It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third World Invasion: Eyewitness Report

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

It sounds bigoted when I write it but think about what many radicals in Islam have been saying they would do for so long. They said that Islam would take over the world. Some have posture that it would occur over a 20 year period. Mind you not all of the refugees are Muslim and many are peaceful people looking for help but this is the perfect invasion by Humanitarian crisis as cover to infiltrate further. If we are thinking this then you know that Western based Governments are as well. The US had it's mass immigration experience from Europe in the turn of the last century and also during the American Civil War. It had a terrible effect on America and it took decades and in some cases over a century for it to sort itself out and issues still persist to this day. Now Europe must endure it or simply halt it.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Something else that's rubbing me up the wrong way.

After breaking international agreements, Merkel announces that a new agreement is to be born, that all member nations agree to take in a 'mandatory quota' of refugees, and they will be bound to this 'agreement'. So, she's already decided and publicly announced what's going to happen before any so-called 'discussions' with leaders of other nations. This obviously isn't going to be a democratic discussion between nation leaders, it's a formality meeting to define the numbers which will become the already decided 'mandatory quotas'.

When she first started banging on about it just after she broke the law, the media were using the phrase ''forced' quotas', but i noticed it suddenly changed to using the not-so-dictator-sounding phrase 'mandatory quotas'. I've noticed this clever tactic with language is rife in politics - you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter and present it under softer-sounding name.
Imagine:
TPTB calls all the all media they own - "Stop saying the word 'forced', it sounds bad and the grockles won't like it, it could create big problems'.
MEDIA: "Ok boss. We'll change the word to 'mandatory' instead."

Whatever they want to call it, and however much they sugar the bitter pill, I don't like it. Forced, mandatory, must agree, these words to me all equate to 'no choice' for those individual nations - cleverly sneaked in and pushed on them by a law-breaking leader under the guise of the good Samaritan.

I wonder what other 'mandatory' rules and laws will follow once the foot is in the door with this first one.
edit on 10-9-2015 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydollJunker(who?) Has already announced that countries that dont take their quotas will have their funding cut from europe. So the poles and the romanians best get building camps.

This is obviously the end of europe. The refugees wont go to countries where everyone else is leaving.
Solves a lot of problems,Europe has failed.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
There a conspiracy theory that the aim of the EU is to destroy the notion of independent states and cultures so that you end up with one homogenous mass of interbred people who have no sense of identity or roots so that they can easily be controlled.

With the EU rising from what was supposed to be nothing more than a trade agreement, the single European currency, and removal of the rights of member states to make their own laws, and now this flooding of Europe with immigrants from 3rd world countries - well I don't think it can be considered a conspiracy theory any longer, it is a conspiracy FACT.

I study propaganda and was literally agog the other day at what I consider to be THE most blatant piece of propaganda that I have ever witnessed in my life reported by the good old BBC. You can see it here:

www.bbc.co.uk...

We are supposed to believe that the good old German people are so overwhelmed with joy at hordes of immigrants arriving in their country that an entire train station full of people stopped and broke into spontaneous applause when a train loaded with immigrants arrived.

It was just lucky that the cameras were there and just coincidence that the people clapping were all lined up in a group in one small section, like they were waiting for the train.

There is definitely a big plan afoot here, it's being run for the benefit of the elites, and as George Carlin put it, it's one big club - and you ain't in it!

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
History tends to repeat itself.

400 years back, sumbags, robbers of europe started migrating to America. Insearch of better life. They displaced the peaceful inhabitants of america and south america. In 50 years, the original inhabitants were wiped out.

The original inhabitants outnumbered the migrants by 10000:1. it was carnage.

After 400 years, Mel Gibson takes a movie that potrays the original inhabitants as barbarians.

Wondering who will take the movie in 2400 AD.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This is what these savages do. I live in South Africa and us whites have to guard against theft, rape, corruption and murder on a daily basis. Europe will now experience what we experienced in South Africa and why we had apartheid laws in place to protect us from savagery.
Welcome to Africa my friends

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: diabloman
History tends to repeat itself.

400 years back, sumbags, robbers of europe started migrating to America. Insearch of better life. They displaced the peaceful inhabitants of america and south america. In 50 years, the original inhabitants were wiped out.

The original inhabitants outnumbered the migrants by 10000:1. it was carnage.

After 400 years, Mel Gibson takes a movie that potrays the original inhabitants as barbarians.

Wondering who will take the movie in 2400 AD.

Great story. Every piece of land on Earth was stolen from the "original inhabitants" at some point.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

You'd think a Polish writer would be more sensitve to the plight of people running away from wars and poverty.

76 years ago a whole slew of Poles were doing exactly the same.

How quickly people forget.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

You'd think a Polish writer would be more sensitve to the plight of people running away from wars and poverty.

