It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third World Invasion: Eyewitness Report

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel
a reply to: tony9802

When needy come, they grab what ever they need, and run over. It is a tad unsettling view though.

Perhaps this is where the world is coming to - revolution by mass invasion.

Once again - Trump is right - wall is needed.

Look at the pictures, it clearly looks like no-one needed anything at all, baskets full of fruits, cases of bottled water just lying there on the streets? Any person with the will to live would have scooped that stuff up and carried it with them for survival.

I am not sure what is going on over there, but it does not look good. Once authorities and military step in, it's going to get messy.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Damn right it is an invasion. The Aztecs and the Incas would agree.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Europe and the western world is about to experience something thrust upon them like never before.......and I fear that an unavoidable situation will ensue culminating in a system of racial segregation, most likely resultant from existing citizens taking matters into their own hands until the military and government steps in and sorts things out.

The manifestation of Apartheid is again about to occur.

I don't know about the rest of Europe, but Italy has a very strange situation. Due to low birth rate and young Italians leaving Italy for jobs elsewhere, Italy has entire towns and villages that are all but entirely empty! By the same token however, the Italian economy is so frail, I can't imagine how they're going to cope financially.

This will go down in the history books as bizarre in the extreme.

I've noticed an influx of Italians here. My new neigbors that arrrived last year is a young Italian couple with no children. They work and also send some of their money back to Italy.

edit on 9-9-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsionicOmniverse
Must everything have a fear based response of "us" vs "them"?

Human fear has a reason for existing. It is instinctual to fear the unknown because the unknown can often harm you. If you hear a rustling in the bushes while on an African Safari it would be wise NOT to investigate.....that is fear telling you it could be a predator that can eat you.

Seeing this many people coming from all areas with a very good chance of many of them being hostile is a healthy fear to have. Unhealthy would be acting as if there were no threat at all. That is a good way to get a lot of people put in harms way.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Europe and the western world is about to experience something thrust upon them like never before.......and I fear that an unavoidable situation will ensue culminating in a system of racial segregation, most likely resultant from existing citizens taking matters into their own hands until the military and government steps in and sorts things out.

Apartheid is already alive and well in Israel.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

In Iowa, this lunatic openly called immigrants to be slaves. This guy is gonna have a have a field day when the refugees swarm into the US:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

originally posted by: TonyS

I don't know about the rest of Europe, but Italy has a very strange situation. Due to low birth rate and young Italians leaving Italy for jobs elsewhere, Italy has entire towns and villages that are all but entirely empty! By the same token however, the Italian economy is so frail, I can't imagine how they're going to cope financially.

This will go down in the history books as bizarre in the extreme.

I've noticed an influx of Italians here. My new neigbors that arrrived last year is a young Italian couple with no children. They work and also send some of their money back to Italy.

They probably make pretty good neighbors. On my last trip to Rome in 2010 one of the strangest sights was abandoned and entirely empty blocks of Apartment buildings in near proximity to the "Downtown" area. And real estate prices in "Metro" Rome are out of sight. One young lady we talked to told us she and her family live in an apartment building about 45 miles outside of Rome; she had to take a train and two buses to get to work everyday. And all because they couldn't make enough money to live closer to work.

Very strange to me the Italians haven't been able to improve their economy. Its actually worse today than when I lived there in the late 1970's.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Really people, swarms of third world people invading the borders, really its 2015, people believe this stuff, just by the words used you can smell the propaganda, wow people get a grip, reality is so much nicer.

edit on 9-9-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Germany has unilaterally broken mutually agreed EU immigration laws and has wilfully and recklessly exposed all European nations to a very real security risk, without consulting or discussing the implications or concerns with the leaders of the other member nations.

It's unacceptable to unilaterally break internationally agreed laws and then defend it by unilaterally deciding the present law doesn't work.

Is Germany going to face any consequences for this illegal act? Would any other member nation face consequences had they done this instead of Germany?

