It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Declares State of War.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
its all and all an trauma from one party that diddint won an war.............
reply to: EvilBat

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: jude11

NK very well understands this is just them "yapping" with no intention of doing anything. Even NK knows that if they engaged against the South, the US would come in and b*tch slap them down... It would be NK's end if they ever moved on the South with a full on attack, and NK knows this.

Sheer numbers, that is the NK strategy.

They have one of the largest militaries on earth.

I think only China and India have larger.

And they both have many times more people.

Sheer numbers beats technology in most cases.

As no matter how great the technology it can only shoot some much or drop some many bombs before it has to stop and reload.

We ( the US) found this out the hard way fighting China.

Ummm Fuel air bombs and MOABs can kill thousands at a time if they try that,and very quickly mind you. were talkning about a square mile at a time for each weapon. then were not even talking about the DMZ crossing which will kill over 100 k id wager in th efirst few hours. then if i tlooks like they are breaking im sure SK would use tac nukes if need be dropped by aircraft.

Oh as for the Chinese...without russian help they would not had done so well.
edit on 15000000pppm by yuppa because: added info

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilBat
a reply to: TechniXcality

I guess you never heard of a false flag then

I've guessed you've never realized America doesn't need to fly a false flag to meet it's objectives, nor does it's allies.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
yes another warcrime like Hiroshima and Nagasaki.....a reply to: yuppa

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

This has nothing to do with loudspeakers. Just look at the economic war going on between the U.S. and China. NK is China's attack dog. When they want the U.S. distracted they tell lil Kim to start crap.

They are seriously underestimating the leadership of SK though. The south has had it with the pest in the north and they are very ready to make him pay big time. Hopefully Japan is ready to intervene and kick China where it hurts if they make a move on Taiwan. China wants them bad and will use any Korean war to take down the island off their coast for good.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv

excellent strawman...

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
and the US is eager of the oil reserves in the chinese sea... and so on....
just an never ending story of corrupted politicy's from all sides
and only for an fistfull of dollars... a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

We ( the US) found this out the hard way fighting China

And we slaughtered millions of them while kicking their commie butts back north after their surprise attack caught the U.S. off guard. They are no match for the U.S. military when taken off the leash. Russia in fact told them that they would last no more than 24 hours in a total war against the U.S.. They would know having trained with and having major intelligence on both nations.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

and the US is eager of the oil reserves in the chinese sea... and so on....
just an never ending story of corrupted politicy's from all sides
and only for an fistfull of dollars... a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Last time I checked it was China stealing from all its neighbors not the U.S.. Do you see the U.S. claiming the whole Gulf of Mexico???

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

Interesting turn...

US and SK halt war drills:

www.militarytimes.com...

WASHINGTON — U.S. defense officials say America's annual military exercise with South Korea has been halted as tensions with North Korea spike and Pyongyang issues threats of war.

The officials say the U.S. is monitoring the situation, but hasn't taken any other military steps. It was unclear if the exercise would resume.

I might be wrong but I can't remember this ever happening whenever NK started shouting.

Anyone else?

Jude

Sounds to me like SHI# just got real and they decided to stop the pointless saber rattling that just might have the possibility of getting us all killed and for what? . . . . . . NOTHING AT ALL. Talk about a stupid way to start a war, well we are looking at it. It goes something like this, "I know lets do some loudspeaker propaganda and drills just on thier borders that will really piss them off!" Why do this? Why not take care of our own country rather than meddle in other countries affairs, its a Korean problem let them sort it out, we have our own problems to sort out. I am tired of our country being the world police rather than the world diplomats, we really dont need another war in the world. We need to heal our world not destroy it. We need to bring peace to the world not leave it in darkness.

I wonder if we must face mass death and countless sufferings to understand that war isnt what we are on earth for at all.
Could there be a greater and higher destiny for all of us? We used to war with the Japanese and Germans now they are our allies, couldnt it be the same with the North Koreans?