But they were running away from death and they didn't turn up in other countries and start attacking the natives - they joined forces to fight the injustice.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Whatever you think about this I think this is just the beginning and it will go on for years. It will get very ugly very fast. Estimates are at least another 2 million are in Africa on the way to Europe...
My prediction is the open border policy will be a total failure which encourages more and more to come and there will be no let up for Europe year after year unless they take control of the situation. Very soon they will be in emergency panic mode if they aren't already.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

i'm sorry, but how does running away from wars and poverty compare to a bunch of young, healthy and relatively wealthy (good clothes, iphones, 4000 euro cost of getting into europe) CRIMINALS, terrorizing public by attacking, stealing and throwing feces?

i don't care if they're muslims or not, i would react the same way regardless of their religion - because my reaction to such savagery has nothing to do with their religion. it's a reaction to savagery, period.

you're out of your mind if you think you can compare them to polish people from 1939. it's just wrong.

also, that writer is all for helping those that need help, regardless of their religion. those people he encountered though - those savages - they don't need help. they need a cell. or did you miss the part where they've attacked humanitarian aid?

there are good white people and bad white people, good black people and bad black people, good asian people and bad asian people, why the hell can't some of you understand there are not only good muslims, but also bad ones? are you so brainwashed by the EU propaganda already?

how anyone can even think of defending such savagery is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock
Whatever you think about this I think this is just the beginning and it will go on for years. It will get very ugly very fast. Estimates are at least another 2 million are in Africa on the way to Europe...
My prediction is the open border policy will be a total failure which encourages more and more to come and there will be no let up for Europe year after year unless they take control of the situation. Very soon they will be in emergency panic mode if they aren't already.

they need public support to start a WWIII. most people don't care about the middle east. turmoil in their own backyard though - that will change their minds pretty fast.

everything has a reason.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: disregard
a reply to: doobydollJunker(who?) Has already announced that countries that dont take their quotas will have their funding cut from europe. So the poles and the romanians best get building camps.

This is obviously the end of europe. The refugees wont go to countries where everyone else is leaving.
Solves a lot of problems,Europe has failed.

Do all the member nations receive EU funding?

If not, I wonder will the nations that don't receive it be allowed to refuse their quota without punishment? Or will they be forced to contribute more to the EU coffers?

Nice move Merkel, illegally inviting the world to come to Europe under the premise that Germany will take them all in, only to later announce that they are to be dispersed between all the other EU law-abiding nations, which 'must agree' to take them in or be fined/reduce their funding.

When is Germany going to be fined for breaking EU agreements just a few days ago? How dare Germany and Junker now suggest member nations be held to imposed future laws or else, when Germany's leader has demonstrated she doesn't give a rat's poont for the present democratically agreed laws, with no consequences whatsoever?

I feel like I went to sleep and woke up in Upside-down World lol.

R.I.P. EU - Rest In Pieces.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Europe and America should be more than happy to take in an unlimited number of refugees because they are partially responsible for destablizing the countries of the people fleeing the conflict.

I hope the refugees find good jobs in Europe and make a better life than they had in thier own war torn countries.

I think the diversity would be good for Europe and will aid in the intergration of various races throught Europe.

I think in time people will settle down and stop thinking so much about race and countries of orgin, instead people will just move on with thier lives and look for the next interesting thing, most likely going to work doing a 9-5 shift.

In a hundred years I think Europe will be much more multi racial and I think thats a good thing.

edit on 10-9-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'm a German resident and I can tell you first hand a LOT of people just fear IS terrorists could be among the refugees.

Gin

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

When is Germany going to be fined for breaking EU agreements just a few days ago?

I think Germany is digging it's own grave already. Sooner or later this whole thing will explode on their faces. Give few years and these "economic refugees" have sucked Germany dry through their generous welfare.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalbeck

No doubt a lot of the Syrian refugees/migrants are young fit men of military age. A significant number of them would probably be ex Assad soldiers or rebel fighters or IS who may have committed war crimes and killed a lot of people. To think that is not the case is not realistic.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

What is the European Union going to do, when the economic collapse occurs, and all of these unprocessed refugees in waiting, react to hunger, poverty and homelessness.. the refugees will be forced to rob pillage and plunder to survive, and my opinion is, that this refugee disaster will be the ultimate third world war in Europe: Survival of the fittest, and from the looks of it, both Syrian Middle Eastern refugees as well as African refugees, will attempt to maintain the upper hand throughout, utilizing force, violence, and crime to stay afloat..

Should the economic collapse occur anytime soon, there will be major violence throughout Europe..

These immigrants are not thin starving people, looking to be fed by humanitarian organizations..I would say many of them are young men on a mission to get their own by whatever means possible.. it will be either you or me;

What about the individual's (The People's) right to KEEP and BEAR arms?!!.....oh wait...I forgot. Good luck. I'm sure your Union/Government will be right there on your doorstep to help when a horde of ME and African "refugees" decide your community should be theirs.
edit on 10-9-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
But they were running away from death

What do you think these people are running away from? Cheese?

and they didn't turn up in other countries and start attacking the natives - they joined forces to fight the injustice.

They've been treated like cattle. What would you do in their situation?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalbeck
I'm a German resident and I can tell you first hand a LOT of people just fear IS terrorists could be among the refugees.

Well it really wouldn't be hard to sneak in a few. Most likely has already happened. A lot seem to be military age, can't blame them, join the ISIS or die it seems over there. Just don't understand why they wouldn't form some rebel group. It's not like that hasn't happened be for. Why run this time of all times?

The refugee flood is worse then a bomb going off in the EU. A bomb goes off it's done. You clean up, rebuild, put some odd shaped metal and stone thing in the middle and make a new holiday. Refugees are on going, they won't stop, no telling which are good and which are bad and with how well the global market is doing right now you might have a few people out of the job wondering around with the refugees after a while. That's not a mix that ends with happy feelings and good times.
edit on 10-9-2015 by ObjectZero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join