It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Shall Know My Name

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
a reply to: randyvs

Thanks! I must say though, that I'm rather impressed because the comments have generally been well-meaning.

3 reasons for that.

1) Because you are being polite and aren't acting like an arse .
2) You take time to reply individually to peoples questions.
3) What you are saying is quite interesting & mysterious and you have a sense of sincerity about you.

Carry on.......

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

I have already done so. What else shall I talk about, how I've had cannibals trying to lure me into their perverted crap? Or about the time I had a commando pull up next to me on his bulletproof bike, revving it hard at me before speeding off? Or about the time I thought, “that AW101 had better stay away from me today”, only to fly 250 feet over my head a few hours later.. then I posted a photo of it on Facebook and 20 minutes later, at 23:40 of a night I'll add, it flies directly over my house at the same height or less. What about the time my house mate was fiddling with his phone and I thought to myself, without making any facial expressions whatsoever which could've aroused any suspicion, “I know what you're doing there”.. then he instantly glared at me in the weirdest way. Then there was this one time I put tin foil in my hat.. it took 30 minutes for that AW101 to make a pass and shortly after a Typhoon came screaming over me. Another time, I was looking up something on the web which seemingly caught the attention of the police as their chopper came hovering over my garden.. so I posted some stuff on Facebook about it and again a Typhoon marauded over the area moments later. I won't even go into the drone which appeared out of a defence installation and hovered over my head at 50 feet, IR and NV pods to boot.. because I'd have to say a word I don't like to say. By all means tell me I think too much about things, but these are genuine experiences and the fact that such bizarre things keep on happening to me then I'm reluctant to buy into the “coincidence” theory.

a reply to: HumansEh

Again, thank you. Politeness is in my nature and that's precisely why after nearly four years of weird stuff going on I've been able to keep my nerve. I couldn't have it any other way.

a reply to: megabogie

I noticed.

edit on 4th August 2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

everywhere I go I've got people watching me, in that most everybody are very aware of my presence... it's extremely unnerving and makes me wonder just what the heck is going on.[/align]

It seems to me your Social Anxiety has brought about a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Hope you find your way, All the best!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TSOM87

Oh I know what you mean stud.

Yes, it'll probably endanger me... yet truth and justice is of more worth than my life alone. As for my family, none of them even give a damn about any of this. The sad truth is that too many people could care less about the genocidal tendencies of the so-called “powers that be” and that is hardly a good path for us to follow. I'm just doing my duty as a concerned citizen of the world.

You just couldn't stand it from what I can tell.
And that could only be a creepy personality disorder.
Cold and creepy.
edit on Rpm80415v00201500000053 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TSOM87

Wrong, it's other people who seem to think I'm important. Things started happening and I started wondering, then people began to cotton-on to stuff going on. It's gotten to the point now that the general public are aware of a situation of sorts. Whether or not people understand the true nature of whatever it is, I honestly have no idea because nobody ever bothers to talk to me about it. So yeah, it's not me thinking I'm this or that... it's a genuine case of extensive interest being directed at me.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

[align=justify]Then there was this one time I put tin foil in my hat.. it took 30 minutes for that AW101 to make a pass and shortly after a Typhoon came screaming over me.

So you actually did the tin foil hat thing?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
OP is there a chance that you might just be suffering from extreme paranoia? Have you given any thought to that or seek any help? BTW I am being sincere.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
By the way, I thought I should clarify something as I keeping giving vague time-frames...

Four years ago I posted something on Facebook which I think may have been noticed by the government. I won't go into that, it's way too sensitive. Some months later I was looking up something about ammonia on Wikipedia, again I won't say why but it did not involve weapons... no less, a helicopter decided to fly right up to my window. Then I started to notice drones acting up, seemingly taking an interest in me. I came to the conclusion that because I had a knack at spotting aircraft, particularly at night, somebody felt it necessary to train on me. Eventually I got upset, my friends were not listening to me and I had to move out of the area. Things quietened down dramatically, but then I started to notice drones again. Two years ago I decided to look for answers and made for the nearest RAF base armed with a camera. As it happened, I saw no aircraft at all let alone anything which might have explained what I had been seeing for 2 years... but I did see something. I was followed from the base by four burly men in a black Audi, as well as a few generic motorcycles and ever since that day I have been persistently harassed. Now, so far as “drones” are concerned, I acknowledge that I may have been wrong at times but when I see a V-shaped plane go over my head at around 1,000 feet, only for it come back over me from behind with the wings pointing in exactly the same direction as before (thus implying that it was flying BACKWARDS) then I really have to wonder... but being followed ever since going to an army base is absolutely no coincidence whatsoever.

I still have the photos from that base.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Yes, it was a test and I got a response. Some people were giving me very weird looks, even though the foil was completely covered inside my hat.

As for paranoia... see my previous post. Also...

“Just because I'm paranoid, does not mean to say they're not after me”

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Paranoid Schizophrenics are typically known for being very intelligent, and can seemingly make so much sense they can sometimes convince others their delusions are real. This phenomenon is not at all unusual.

Um. Just sayin'. Kinda off the cuff. No offense. OP is likeable fellow. I'll go. Enjoyed the thread. Have fun. Carry on.
Good luck. Crouching tigers and all that.