Should any refugee-related social unrest occur in any of the member nations as a result of this illegal act, is Germany going to take responsibility for it?

Actually, I propose every member nation should make Germany and Merkel aware that they WILL be held responsible.

It's disgraceful that such a glaring and major breach of EU law is not being shouted about very loudly, and is basically being ignored by all the media.
edit on 9-9-2015 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

When needy come, they grab what ever they need, and run over. It is a tad unsettling view though.

Look at the pictures, it clearly looks like no-one needed anything at all, baskets full of fruits, cases of bottled water just lying there on the streets? Any person with the will to live would have scooped that stuff up and carried it with them for survival.

I am not sure what is going on over there, but it does not look good. Once authorities and military step in, it's going to get messy.

It's all part of ISIS plan to establish global Caliphate, using the refugee crisis as a perfect cover. And this article is from last year too. Or will people here diss this too because the source is the Daily Mail, like they say anything from the Express is not credible.

"The ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate - and change their name to the Islamic State'
ISIS has formally declared the establishment of a caliphate, or Islamic state, in the vast stretches of the Middle East that have fallen under its control, and has outlined a vision to expand into Europe".
www.dailymail.co.uk... lFpOWJkS

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Showing up without documents to prove who you are is a red flag, people who couldn't get in legally can now just go in with the crowd as a refugee. Anybody who viewed their behavior and saw that mess they left behind should know what their in for, they couldn't even act normal until they got their foot in the door. Bad times ahead.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Why can we as people not learn from history and our wrondoings?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: korath
Showing up without documents to prove who you are is a red flag, people who couldn't get in legally can now just go in with the crowd as a refugee. Anybody who viewed their behavior and saw that mess they left behind should know what their in for, they couldn't even act normal until they got their foot in the door. Bad times ahead.

Are you referring to the European refugee crisis or the US policy for illegals? Sooner or later the result will be the same.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Maybe if NATO did not bomb, destabilize and fund separatists in these countries there would not have been any refugees.. You caused this, you must suffer its consequences...

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I remember this map, but one year later they are still fighting their asses in Iraq & Syria...

They could start another front in Europe, I guess France, Germany or Bosnia would be a start... But some of their plans are ridiculous... The world has a lot of lunatics, but not enough to conquer that much.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: strongfp

It's all part of ISIS plan to establish global Caliphate, using the refugee crisis as a perfect cover. And this article is from last year too. Or will people here diss this too because the source is the Daily Mail, like they say anything from the Express is not credible.

"The ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate - and change their name to the Islamic State'
ISIS has formally declared the establishment of a caliphate, or Islamic state, in the vast stretches of the Middle East that have fallen under its control, and has outlined a vision to expand into Europe".
www.dailymail.co.uk... lFpOWJkS

Wolves in sheep's fur....brilliant but overused . Now it will be overlooked as "The boy that cried wolf" .

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

That's the plan right?

I mean we will be told we are heartless for the sins of our governments and the same people responsible will come to the rescue for a problem they knew they would create?

I shudder at the thought of how many people will die to due to corruption and money, but many will be begging those who created the problem to save them....
edit on 9-9-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsionicOmniverse
Must everything have a fear based response of "us" vs "them"?

No. No, no, no, no, no!

We could all just stand around in a circle holding hands and singing Kumbayah together.

Why don't you go on over there and ask the refugees if they would like to do that? Let us know how that works out.
edit on 2015 9 09 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
You know whats going to happen? if things get so bad, martial law will be employed, and the extreme right parties will come to power....

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It's just going to be a question of who makes the first move soon. Will we say enough is enough, or will we wait until they try to impose their religion on us through force and bombs?

Either way, there will be blood...especially with idiots like Merkel and Junker telling us that new laws will be passed to help these migrants get into work, when there is mass unemployment already across Europe.

Almost time for us to clear out the trash, and I refer to our corrupt EU dictatorship too...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join