It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Shall Know My Name

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Back to this "touched by God" idea...

Can you explain what you have experienced that gave you this idea?
Is it just overall, like "I have been touched by God and can do unusual things (the psychic twinge)"

Or "I woke up after a weird dream and had hand prints on me"?

Or "I didn't see it, but I know something touched me and it gave me something,but I don't know what"?

Can you kind of explain in more detail what you mean?

I do believe that sometimes people are divinely inspired to do great things, and sometimes, they are guided to these great things,
I guess what I am really wondering is if you feel divine guidance to a greater cause?

Cause it does happen.

edit on 4-8-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Thanks for the link! And now do you see what I mean about fraud?

Also, Robert Edwards is one line of inquiry but then there's this guy...

Richard Edwardes

... who may possibly be the original composer of Greensleeves.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Interesting puzzle you are trying to piece together.
(or think yo have pieced together already)

I will have to check back later, I gotta go to work.
But thanks for an interesting thread, at least I think so.
I have not followed any of this with the Royal bloodlines,
however, you got my interest peaked.
c(_)

*sip*

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Again, not going into detail. I just have something which I consider publishing. Actually, if that helicopter approaches my house at 200 feet again then maybe sooner.

Basically, I was looking into some stuff about Mormons and Egypt... then all of a sudden my thumb went all red, only to dissipate after a few minutes. I could feel a pin-prick and it was slightly warm, but there was no pain. A logical cause might be an insect bite but I did not notice anything until I felt the warmth, and there was no lasting mark or anything to suggest the presence of venom aside of the redness. That was the same day I wrote this...

An Ode to a Sinner

edit on 4th August 2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Your comments reminded me of a place I lived, for far too many years. I realize our situations are quite different, but sometimes even the oddest of events can share something in common. I share this with you, because I want to warn all, that fighting the good fight alone, is never easy.

I have worked as a patient advocate over forty years. I have worked in just about every venue in health-care you can name. I saw the handwriting on the wall back in the mid eighties, and tried to warn my colleagues, co-workers and anybody who would listen, about the downward sliding from priority of the patient to the priority of the pocket, the proverbial: bottom-line. Of course no one believed me. It could never happen they said.

The odd thing is, I don’t know how I knew it was going to play out exactly the way I said. I have had some co-workers that started to look at me side-eyed, and they have asked me how I knew. I did know. I knew in my gut, and there was never a moment of doubt. I could see it.

I made all the mistakes that a novice makes when faced with this situation. I tried rallying the masses. I learned there were three groups. The group that supports you to your face and agrees to fight with you, then deserts you on the battlefield. The group that agrees with you, but always has a valid excuse for why they can't join the battle, but would like to reap the benefits, “if” you succeed. The third group sees you as a “troublemaker,” a “malcontent,” a “rabble-rouser,” a threat that has to be cautiously and strategically eliminated. Therefore, I fought my battles alone. I never won; not even one battle. So I learned the “art of compromise.” I got quite good at it, but I was still persona non grata. Still a target. I fought until I couldn’t fight anymore, so I quit.

For me quitting was the same as losing. It ate at me something fierce, so when I was offered the opportunity to enter Satan’s pit, I took it. If you can’t beat them, join them, right? My naiveté was running full steam ahead. I knew I was going to win this battle because I was working from an amazing vantage point; from the “inside.”

I wish I could tell I won, I didn’t. It took me way too long to wake up to the fact the only thing I had accomplished was another lousy compromise. A truly lousy compromise. Yes, I protected many clients, but at a very painful and unsustainable cost. The devil is going to be feed, he doesn’t care how. I woke up when it became clear my attempts to stop my clients from being eating, by feeding the devil strips of my own flesh, was just buying time. I was only one person, I have a limited amount of flesh, and I was down to the gristle. I had again lost the battle.

Now before I end my story, I need you to take away from this the right lessons. I was a strong and dedicated fighter against wrongs, injustice, and greed. I lost every battle, but I accomplished everything I set out to do. I saved many. I made sacrifices; I don’t regret any of them. Winning all the battles, doesn’t necessarily mean you will win the war. If your goal is to walk out the front door. The number of steps it takes to do that is not important. Whether it takes 2, 22, or 2222, is not important. The only thing important is walking through that door.

Don’t waste time trying to force people to change. For some, the more you push, the more steadfast they will remain. Think back to the worst or most audacious event you can remember. Do you know the name of one person that was involved? People have very short memories. What is on every tongue, twenty-four hours a day, for weeks, is soon passed over and forgotten. Give your sacrifices legs. Otherwise, we will know your name for a day, then you will just be another forgotten entity, described and labeled by those that you fought the hardest.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Would you be willing to get specific about what you feel the end result of everything will be, or even a couple of possible endings? Again I am interested. If people have these out of ordinary type things going on it would be great to be able to say I know the feeling. I don't. I won't criticize what you write , I'm interested

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

That's just it... I cannot and will not back down in the face of genocide.

