It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's 'blood' comment about Megyn Kelly backfires

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
This is really over the top. Donald Trump can’t handle anybody’s criticism, so he goes for the jugular.

Donald Trump's latest controversial comment was so alarming that he's been disinvited from a conservative gathering Saturday in Atlanta.

At issue: Trump's comments on "CNN Tonight" about Fox News' Megyn Kelly, who moderated a GOP presidential candidate debate Thursday night. During the debate, she pressed Trump about misogynistic, sexist comments he made in the past.

Trump slammed Kelly, saying "she is a lightweight. I couldn't care less about her."

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes," Trump told CNN's Don Lemon on Friday night. "Blood coming out of her wherever."

This guy is simply a bully and is far from presidential. How can anyone even justify his remarks? He’s childish and thinks just because he’s sitting on a billion dollar nest egg, he can say whatever he wants. What’s amazing is how some GOP voters are lapping up every outrageous remark that comes out of his mouth.

If this guy acts like this when dealing with foreign governments, I can’t imagine the backlash and condemnation these countries will throw back at the U.S., let alone the amount of enemies he’ll create!

SOURCE

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

If he gets the nomination it is a win for the democrats.
If he gets the presidency I fear for humanity.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Its a win for the democrats, but i enjoy the show a lot more, this is what politics is populism. The whole world has a opinion about Trump, its a success for democracy.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Exactly, I just can't get over how many GOP voters can't see what a pompous and ignorant person this guy is. Not to mention, he's part of the same corporate elite who many Americans have been complaining about who buy out our representatives! Our British friends can see this, yet voters here are blind to that fact!

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

People think he will do good by the common man?.
Yeah right.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Trump is a Trojan Horde.... he admitted as much.
Saying if he did not get the nomination he was going independent.

He is there by design to split the party and thus give the white house to Hilda Beast.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Didn't he openly support Clinton for senator? Maybe I'm wrong but I think he is the strongest supporter she has. As long as he is a part of this election, he guarantees to take enough GOP votes to ensure defeat of the Republicans. Wake up people if you think he cares anything about you. He sees nothing but $$$$$$$$$

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I said he would fall before November of this year... This may be the beginning. Good. Thank you, Megyn.

And it blows me away that people think refraining from comments like he made is just "political correctness". He's not refusing political correctness, he's being a complete ass, TOTALLY disrespectful and acting like a bully on the playground! He's such a spoiled child! (My apologies to spoiled children everywhere.)

The GOP voters will realize that they don't want someone like this to spout off to Netanyahu, Rouhani or al-Assad. We need a grown-up in the office.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

If he gets in maybe Jeramey Clarkson for PM here?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
He really does act like spoiled child. The man can not take the slightest bit of push back without losing his mind. Could you imagine this guy in any office? He would be running naked down the street screaming on day one.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
He really does act like spoiled child. The man can not take the slightest bit of push back without losing his mind. Could you imagine this guy in any office? He would be running naked down the street screaming on day one.

Can you imagine him with the most powerful military on earth?

and with the full might of the NSA and CIA behind him?

*shivers*

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I really dont want to break Godwins law here....

But this is like Hitler rise to power.

Telling the dumb public what they want to here and knowing just how to manipulate them......

edit on 8-8-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It probably is cheaper to run independent to get Hillary elected than actually donate to Hillary. If he does well enough his entire investment into the campaign will get funded by US Government.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I think he is losing it already, to spend so much time after the debate going off on people online is just trashy behavior, IMO

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

Donald can definitely take a LOT of push back. He simply follows a philosophy that when someone attack you, you come back at them with both barrels. It is a style not his mentality. You simply don't let people spoil you without spoiling them back. Right or wrong it is not about him losing his mind or not being able to take push back. If you pay attention you will see Donald has not attacked anyone who did not come at him first.

His reactions are calculated ones, not emotional ones, though it may look that way for people who don't understand what he is doing. He is not going to let your politically correct fears govern his actions. He has a plan and is going to follow it.

The stuff he says is what he really thinks inside. He is not going to filter himself to make you or anyone comfortable and that is exactly what I and many other like about him. For instance you really don't know much about Santorum but I bet he has some skeletons in his brain closet that would repulse many of you.

When it comes to Donald you know exactly what your getting.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

What Democrats ? There are no true Democrats left anymore. It is the Progressive Liberal party. And could Trump be the New Republican Party ? God help us all.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
I think he is losing it already, to spend so much time after the debate going off on people online is just trashy behavior, IMO

No. It is why you and I and all of TV land is talking about him. If he did not do this stuff you would not be paying attention to him. His actions are calculated.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
he guarantees to take enough GOP votes to ensure defeat of the Republicans.

Even without Trump the Republicans are defeated, they just have no one worth a shiz.... I think it's great that Trump speaks his mind.... He could tell them all to F-off, that wouldn't phase me one bit.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Exactly, I just can't get over how many GOP voters can't see what a pompous and ignorant person this guy is. Not to mention, he's part of the same corporate elite who many Americans have been complaining about who buy out our representatives! Our British friends can see this, yet voters here are blind to that fact!

hes also in bed, and has been in bed with the clintons........

I laugh cause I watched Trump supporters call the other candidates Rinos........

LOL REALLY?! YOU SUPPORT TRUMP! a guy that JUST said hed go 3rd party? Does being that stupid actually cause physical pain?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

whats more is they are focusing on Kelly and not touching ANYTHING ELSE he said with a 10 foot pole

The are so insistent on not being wrong about him, that they are ignoring his blatant comments telling everyone exactly who he is......

Cognitive dissonance if ive ever seen it

Report came out yesterday that before his announcement to run, He and Clinton had been talking on the phone about a presidential run on the Repub ticket, and ol Bill was giving him advice and telling him he should do it.....

Why the HELL would he want Trump to run against his own wife if there isnt something going on?

.......wake the hell up conservatives

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join