It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's 'blood' comment about Megyn Kelly backfires

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Is anyone really that surprised that trump or anyone else for that matter reacted to megyn kelly like this? She is one of the most awfull woman on tv , terrible personality. I really cant mind that someone flipped her.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
People really believe anything there seeing or hearing in regards to politics?

If so, then your missing the point.

Its on TV, its not to inform you, simply put...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Oh for crying out loud. Who cares? I like the fact that he says stupid crap from time to time. I could run the country better than 99% of the schmucks on the hill, and I say plenty of things I wish I could take back. People need to stop expecting superficial perfection from politicians and focus on their ability to run a country. I'm not looking for a saint, I'm looking for a guy who can get stuff done. These politicians are 100% poise and 0% ability. Empty, pathetic, money-collecting suits. Pass.
edit on 9-8-2015 by Guidance.Is.Internal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
Trump is no doubt a megalomaniac psycho with a big checkbook.
No doubt that he treats women like furniture etc.

I am voting for him, not because of the above but only for the fact that tptb absolutely hate him and are trying their best to silence him.

In crazy world, sometimes you have to get crazy.

Hear, hear. If the pundits on CNN, MSNBC, and Fox hate this guy, then I will give him a chance. Check this little gem out from CNN:

youtu.be...

If that isn't a smear job by CNN, I don't know what is. The CNN pundits were practically tripping over themselves to heap derision on this guy. They're very, very afraid .. and despite all this "bad press", Trump still polls well. Maybe, just maybe, it's the elitism of *everyone* in the media which is resulting in Trump's ratings windfall.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Republicans. George W. Bush starts an illegal war in Afghanistan. Millions dead. Trillions of dollars spent. Let's not even get into 9/11...

Yet Trump is a problem?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: TonySarc
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I respectfully disagree and refer you to the two first questions of the debate. The first was directed only at Trump because they fear a 3rd party run and with all that is wrong with America Trump being mean to Rosie is a real issue? Really?

I see youre conveniently ignoring EVERYTHING else........

Lets say she was out of line........fine........

Address the fact the man said he could be bought and sold for favors.........

He still had NO solutions on the border, even though he was asked POINT BLANK , all he did was regurgitate his "we build a wall" Thats great trump, HOW

Hes so full of himself he actually says "If it werent for me you wouldnt even be talking about immigration"

News flash jckass, we talk about it every election cycle! Wrong again!

Address the fact that you dont want Hillary, but willing to throw your support for someone whose IN BED with them.......

WAKE UP

And when asked for his proof of his claims, his answer is "I hear it from the border patrol". Basically he's bringing in words from his "friends" on the border patrol. No actual evidence of his claims. Just he said she said. This is what has me blown away. Screen shot or it didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: WeRpeons

If he gets the presidency I fear for humanity.
So if Hillary is nominated that means you won't fear for humanity? At least Trump isn't part of the family monarchy, so that seems like a big step up as we are supposed to not be into monarchy anymore.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
This guy is simply a bully and is far from presidential.
Politics is bullying. No difference. You don't want to donate to my people? I'll donate your money for you. Politics.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Sorry I have to remove myself from this thread......

Im repeating myself over and over and people just arent reading or are refusing to read.....

Glossing over answers to statements they make and making repeat assertions when they have already been addresssed....

I know exactly how you feel. In a larger sense, even.

I continue to maintain that Mr. Trump is the epitome of a certain American worldview, that can be basically summed up in: "Money lets me do anything I want."

One of the rare moments I actually agree with you Gryph. Nicely said. I wonder if these same Trump supporters would support anyone from Jersey Shore for president. Since they, you know, are up front and aren't establishment stooges. The Situation in 2016!!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I really dont want to break Godwins law here....

But this is like Hitler rise to power.

Telling the dumb public what they want to here and knowing just how to manipulate them......

Yep, I made that exact association on HuffPost today, to not much avail.

It takes people a long, long time to realize that the rug is being pulled out from under their feet, little by little, so they don't notice any change. They're too busy justifying what they are being in denial of.
Nobody wants to rock the boat.
Exactly what happened in Germany.

Unfortunately, the average American cannot distinguish between a politition and a polishing-brush salesman.
Donald is the latter...his best product being the Trump Brush that he displays on his head.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I'm actually disheartened that some of you people here on ATS expect class from any politician. Have you not learned anything about politics?

Step it up, ATS.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seeker Mom
Anyone who makes both parties squirm is the right man for the job!

So, you'd vote for Putin?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

If they don't want the outcome to be like what happened with Perot, then the G.O.P. establishment should not threaten Trump's family like they did with Perot's daughter.

Pretty simple.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

She's a two-faced Murdoch cawwk-sucking Aryan bimbo. Like many women she only accepts being sexually charged, labeled, or degraded when she's into it or it better suits her agenda. The moment some guy she don't like hints at her sexuality, even the slightest, she plays the damsel-in-distress card for all the white knight Manginas to come lift her onto a high horse and then destroy her Master's political foe.

Anyone listening to Trumps actual "blood out of...wherever" comment could tell by his tone of voice that he just said "wherever" to move on because he wanted to get to his next point. You gotta be kinda dirty to even think he meant otherwise.

Then again we are a filthy Jew-ran society.
edit on 8/9/2015 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

I don't think it takes long to send a Tweet. But then I wouldn't know, I never used Tweeter because I'm a loser.

And yes retaliating against passive-aggressive attacks is only something a real man would do. I, too, fear having a man ever be President and hope it never happens.

PS it wasn't a "debate". It was a Q&A Ambush.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

I'm an Independent, but are you implying the Dems have a worthy candidate since the Repubs do not and are already "defeated"?

I'm pretty sure one main Dem running is a federal criminal and accomplice to many murders, and the other just got his speech and rally hijacked by 2 fat black women.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Every woman I talked with who was pro-Trump before his nonchalant blood comment is still pro-Trump. Women who didn't like him before the comment still don't like him. I dare say this may prove that women have a mind of their own. I DARE. Please don't quote me on it though, as sometimes I do think women follow a herd mentality which is dictated by the tone men use when they dare refer to the fairer sex.

However, I like to believe women can make up their own minds, despite what the media pundits like to say.

Pretty sure the MSM tried to make you believe Trump "lost" in the "debate", yet all polls from the actual little people (women included) show otherwise.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DogMeat
Trump is a Trojan Horde.... he admitted as much.
Saying if he did not get the nomination he was going independent.

He is there by design to split the party and thus give the white house to Hilda Beast.

I've always suspected this as well..

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: olaru12
When Trump wanted to build his wonder of the world golf course in Scotland, he commandeered a portion of land he couldn't buy out from a stubborn land owner, built a fence and sent him the invoice. No joke.

If that's true then I applaud the creativity and problem-solving skills. Our current politicians would pay off the landowner with American taxpayer money at a rate 10x more valued than the land, or just have him assassinated. Imagine him using his skills for the betterment of Americans.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JRCrowley
George W. Bush starts an illegal war in Afghanistan. Millions dead. Trillions of dollars spent. Let's not even get into 9/11...
Yet Trump is a problem?

Friend, those topics are only superficial. A coalition blitzkrieg killed 20,000+ innocent Afghans in a single night.

What was on those innocent Afghan's minds, while helplessly watching an alien force assemble outside of their family town, was not how this foreign army is about to spread their mangled guts and flesh across their old streets like Nutella.

They were contemplating menstruation innuendos on the mainstream media and its ramifications for Western society.

Don't let their sacrifice be in vain. They understood what was more important, and so should you.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join