I've gone into enough detail as it is and I'm being probed by a surveillance helicopter, so I guess I'll chill-out for now.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Snap a pic of the chopper

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I did, but my camera sucks real bad. This is the blighter...

Western Power Distribution (Helicopter Unit)

Twice it has hovered 200 feet over my house this afternoon, that is no coincidence.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
You know there are medications you can take to help with that.

Psychiatry is a scam...

“Biological psychiatry is a total fraud.” — Fred Baughman,

“Psychiatry” has NO, and I mean ZERO medical basis whatsoever.

Psychiatry is a Total Fraud

The diagnosis of mental illness is always a weapon ~ Dr. Jeffrey Schaler

originally posted by: seeker1963
I was a victim of being fed these toxic poison for the past five years. I quit taking them about 8 months ago. Other than my anger coming back, I feel 100% better! If I would write a book about the thoughts I had and my struggles fighting my evil impulses during my years of being a victim of Big Pharm, I would be a very wealthy man!

originally posted by: MrUncreated
... I started taking my carbamazepine, which is supposed to help with my psychosis. Instead, I am now more depressed than I ever have been, and I have very long and vivid dreams which make me remember stuff that I have long since buried deep within my brain. This has led me to feeling quite suicidal, as of late... almost to the breaking point. I'm in no condition, mentally or physically, to do anything anymore. Seriously...wtf... I think I am in hell.
Started taking medication... now I feel even more suicidal than before...

originally posted by: Trajan
Look, for everyone who is saying 'take meds' or 'see a therapist' You are all brainwashed into believing Pills make it better. They don't. Meds DO NOT help in anyway, shape or form (unless you are the manufacturer making billions a year) and here is why;

1. Pills change the chemical make up of your body and make you feel happy, sleepy, relaxed etc. But your body is still suffering from whatever is making you feel that way in the first place and then the chems are adding to that.
2. As soon as you think its safe to come off the drugs, you will crash back into depression and anxiety/paranoia.

So, basically, DO NOT take ANY kind of medication they give you. It will just screw you over in the long run. It is better to get rid of your anxiety and sh1t naturally.

originally posted by: liejunkie01
I have friends that Are on head meds and quite frankly I feel that they seem to make it worse.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

familysearch.org...

Edwards enquirers should be aware that the 1992 Edition of the International Genealogical Index compiled by the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints contains a number of entries relating to the births of members of an Edwards family at Edwards Hall, Cardiff.

That perfectly explains why the Mormons made contact with me. What are they after?

a reply to: Murgatroid

“Head meds”, never heard it put like that before! Yes, it's a scam... everything I ever told the mental health team was regarded as “psychosis”. Like, “People keep calling me Jesus” and they say, “Oh, we always get people coming in who think they're Jesus”... no, that's what everybody else says. I mean, if they ask me “Does the television talk to you” and I say, “Yes, Ned Flanders keeps on telling me he's God” then it's safe to bet that I'd wind up with a 28-day residential.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

The medications are a scam a lot of the time, however, it is not true for all.

If you have ever met someone who NEEDS to be on psych meds and what happens when they are not,
you wouldn't be so quick to call it all a scam, although a lot of it is.

Big Pharmabrother....

The pushing of meds on everyone is a scam, absolutely.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Well, if you are really part of the bloodline, probably your support after.

I dunno though, when religion gets thrown into these subjects everyone gets weird...lol

And back to work I go..

*runs out the door*
edit on 4-8-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
Western Power Distribution (Helicopter Unit)

Twice it has hovered 200 feet over my house this afternoon, that is no coincidence.

The helicopters are used for trimming trees.

See this link for info...

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

That's true to an extent because some people are clearly unstable and might present an immediate danger to themselves or others. However, mental health workers often overlook or just outright ignore the primary causative factor in one's problems. I'd say that rape is a good example; a woman might be extremely sensitive due to significant mental and physical trauma, but the practice might be to treat her as a lunatic when the reality is that she's a victim of a terrible crime.

Yes they are, but it seems like an excessive use of money and fuel to use a Eurocopter. In any case, it was being very aggressive over a residential zone and I cannot see a single power line from my garden where the craft was banking and hovering just a few hundred feet up.

I assume you meant “sought after”? It might well explain a lot of the interest in me.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

OP you say the world will change on the thirty first.
I say that every time I see this world change it's for the worst.

Question

Will what you say is about to happen reflect back
on ATS in a negative way? Since you are member here?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

As I said, it's about truth and not action. If I say what I want to say then it's difficult to predict what will happen.

It has nothing at all to do with ATS, this is just an information channel.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

It may be just a channel, but even as water corrodes the pipes we use to channel it, so too might this bring unforeseen consequences.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Very well. But we've had at least one member here that
could have wrecked the place. So I wanted to lay that
out there.

Thank you for the reply.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 5leepingWarrior
a reply to: randyvs

Fair enough, I understand what you're saying.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join