It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Declares State of War.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: TechniXcality

I'm cautious when governments tell me stuff about their enemies since weapons of mass destruction , the South have no evidence the North planted any mines , CCTV was obscured by weather and trees apparently , how unfortunate.

I really don't understand this desperate need to be suspicious of absolutely everything, to the point of rejecting common sense and reason.

The paranoia on these forums is unreal.
It's not even about conspiracies in most threads (given that conspiracies actually need to be based on something other than suspicion), it's about an irrational belief that everything, absolutely every little thing, is some kind of evil plot.

All the evidence we have, and going back decades, shows that the irrational and disturbing regime of NK is responsible for all of this. The SK government and people have done absolutely nothing, this is all from the NK regime and their psychologically damaged leadership.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I really don't understand this desperate need to be suspicious of absolutely everything, to the point of rejecting common sense and reason.

I don't trust governments / politicians , it isn't a desperate need it's years of experience.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

NK very well understands this is just them "yapping" with no intention of doing anything. Even NK knows that if they engaged against the South, the US would come in and b*tch slap them down... It would be NK's end if they ever moved on the South with a full on attack, and NK knows this.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
I don't trust governments / politicians , it isn't a desperate need it's years of experience.

Most people don't trust politicians and governments, however that doesn't mean it's rational to reject reality because of that distrust.

It's a very simplistic view to think that everything must be a lie, because governments and politicians can lie.

One does not automatically mean the other.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: gortex

So with the bombastic rhetoric and also the crazed actions previously attributed to North Korea and mr Kim
, we now are going to leave the door open and suggest that this was indeed South Korea who blew their soldiers legs off in order to start a devastating war that will leave both sides broken and shattered and rebuilding for many years to come should it kick off. That's kind of like shooting yourself in the foot, or speaking out of by sides of your mouth, except in this situation the stakes are much higher. The use of common sense would do well here

ok mate, i cant handle anymore of your propaganda. you are aware that these types of things have occured in the past right, to allow certain countries an avenue into conflict, now some countries have used these avenues quite a few times one country so many times in fact that the rest of the world just kind of stands there with a blank look on it's face while it's people cheers and jumps around like a mob of sheep trying to get through the cattle crush.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Please list all of these examples you speak of, you know, proven examples.
That means examples based on actual evidence for what you claim, not Alex Jones rants, not YouTube videos, not random bloggers making ridiculous statements about what they believe.

Please, I would be interested to see the examples you have, supported by real evidence.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Most people don't trust politicians and governments, however that doesn't mean it's rational to reject reality because of that distrust.

How do you know the reality of the situation in Korea ?
We are all fed a narrative , some of it true some of it propaganda.

It's a very simplistic view to think that everything must be a lie, because governments and politicians can lie.

I don't think that everything must be a lie but I don't take everything on face value either.

edit on 21-8-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You guys talking about SK to stop speakers have no clue about that area.... I served 3 years in South Korea in Stanley, Red Cloud, Osan, Yongsan, Casey, and more... The North is always trying to push a fight. U.S. soldiers even get killed in the DMZ still and it's not reported. At Camp Stanley where I was stationed in for a time has a huge underground weapons cache of MLRS pods, missiles and other dangerous toys. There were times when NK spys would try to sabotage the site and other camps they were either caught or killed and this is never reported. I would do re-trans missions in the mountains near and on DMZ at times to supports comms for units lasing targets for destruction of moving targets, Iran, Syria, and NK have mobile bio/chem labs on trains and we would bomb them frequently back then.....

After serving there and doing what I did I can truly say North Korea is led by pure evil father then son.......
War is a bad option for the peninsula, there will be mass death if war starts no doubt...

Most soldiers stationed there would agree, the best option is spec ops bag and tag lil kimmie and high mil brass and poison water supplies and collapse from within but the elites don't want that they want blood sadly.....

My in-laws are in Singal , SK so I' am definitely trying to stay informed on this

Bottom line if you want peace in that peninsula, NK Leadership must be destroyed before war starts or domino's may fall bigger than anyone thinks if this war starts....

The motto in 2ID is " STAY ALERT, STAY ALIVE" and it's no joke.... And 1/38 FA "Steel Behind The Rock"

If I had a billionaire's wealth I would personally sanction an op to rid the world of this problem the ilk of NK, it's leadership not it's zombie, brain-dead, starved people who know no better from decades of indoctrination...

And China knows I'm telling the truth too, even if they won't admit it....

If NK attacks, the U.S. service member at the DMZ down to Camp Stanley are a literally speed bumps and nothing else....

Our Brass knows this and the outcome is the same every time they do the FTX lol......

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
so the when the nazi party had the young communist party burn the Reichstag to the ground you would say this doesnt count would you, or you just forgot!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
More posturing from NK? Moving on.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I would have to disagree with you. Kim knows he isn't a God or omnipotent, it's his people who fall for that crap. He is just an evil psychotic kid trying to live up to his dad's "legacy".

The dude is insane, but not that delusional. He is into a lot of Western media and luxuries, he knows what the real world is like.

He doesn't want to actually destroy it, but when he huffs and puffs people pay attention to him and he LOVES that.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

That means examples based on actual evidence for what you claim, not Alex Jones rants, not YouTube videos, not random bloggers making ridiculous statements about what they believe.

Please, I would be interested to see the examples you have, supported by real evidence.

how about those weapons of mass destruction George W, sent us all into Iraq for more Lies and political betrayel for war mongering, forgot that one too hey.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Can't handle anymore of my propaganda, must be the loudest voice here that's nice and I'm sure my paycheck will reflect that, I'll make my handlers aware. Thank you for your kind words

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Can't handle anymore of my propaganda, must be the loudest voice here that's nice and I'm sure my paycheck will reflect that, I'll make my handlers aware. Thank you for your kind words

i'll do my part to balance it out mate lol.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01

originally posted by: Rocker2013

how about those weapons of mass destruction George W, sent us all into Iraq for more Lies and political betrayel for war mongering, forgot that one too hey.

There will always be some who believe whatever they are told, and even when proven wrong they still believe they are right.

Good post:
Take Iraq for example that was proven to be a mistake and many innocents died because of it, yet many still believe it was the right thing to do. go figure.

Now we have 2 Koreas, I think they will merge the easy way or the hard way. . . . Eventually it will happen.
edit on 21-8-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

I don't understand why Communists and Fascists have to have such big HATS.

Destroys their credibility and threat level...cuz they just look stoopid....

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

If you are offended by what he said which I see no offense then don't source your family! I wouldn't source mine, as we all know invariably the source will be questioned or dismissed on ATS, as it should be. If you are not comfortable with your family being dismissed as a source don't source them. It's not right otherwise, now I would never dismiss another mans wife which is why I didn't respond, however I would never source my wife either.

You know my momma said lifes like a boxa chocolates

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Every time I look around this guy is declaring a State of War. Drop off clothes for dry cleaning-declare state of war, go grocery shopping-declare of war, vacuum living room-declare state of war.....He's crazy but he's also powerless to do anything without Russia going in first.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord
i agree with what you say sure, although it seems that hypocrisy to easily becomes our best friend in these situations.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I'm surprised he hasn't declared a caliphate, seems that's what all the kids are doing these days.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join