It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Shall Know My Name

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Appearance has nothing to do with it. People will say it if my hair is tucked into a hat and I'm clean-shaven.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

We have a name in the UK for odd people...maybe people are calling you creeping jesus?.
Ooops for the op btw.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Of course it's not normal, but that does not mean to say that this stuff isn't happening. I'm not exactly expecting people on the other side of the planet to blindly accept what I say as true, but neither can they turn around to say that it is definitely untrue. Telling me what I see and hear in contradiction to my own claims, while alluding to me suffering from psychosis, is hypocrisy at its worst.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

Appearance has nothing to do with it. People will say it if my hair is tucked into a hat and I'm clean-shaven.

Then it must be because of the way you act and/or the things that you say - if it is actually happening at all.

You are not well my friend I'm sorry to say, the tangential offshoots into the eye of horus, psychic powers, and other tidbits are telling I feel.

Seriously do what most people have been telling you and go and get some help - you've already said that you have been in the mental health system - that wasn't because "they" were trying to get you, it's because you needed to be there for your own well being.

If you really had "something" or "some knowledge" that would be devastating to "them" then you would be dead, it's as simple as that.
edit on 7-8-2015 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I neither said before that I am and nor am I saying that now. I'm just stating in no uncertain terms that it is what other people are saying. That's the way it is and that's how it has been for almost a year now. Like I said, when most everybody keeps on saying it then I have to wonder just what the heck is going on. Why wouldn't I wonder, why wouldn't I voice my concerns about the matter?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Right, I'm going to the pub with my kids, sister in law, and nieces for some beer and burgers.

I hope you sort yourself out dude.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Again, you're just doing what a lot of other people are doing in telling me that I'm unwell. I'm not stupid, that is repetitive conditioning. If I was truly unwell then I would very likely be in hospital or prison by now... I am not because I have a very good grasp on what has been going on and have generally been able to handle it appropriately. Yeah, I'm sure that I come across as a complete nutter but if somebody is going to deny and refute everything I say then I'm sorry, but it ain't my delusion. I acknowledge that I will not be right about everything, but this is serious stuff.

edit on 7th August 2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The funny thing is that I can envisage exactly what Jesus had to put up with.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Get help or don't but don't expect the sane people here to fall and enter your delusions.
I'm out no point is there.
I hope when you do come to the conclusion you are wrong and it is in your head you don't do anything stupid.
People don't feed these delusions.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Right. There are too many people like you in this world and that's why it's so screwed up. If somebody doesn't want to listen to the possibility that something is true, does not bother to seek any facts whatsoever and instead bluntly states that it is absolutely untrue without presenting a reasonable basis as to their conclusion... then they're ignorant, hypocritical and of very little benefit to society. I've made my case here.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Thread Closed

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join