It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney blames the refugee crisis on Obama's failed foreign policy.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: nwtrucker
Per Fox News, Former Vice-President Cheney places the current refugee crisis in Europe directly on Obama. He states the failure to leave troops in Iraq is the cause for the development of Isis.

Arming Isis and his mixed goals of removing Assad, from what I can see, has also added to the mess.

In this, Cheney is spot on.

www.foxnews.com...

Darth Cheney is an idiot. Maybe he would understand better as to why we didn't keep troops in Iraq had he bother to read the agreement his boss signed that stated when our troops would leave Iraq.

Hehe yeah right.
You're not that idealistic Buster.

Cheney's boss was the man in the mirror.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Hmm, why we didn't keep troops in Iraq??? We see the results of that 'reasoning' now, don't we.....

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Then you might rely on more information than one article can give. I.E. Inform yourself, then opine.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Then you might rely on more information than one article can give. I.E. Inform yourself, then opine.

You made the claim that these migrants were coming to the US in "good amounts". Please provide proof of your claim. The burden of proof is on you.

link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

19 trillion reasons.

Hahhaa if Obama had kept troops in Iraq that national debt that everyone loves to blame him for would be much more.

Casualties.
Iraq wanted them out.
Fake war to begin with.

There is 3 big ones right there.

link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: buster2010

Per Fox News, Former Vice-President Cheney places the current refugee crisis in Europe directly on Obama. He states the failure to leave troops in Iraq is the cause for the development of Isis.

Arming Isis and his mixed goals of removing Assad, from what I can see, has also added to the mess.

In this, Cheney is spot on.

www.foxnews.com...

Darth Cheney is an idiot. Maybe he would understand better as to why we didn't keep troops in Iraq had he bother to read the agreement his boss signed that stated when our troops would leave Iraq.

Hehe yeah right.
You're not that idealistic Buster.

Cheney's boss was the man in the mirror.

That's what I was thinking but I left it alone lol. Cheney answers to no one but himself. Bush Jr took a record amount of days off as President for a reason.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Now there's an 'enlightened' post. Pictures of Iraqis naked with a leash around their necks, like dogs, led around by a woman....Now that's torture...LOL.

Threaten to post those pictures in and around the tribes/families of those combatants and their reputation would be ruined. More like brilliant psych-ops than 'torture'.

Nice spin, nice try...but...yawn.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Metallicus

Six years to fix an area that has been war torn for decades.

Seems like an easy fix.

I could fix it in two.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Cheney's observation is just another slight of hand distraction of blame placed on his most convenient target, BHO. There is no love lost from me for this administration or it's policies, but slinging poo when your tailored 3 piece is splattered with the same is deflection pure and simple. While there may be some truth to his statement, he cannot be absolved of blame for his participation in the events responsible for this situation, and does himself no justice by pointing fingers.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You made the claim that these migrants were coming to the US in "good amounts". Please provide proof of your claim. The burden of proof is on you.

More in the past, maybe more on the way....

The United States has accepted nearly 2 million refugees from Muslim countries since 1992, WND previously reported. The authority for the resettlement program is the Refugee Act of 1980, signed into law by President Jimmy Carter.

U.N. sending thousands of Muslims to America (Dec 2014 article)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Cheney killed Saddam. Saddam kept the animals In a zoo. Therefore Cheney by killing the zoo keeper unleashed ISIS. Obama killed the other one, Qaddafi, and is working on killing the last guy willing to control the animals, Assad. ISIS is caused by US presidential incompetency.

You cannot 'nice' the evil out of Islamic extremists. You must harshly control them.
edit on 6-9-2015 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I could name that tune in....

link   

Please elaborate, how would you fix that area in two years?

Explain how it would work with congress too.

link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Seems like an easy fix.

I could fix it in two.

Yeah, you and that other awesome fixer, Donald Trump.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

Hmm, why we didn't keep troops in Iraq??? We see the results of that 'reasoning' now, don't we.....

Because they didn't want us there!

We can't just force our troops onto sovereign nations.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You know the world is in a bad spot when people think we can blame the state of a historically war-torn region on one man.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Exactly, any and all admins that took part in our meddling in the ME by propping up some sort of rebels is at fault.

The list of who didn't is rather short I would imagine.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Seems like an easy fix.

I could fix it in two.

I'm genuinely curious if you believe that. If so lay out your plans. I'm assuming nukes are involved.

Hell we could solve the human problem in 6 months if that's how we solved problems.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

a reply to: seagull

Exactly, any and all admins that took part in our meddling in the ME by propping up some sort of rebels is at fault.

The list of who didn't is rather short I would imagine.

Got a star bro!

I agree completely!

Did hell freeze over or what?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

He has a point.

Before OBama ISIS that just changed their names from Al Qseda was in IRAQ fighting us Americans.

We left because OBama cut, and ran, and let ISIS/AQ do what they wanted.

If the current administration hadn't cut, bait, and ran.

Syria would not even be close to being like it is.,

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join