It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third World Invasion: Eyewitness Report

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
An eye-witness account from Kamil Bulonis, a Polish travel blog writer, who was present on the Italian-Austrian border on September 5, 2015, as swarms of Third World persons poured across the border to invade Austria and Germany (A translation from Polish): (Please note: all pictures from the Hungarian-Austrian border)

newobserveronline.com...

What is the European Union going to do, when the economic collapse occurs, and all of these unprocessed refugees in waiting, react to hunger, poverty and homelessness.. the refugees will be forced to rob pillage and plunder to survive, and my opinion is, that this refugee disaster will be the ultimate third world war in Europe: Survival of the fittest, and from the looks of it, both Syrian Middle Eastern refugees as well as African refugees, will attempt to maintain the upper hand throughout, utilizing force, violence, and crime to stay afloat..

Should the economic collapse occur anytime soon, there will be major violence throughout Europe..

These immigrants are not thin starving people, looking to be fed by humanitarian organizations..I would say many of them are young men on a mission to get their own by whatever means possible.. it will be either you or me;

Hopefully the collapse will not occur for another few years..

newobserveronline.com...

+36 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

Europe and the western world is about to experience something thrust upon them like never before.......and I fear that an unavoidable situation will ensue culminating in a system of racial segregation, most likely resultant from existing citizens taking matters into their own hands until the military and government steps in and sorts things out.

The manifestation of Apartheid is again about to occur.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Gonna have to say I agree with that assessment. There are many stories coming out painting a different picture than the narrative that only hungry, displaced war refugees are coming into Europe.

And honestly, if I were a terrorist leader this would be a ripe opportunity to lay the groundwork for something big.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Must everything have a fear based response of "us" vs "them"?

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsionicOmniverse

You think us vs them is a fear based response? Dang it, need a new term when talking about the upcoming game involving my favorite college football team.

Must everything end in a label like fear based response?

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

When needy come, they grab what ever they need, and run over. It is a tad unsettling view though.

Perhaps this is where the world is coming to - revolution by mass invasion.

Once again - Trump is right - wall is needed.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I just clicked on this thread and actually daydreamed while I smoked, and scrolling down, I thought pretty much the same. Even without any insult from the refugees, the far right groups like Britain First are surely going to spark something.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Reporters in polish news starts to say "migrants" instead "imigrants, illegal imigrants". Media enter the game.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

They left their countries not knowing if they will ever see 'their' loved ones or homeland again, and not knowing what you all would do to them, or even if they would survive the experience of just leaving, testing systems and moving en mass putting pressure on 'your' imposed ways of control that everyone else in so-called civilised society have had to suffer to date.

If you bom their women, children and old ones now (green brothers and sisters) and those who stayed behind, then you will prove to them you are the trash they think you are already ... pampered ... clean ... fed ... educated ... no crap, no bombs, no strife, no spine.

you'll want to make for dam sure it's not for this only

frogs croaking ... rains commin' ... soon ...
edit on 9-9-2015 by Aussieamandarc because: we'll see ...

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's a very convenient situation for the powers that be, if an economic collapse is on the cards, at least the general population will have a group to vent their anger at.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
You cal that an invasion, a few lost souls... i'm going to head to my bunker now... jeeeez

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

An eye-witness account from Kamil Bulonis, a Polish travel blog writer, who was present on the Italian-Austrian border on September 5, 2015, as swarms of Third World persons poured across the border to invade Austria and Germany (A translation from Polish): (Please note: all pictures from the Hungarian-Austrian border)

newobserveronline.com...

What is the European Union going to do, when the economic collapse occurs, and all of these unprocessed refugees in waiting, react to hunger, poverty and homelessness.. the refugees will be forced to rob pillage and plunder to survive, and my opinion is, that this refugee disaster will be the ultimate third world war in Europe: Survival of the fittest, and from the looks of it, both Syrian Middle Eastern refugees as well as African refugees, will attempt to maintain the upper hand throughout, utilizing force, violence, and crime to stay afloat..

