It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney blames the refugee crisis on Obama's failed foreign policy.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Whatever happened to the "Personal Responsibility" conservatives love to brag about? They started the whole mess in the Middle East, so as far as I'm concerned it's their fault... and Dick Cheney should be forced to house some of these refugees himself

They started this 'whole mess' in the middle east ?

Yeah why WHAT happened to 'personal responsiblity' ?

Oh I know that only something to blame conservatives over.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It's like one person hits the beehive and then runs home and gets made at someone else for not being able to put the bees back into the hive befpre they sting all the kids playing in the park nearby.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: neo96

Did you read what you posted? They don't want them to make the bomb but are for them to use if for energy.

We didn't cut and run, we didn't have their authority to stay.

Bush was the president, he gets the blame.
That is how it works no? Or do is it ok to shift the blame with bush.

Right while the 'climate' president, and the rest of the west pushes alternative energy, and actively shuns NUCLEAR except when it's places in the ME.

I seem to remember people going crazy over what happens when it goes wrong like Fukishima.

Bush was the president, he gets the blame. That is how it works no? Or do is it ok to shift the blame with bush.

Need to watch the video provided too.
edit on 6-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That is about getting them home there neo.

So yes it was Bushes fault we got in there, Obama brought us back based on the stay of force agreement set by Bush as well.

Wasn't Bush's fault.

Congress gave him approval to go to war.

Funny that some of them people that GAVE him approval became two secretary of states, and a vice president a few years later.

Funny how that works.

When it comes to the national debt it's Obama's fault only

When it comes to 2 endless wars that have costed trillions it's everybody's fault!

I guess personal responsibility means you're only responsible when it benefits your political party

Sure is funny how that works.

I guess someone forgot about the First World Trade Center Attack, The USS COLE, The Kohbar Towers, and This:

directorblue.blogspot.com...

And for 8 Years CLinton lobbing cruise missiles at them.

Why yes it sure is easy to blame Bush.

Of course anyone paying attention to REAL history knows better.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Obama had the pleasure of dealing with the void that war left, he didn't start it but was left with the job of cleaning it up.

And he failed miserably.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Obama had the pleasure of dealing with the void that war left, he didn't start it but was left with the job of cleaning it up.

And he failed miserably.

He sure did.

Terrorism is bigger, and badder than ever.

They are now using social media to recruit.

They are actively building their own 'caliphate' over there now.

Iraq, and Iran are now besties.

We gots the likes of Boku Haram, and the list goes on.

An EPIC failure indeed.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Cheney is nothing anymore, a war profiteer that should be in prison, due to the enormous profits he personally made off of the Iraq war, all the while lying about weapons of mass destruction, over and over on TV....he's a piece of crap that belongs in the septic tank of any soldier that was wounded in Iraq.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Funny how that works.

Well Obama is responsible for around 44% of the total National Debt.

Can you imagine that legacy !!!

230+ years of government debt and He alone has 44%.

Not bad for the 44th President eh.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Whatever happened to the "Personal Responsibility" conservatives love to brag about? They started the whole mess in the Middle East, so as far as I'm concerned it's their fault... and Dick Cheney should be forced to house some of these refugees himself

Not easy to get any "Personal" responsibility inside collectivist activities.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Metallicus
That sounds right to me. Obama has had six years to fix things. At this point it is Obama's fault.

So you support the idea that Obama should be a dictator? You should take a lesson on how things work in the American government.

How would that make Obama a dictator ? Please , do tell . Or perhaps there is someone else that needs to research how things work in the US ? All I see are words. If you really want to know it deals with national defense.And did from the start.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

So yes it was Bushes fault we got in there, Obama brought us back based on the stay of force agreement set by Bush as well.

Wasn't Bush's fault.

Funny that some of them people that GAVE him approval became two secretary of states, and a vice president a few years later.

Funny how that works.

When it comes to 2 endless wars that have costed trillions it's everybody's fault!

I guess personal responsibility means you're only responsible when it benefits your political party

Sure is funny how that works.

I guess someone forgot about the First World Trade Center Attack, The USS COLE, The Kohbar Towers, and This:

directorblue.blogspot.com...

And for 8 Years CLinton lobbing cruise missiles at them.

Why yes it sure is easy to blame Bush.

Of course anyone paying attention to REAL history knows better.

So it's Clinton's fault now? Lol you sure do love to shift the blame around.

Is JFK responsible for Benghazi?

Is FDR responsible for the national debt?

Lol

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Even bother watching the video here:

I don't see how anyone with an ounce of intellectual honesty can blame Bush for 'screwing' up the middle east.

It is seriously LAUGHABLE that there are those that think ME history began in 2000.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Even bother watching the video here:

I don't see how anyone with an ounce of intellectual honesty can blame Bush for 'screwing' up the middle east.

It is seriously LAUGHABLE that there are those that think ME history began in 2000.

Bill Clinton was out of the White House by the time Bush sent troops into Iraq and Afghanistan.

This is the little game that Conservatives love to play so I'm going to play it too.

How can it be Clinton's fault when Bush was the president in 2003 and 2001?

Who are you going to blame next neo?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Bill Clinton was out of the White House by the time Bush sent troops into Iraq and Afghanistan.

Riight because someone getting cruise missile rained down on them for 8 years, and have sanctions on them for 8 years wouldn't be 'upset' in the least.

Why yes the current ME situtation is ALL W's 'fault'.

How can it be Clinton's fault when Bush was the president in 2003 and 2001?

How can it be Bushs fault when he has been out of the oval office for 7 years.

No matter WHAT.

The LEFT is never responsible for anything they do.

Just Bush.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

What is more pathetic is the finger pointing and tribalism, which is in this day and age called "politics" and the idiots who believe there is a difference between parties?

Seriously? Everything effed the hell up in the United States and the EU is all because of the puppet masters behind the United Nations and the Utopian dream of a Global Government.

My dream is of the day the UN building in NYC is brought down!

Odd how those who hate on the 1% believe every damn illegal treaty that our corrupt government signs on too.

Hate the 1%? Tell the UN to eff off!

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: buster2010

Hmm, why we didn't keep troops in Iraq??? We see the results of that 'reasoning' now, don't we.....

Before leaving office Bush signed an agreement with the new leadership of Iraq and set a date when our troops would be out. Like Darth you need to do some research.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

What is more pathetic is the finger pointing

I think that is more pathetic, and screwed up is the US, and Bush gets the blame for what the ME has always been, SCREWED UP.

And that is primarily because of Saudi Arabia, and Iran. The Sunni, and the Shia.

Some applaud that ISIS is fighting Iranian Shiite "fire" with Sunni "fire";

You Can't Understand ISIS If You Don't Know the History of Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia

It's Bush's 'fault' for what has been over a 2 millennia blood feud.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Hmm, why we didn't keep troops in Iraq??? We see the results of that 'reasoning' now, don't we.....

Before leaving office Bush signed an agreement with the new leadership of Iraq and set a date when our troops would be out. Like Darth you need to do some research.

Why hasn't Obama used his pen to change it then? Hasn't stopped him from violating our immigration laws!

Does he have some broken fingers?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Wasn't Bush's fault.

Wrong congress did not declare war. They gave him authorization to use military force in Iraq. That is different than a declaration of war.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Why hasn't Obama used his pen to change it then? Hasn't stopped him from violating our immigration laws!

Does he have some broken fingers?

A agreement with another nation is quite a bit different than changing how a law works in the states.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join