having thought about it, the offensive thing Donald spoke is something I might think every time I see myself in a mirror, if I were a candidate. Imo, Donald is laying groundwork toward being PC proof against first the media, then it's master(s). It is an awkward sign of sincerity, which sincerity is one of his more prominent personal stumbling blocks. I'd ask myself as well, if anyone would vote for this face, especially were I Donald. He has plenty of aesthetic funk to deal with. Maybe it will keep his mind off feeding the police state robber/killer growth entrenchment industries?

So, put it together. What if Trump isn't one of them?

Christ, this Trump oaf had better be bulletproof.
By this sacrilege, perhaps the man is simply trying to seem not too religious?

As for the Donald's remark, if that is what he meant, Rod Stewart said it so much better:

You don't need too much persuading
I don't mean to sound degrading
But with a face like that
you got nothing to laugh about

He may know the same, about himself, and is just keeping it honest in his own weird man spreading way?

# 514

edit on 10-9-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: modifier verb

edit on 10-9-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovan
Yeah , reason that out for me.???

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Donald Trump's shoot from the lip style can't possibly carry him to the White House.

Or can it ?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Trump takes a shot at Carly's face and you respond by calling him an intolerant clown and haywire haired buffoon. You remind me of him.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

People who take Donald Trump seriously amount about 10% of the electorate according to figures quoted by Jeff Rense during an interview with Donald Trump. Of course we all know that the media can make candidates in accordance with the desires of power brokers behind the scenes and Trump is certainly getting the media.

One questions if that is an advantage in his case.

In 2016 Obama will be out of the White House so all the Obama haters will have to get a new punching bag. Don't worry, losing George W. Bush was traumatic for satirists the world over, but we soldiered on and found new targets. Go Donald!

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

After looking at them at length I do concur she does have a nice set of pins

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
He really doesn't think much about women does he? Other than we should sit silent and be his pretties.
All this from a sicko who said he would date his daughter if he could.
vile.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Sauce for the gander. At least I was being literal and descriptive. Trump was being airy, vague and disingenuous. What a surprise.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

A person whose wife also said.

Ivana Trump once accused the real-estate tycoon of ‘rape,’ although she later clarified: not in the ‘criminal sense.’

Then has a lawyer saying you can not rape your wife.

I guess he will get the Misogyny vote.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Or can it ?

Ya know, I hate to say it but you might have something there. I just can't believe his sort of demagogy is really suited for a trip longer than round of golf. Sooner or later he will be talking to serious people, seriously. At least I hope he will.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
And people still think this guy is presidential material?
He has NO tact, he can't disagree or criticize someone without going over board.

It is like all people care about is that he doesn't care about being PC.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
I hadn't heard that story?
Thats horrific if true. What is wrong with people giving him a nano second of anything other than their contempt.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

<<   2  3 >>

join