Or do we need to continue to push the us vs them mentality until we have no more us nor is there them because everyone will be gone killing each other in a bout of mass stupidity. And for what may I ask? The answer is simple, "NOTHING AT ALL!

At the rate we are going I wouldnt be suprised if doomsday something I may see in my lifetime and my bug out bag isnt going to mean a darned thing. My only chance may be to win a lottery to get shelter in a FEMA camp fallout shelter.
"

edit on 21-8-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Considering the JAPANESE people were all WEAPONIZED and NCOs of the imperial army and indoctrinated into a cult of personality to fight til the last man woman and child they were not civilians. SO no war crime was committed.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Who would dare to challence the US about the Gulf of mexico ? ...lolll
remember... one missile on Cuba was once enough reason for the US to enter an 3 world war...

a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

There's nothing wrong with wanting peace and people like you must be protected you are a counter balance to a potential industrial military complex, having said that you must realize that other nations potentially are a threat to your way of life.

this nation regularly makes nuclear threats towards America and it's allies, it is only a matter of time until they have ICBMs, with all information we have currently they would use ICBMs if they had them.

We are left at a very difficult choice it appears men are going to die either way, the question becomes what is the most expedient and life preserving strategy.

I am fine, if you disregard my whole thought and fully expect you to because that is your mentality and a sweet honest and peaceful one and there's nothing wrong with that so don't change it.

Just know there are people who are always looking out for the best interest of you and all of as a whole and they will meet critique and disproval no matter what choice they make.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
wat You actually say is that every country in the world that issend controlled by the US is an enamy !
north Korea is an country that after so many years suffering from boycots are standing against the wall
willing to go to the ultimate fight....
as so many country's did ore will do
after ww1 germany was also on the brink of poverty
we all know wat happend than.... a reply to: TechniXcality

edit on 21-8-2015 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ressiv

And what you actually say is you have reading comprehension and posting issues seemingly all the time, I'm tempted to call you comrade but I would only do so out of humor. What's the deal brother?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
I've guessed you've never realized America doesn't need to fly a false flag to meet it's objectives, nor does it's allies.

Cia and Iran

Suggested Guantonamo

A plan that was to blow up a consulate in the Dominican Republic

Operation Northwoods

Gulf of Tonkin

Cointelpro

US falsely blamed Iraq for a role in 9/11

Anthrax "Attacks in 2001" FBI admits that is was US Scientists yet they were told to blame Al Qaeda but they tried to link it to Iraq instead.

that is just a few examples of "America doesn't need to fly a false flag to meet it's objectives"

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

wat You actually say is that every country in the world that issend controlled by the US is an enamy !
north Korea is an country that after so many years suffering from boycots are standing against the wall
willing to go to the ultimate fight....
as so many country's did ore will do
after ww1 germany was also on the brink of poverty
we all know wat happend than.... a reply to: TechniXcality

The North koreans were in a posisiton earlier to feed and help out its people but kims father shot that to hell when he went nutso. No not every country that the US dont control is a enemy. just the ones that insist on threatening our allies and our people. GErmany was on th ebrink of poverty after WW1 because their leaders pulled a stupid move. it was self inflicted.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

This has nothing to do with loudspeakers. Just look at the economic war going on between the U.S. and China. NK is China's attack dog. When they want the U.S. distracted they tell lil Kim to start crap.

They are seriously underestimating the leadership of SK though. The south has had it with the pest in the north and they are very ready to make him pay big time. Hopefully Japan is ready to intervene and kick China where it hurts if they make a move on Taiwan. China wants them bad and will use any Korean war to take down the island off their coast for good.

I seriously doubt Japan has the capability to project force anywhere near mainland China. It's been a defense only military for how long now ? They only just this year changed their policy, on that and have not had the time nor the serious development to evolve into an active military force.

Logistics, and bases is all Japan has to seriously offer her allies at this point in time.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Please make war not love!

Go in with full force and see how fast NK will surrender. Nothing else than smoke and mirros!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

Arleigh burkes usually dont take much to set up for Offensive operations and the japanese have those.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join