It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off for fingerprinting! I got the job :D

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: jude11

A single mother struggling to get work for years gets a lead in job is a problem how?

As I mentioned, I was missing something. Thanks for pointing it out.

You also failed to see my congrats on the job but only questioning BofA.

That's what YOU missed.

Jude

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
I must be missing something here.

Doesn't this make for being part of the problem rather than a solution?

Was there something I missed? I mean congrats on a job but I'm lost here. Especially BofA.

Jude

How is having a job part of the problem? If you only knew how I felt for BoA before but I believe I put a disclosure in this thread about eluding to conspiracies related to BOA. This is happy BTS

I was so pissed at my bank that I went to BOA. My ex tried for years to get me to get an account there. I wouldn't. I went in there on a whim and I feel I was meant to go in there on a whim, for this job. Something guided me there that day. I've had a hard time looking for work where I live with my availability. I was getting very depressed. I don't want to get into my personal life but this is what's best for me and my son.

I've not had a decent job since my last bank job. It's great pay, benefits and hours that work for me and my son. I can also go to school and not worry about a schedule. I can work my way up and still go to school for aerospace. It's a win win!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

I'll bet you knock them out in your heels and Elie Tahari !!

Congratulations!

edit on 3-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

Maybe you can help with the 500$ in bs overdraft fees they have been chasing me about for 5 years.

Actually you know what? screw them let them chase me tell IM dead.

Congrats. If you cant beat em...................

Hey if I can figure that out maybe I can figure out my previous WellsFargo account they just won't seem to close yet keep charging me ffss I'm not even suppose to pay. Lol maybe they trade secrets or I'll learn something. If I learn anything useful I will let you know!

Thanks
you that's correct...join them.

I worked in banking before and I liked it. Sure I know a lot more about it but now I can help people. It may not be much but who knows. I like customer service even in banking.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Congratulations!

Haha that's too funny., I love Elie Tahai! I have a closet full of suits I never get to wear and I will go get more. There are some awesome thrift stores and hour from here with $2-$4 suits! All name brand even Tahari. I've yet to find one there in my size though lol.

When I went to my interview my mom asked if I had shoes and I laughed and asked her if she remembered who she was talking to. She laughed and said " oh yea." Lol

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

That is awesome, congratulations! S&F!

I'm very happy for you.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Nope, you are the new BoA insider. You will need to relay all the juicy details to us.

Not with all the NDAs they have to sign.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

originally posted by: olaru12

Congratulations!

Haha that's too funny., I love Elie Tahai! I have a closet full of suits I never get to wear and I will go get more. There are some awesome thrift stores and hour from here with $2-$4 suits! All name brand even Tahari. I've yet to find one there in my size though lol.

When I went to my interview my mom asked if I had shoes and I laughed and asked her if she remembered who she was talking to. She laughed and said " oh yea." Lol

I have a beautiful silver Elie Tahari skirt that I picked up at a thrift store. It wasn't in my size, but I couldn't leave it. If you want it, I will legitimately mail it to you as a totally random congrats for your new job. It's a size 8/10, PM me of you wear skirts and want it.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Good job! I am taking computer courses this year in order to hopefully get hired into a computer tech job somewhere. My psychology degree did not help me find work.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
My Grandfather was born near mount Ararat. He escaped to here from Turkey in 1910. He became a banker and did very well. I think it may have been B of A. My great uncle was also a banker and did very well. It was a big bank, but I cant remember the name. Maybe Security something, in LA. They had wonder full lives and retired well. They were both honest men.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Congratulations!
Being selfish, I fear that this will leave you less free time for foodie threads....
Good luck with the new job!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
PS Ive been on the same job for many years. This is year 35. I work in a steelmill. I still look forward to going to work most days, and make pretty decent money.

Good luck on your new job!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Well, yay, young lady.

Good for you.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Congrats on finding a job.

The people I knew who worked at Bofa only made about $15/hr...

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

By the way, you will let us know if there are any reptilians working there, won't you?

Sorry about the conspiracy thing. I couldn't resist.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I told you that you'd get the job! I knew it! Yay! Congratulations!!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Congrats blahs.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hey congrats!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Congratulations.
I hope it the job you want it to be and the start of your new career , onward and upward.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I wish you luck but your job won't last more than few years

And you certainly shouldn't have money in that bank

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join