Should the economic collapse occur anytime soon, there will be major violence throughout Europe..

These immigrants are not thin starving people, looking to be fed by humanitarian organizations..I would say many of them are young men on a mission to get their own by whatever means possible.. it will be either you or me;

Hopefully the collapse will not occur for another few years..

newobserveronline.com...

I think your right! I think Europe has already been facing muslim immigration issue's and this will just expand on those issue's.

I saw a video of migrants who declined food aide simply because the boxes the food was in had a red cross insignia on it. I dare say they must not have been that hungry yet!

Time will tell but considering this group tends to self segregate once in their host nation things are going to get ugly. Host countries are already starting to tip toe around the migrants and seeking not to offend them even at the expense of the host countries norms.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Learningman

Race wars will start soon.

All it'll take is another terrorist attack. ISIS probably has at least 100 battle hardened, bloodthirsty terrorists disguised as refugees. This was all planned out. Order out of chaos. The real refugees will have to suffer even more. Same old trick, divide and conquer.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I think based on experience this is the most logical reaction. Does anyone have an example of a muslim group settling peacefully in any area of world in history? I don't know the answer but in recent times I think of Eqypt, France, Germany, and I'm sure other countries where muslim migrants come in, expect the host nation and it's citizens to bend over backwards to not only let the muslims live life based on their beliefs but they also expect everyone around them to adopt the same beliefs. Sharia ring a bell? Austrian and German girls are already being told to not wear skirts as to not offend or spark attacks!

+28 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

fear based response = reality

The "us" of today will be the "them" of tomorrow. Established, naturalized citizens of those countries, who are already dealing with a shaky economy, will be in worse shape trying to accommodate tens of thousands of refugees expecting freebies when there's not enough jobs to go around. Hopefully the US doesn't take in many as we're dealing with 11 million illegals already. Those 11 million illegals aren't even accounted in the 93+ million jobless here. We're already stretched to the limit. Call me bigoted and uncaring, but I believe in self-preservation for me and my family, which I have worked hard to create over the past 50+ years. I'm not ready to throw it all away for a bunch of newcomers looking for freebies.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Europe and the western world is about to experience something thrust upon them like never before.......and I fear that an unavoidable situation will ensue culminating in a system of racial segregation, most likely resultant from existing citizens taking matters into their own hands until the military and government steps in and sorts things out.

hard to coexist with people that are trying to kill you

Of course it's going to be every man for himself

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I expect they will immunize their citizens and then release some bad virus to kill off the invaders ...

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: acackohfcc

All good as long as the people who have no understanding of the concepts of planning and preperation vs throw one and all into the mix creating more issues for all can claim moral superiority and feel good, that's all that matters.

The best to hope for is if the same people pushing the mass migration which is many on this site suffer because of what they pushed, maybe their moral superiority and feelings will get them through the suffering. Better hope so they threw logic out for those feelings. The rest of us will deal.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: zenartist
Better to do it the other way around.
If you want to migrate in, you have to take this "vaccine"...

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I used to live in Europe, (Italy) and I must admit......I've never in my life seen anything like this and nothing like this on this scale. Did a bit of research this morning and the thing I can't quite grasp is the disparate response among the EU countries. Germany seems to have agreed to accept a disproportionate number of refugees; in Austria, citizens are opening their homes to the refugees and allowing them to stay in unoccupied rooms; Hungary......won't let them cross Hungary to get to Germany; haven't seen much how Italy is responding.

I don't know about the rest of Europe, but Italy has a very strange situation. Due to low birth rate and young Italians leaving Italy for jobs elsewhere, Italy has entire towns and villages that are all but entirely empty! By the same token however, the Italian economy is so frail, I can't imagine how they're going to cope financially.

This will go down in the history books as bizarre in the extreme.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join