Long live the Queen, or not, I don't know anymore. Whew!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

So I'm paranoid and schizophrenic because the military took an interest in me after visiting one of their bases which purportedly employs 3,000 people underground? A base which was very active during WWII in respect of chemical weapons? Going back 2 years ago I was a mess, I had no idea what was going on... but since then the picture has become much, much clearer. If this was a “mental health disorder” then rest assured that I would've been permanently incarcerated by now... it is not the case, this is a genuine problem of international interest to the extent that a UN Resolution may be required to resolve it.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

a reply to: ladyinwaiting

So I'm paranoid and schizophrenic because the military took an interest in me after visiting one of their bases which purportedly employs 3,000 people underground? A base which was very active during WWII in respect of chemical weapons? Going back 2 years ago I was a mess, I had no idea what was going on... but since then the picture has become much, much clearer. If this was a “mental health disorder” then rest assured that I would've been permanently incarcerated by now... it is not the case, this is a genuine problem of international interest to the extent that a UN Resolution may be required to resolve it.

OK OP let's get back on topic then. So what can we expect will happen in four weeks from now. Surely you can leak something we will notice then. Anything at all? Like i said before i am intrigued.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Cuervo

I'm experiencing telepathy and other psychic abilities and all most everybody can do is keep silent. How is it possible that I can think something in my head and somebody immediately turns to look at me either with a smile or a very confused face?

"All the believers were one in heart and mind."

These are signs of the Son of Man (Bar-Enash) emerging. Bar-Enash, or the scion/heir, is the coming glory of heaven unto us: that which is birthed from the human (the spiritual birth) www.youtube.com...

You're experiencing these symptoms (telepathy) earlier than most of the "elect" likely because you have used tryptamines (psilocin, Dimethyltryptamine, alpha-methyltryptamine, etc) at a mature point in your life and this has expedited your withdrawal of knowledge. Although, even you taking these was part of the plan
. I experienced the things you are describing, and the paramount of these experiences led me to... a great "place"... which I would be glad to talk to you about in a private message.

Jesus came as a Nazarene ("Nazareth! Can anything good come from there?" John 1:46), perhaps you are putting too much importance on social status and bloodlines... at least... in terms of its importance in the ensuing Sovereignty. The ways of the old concern themselves with bloodlines... where we are headed is impervious to satan's despotism.
edit on 4-8-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

What's this picture? A bunker? Some kind of underground ruins?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

This is an email I sent to who was at the time my local MP, at 13:00 on 29th August 2013 which was precisely one hour before the House of Commons convened to pass their votes in respect of officially entering into the Syria conflict...

I am hereby presenting you with potential evidence relating to the appalling situation in Syria. Please see the attached MS Word document which contains two compelling photos taken at -redacted- on 3rd August 2013.

It would be very much appreciated if you could present these images to the hearing which you are or will be attending to discuss the impending military actions against Syria, before such a decision is made by the Prime Minister. I am suspecting that the material shown in these photos is organophosphorus, such that is used to produce sarin. -redacted- is purportedly a production facility of that agent; this was certainly the case during WWII and possibly to this very day. Sarin is a banned compound and there ought be no reason whatsoever why it should be produced on our soil, in your constituency at that. If I am wrong with my claims then please accept my sincere apologies in advance. Of course, I simply cannot ignore the possibility that those images do indeed suggest that sarin was being produced at a time when a despicable biochemical attack was actioned against innocent women and children.

Many thanks for your time and diligence in dealing with this matter.

Lo-and-behold, the motion was defeated.

In response, on the 9th September...

Thank you for your email about -redacted- and the attached photographs from the site taken recently. I just wanted to reassure you that -redacted- from my office recognised the urgency of your email on the day it arrived and made sure that I saw it before attending the debate on Syria ten days ago. She also subsequently alerted me to the fact that that you had called to ensure I had read it.

You raise an important point. It is now known that there was a production facility for Sarin gas at -redacted- which operated during the 1950’s and is said to have produced some 20 tonnes of nerve gas. Production ended shortly afterwards and the remaining plant and equipment at the site was decommissioned in 1980 with much of the equipment apparently buried on site. This fact has been the subject of public debate on a number of occasions since.

I have been approached previously by constituents who have raised concerns about what happened to the nerve gas. My understanding is that, although the agent was manufactured there, it was not stored there and was actually held at the UK’s main facility for such weapons at Porton Down. However, the UK definitely destroyed all of its chemical weapons stocks some decades ago.

When it comes to Syria and where they got their chemical weapons, it is generally accepted that the chemical weapons stockpile they have started to be established in the early seventies when Egypt originally supplied some agents. Subsequently, the old Soviet Union is thought to have provided additional chemical agents that contributed to the current stock. While there is uncertainty about whether or not they had developed the capacity to manufacture their own weapons, they have been subject to certain chemical import restrictions as a precaution.

I was interested in the photographs that you forwarded but I am sure that these relate to earlier excavations at the site. However, I have asked my office to do a bit more research around the history on -redacted- and if we can find out any more, we will be in touch again.

Thank you once again for being in touch and I am sorry that I did not have the opportunity to get back to you sooner.

I then replied...

While I cannot counter the explanations you have put forward, I have had an uneasy feeling lately that the existence of these pictures has caused quite a stir within global politics. One thing for sure is that ever since 3rd August when I took those photos, I have been watched constantly by what I can only assume to be the Security Service. There have been several instances where people have blatantly been hacking my mobile phone in the open public. I also saw a soldier in obvious desert camouflage trousers outside -redacted- train station of an early evening, speaking into a radio or other such device inside of or attached to his jacket, and he was clearly checking me out. Whatever the truth is about that laboratory, I've certainly landed on the wrong side of somebody because they won't leave me alone. I'm talking about full-on surveillance here and it's not nice.

I received no response.

The big question is... do I publish the photos?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I'm guessing it's an old munitions storage. It's nothing really, but it's one of the photos I took.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I'm guessing it's an old munitions storage. It's nothing really, but it's one of the photos I took.
Could you post some other photo's?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

That's an interesting way of looking at things. Tryptamine... yeah, they banned it now.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Nope. Got another 26 days yet...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join