It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge who blocked Planned Parenthood videos RAISED $230,000 for OBAMA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No you didn't. Now you're just prevaricating. There's a quote function, as you obviously know ... why not use it?

It's my "opinion" that investigative journalists look for facts??? Okay.

Can you provide evidence of 20/20, Dateline, etc. **creating** false identities and offering illegitimate contracts for business?

I'll wait.

And what are your emotions and opinions telling you? That's it's okay to lie, commit fraud, libel and slander so long as you believe the cause is "just"? I'm fine with situational ethics and relativism myself, but wingers usually (hypocritically) deny that they are ... please, get your own house in order before you call mine dirty.

Let's make a deal. When the actual outcome of the cases is finalized, we'll both meet back in this thread and see who's eating crow. Shake on it?
edit on 11Sun, 02 Aug 2015 11:56:29 -050015p112015866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

No you didn't. Now you're just prevaricating. There's a quote function, as you obviously know ... why not use it?

Can you provide evidence of 20/20, Dateline, etc. **creating** false identities and offering illegitimate contracts for business?

I'll wait.

And what are your emotions and opinions telling you? That's it's okay to lie, commit fraud, libel and slander so long as you believe the cause is "just"? I'm fine with situational ethics and relativism myself, but wingers usually (hypocritically) deny that they are ... please, get your own house in order before you call mine dirty.

Let's make a deal. When the actual outcome of the cases is finalized, we'll both meet back in this thread and see who's eating crow. Shake on it?

Theres plenty videos of them going in undercover and doing investigations...........

Seriously how can you even make that claim?

And yes , I quoted you, as I do most every time I reply........

But yes, I agree, when we finally get a verdict on if there was wrong doing, I shall meet you back here true to my honor and we shall even it up

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I'll wait.

LOL!! slander,lying and other nastiness is BOTH partys. harry reid did this constantly,but was never arrested for it right? There is a rule in the houses thast anythiing said there is not able to be used against them.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Now for some real investigative journalism ...

Here are the Fake IDs used to Scam Planned Parenthood

Planned Parenthood and the National Abortion Federation claim that David Daleiden, the founder of Center for Medical Progress, used a fake ID displaying the name "Robert Daoud Sarkis" to circumvent their security precautions and gain access to the groups' annual meetings and facilities.

The CMP has released four videos so far -- and claims to have many more on the way -- that show Planned Parenthood doctors discussing reimbursement costs for the donation of fetal parts for medical research. In the first video, a woman, who is yet to be identified, can be heard speaking to Planned Parenthood doctor Deborah Nucatola. That woman apparently used a fake ID with the name "Susan Sarah Tennenbaum."

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Planned Parenthood and the National Abortion Federation claim that David Daleiden, the founder of Center for Medical Progress, used a fake ID displaying the name "Robert Daoud Sarkis" to circumvent their security precautions and gain access to the groups' annual meetings and facilities.

The CMP has released four videos so far -- and claims to have many more on the way -- that show Planned Parenthood doctors discussing reimbursement costs for the donation of fetal parts for medical research. In the first video, a woman, who is yet to be identified, can be heard speaking to Planned Parenthood doctor Deborah Nucatola. That woman apparently used a fake ID with the name "Susan Sarah Tennenbaum."

you mean used to scam them into telling them how exactly they procured the baby parts, and haggle on price?

LoL love this........

You dont like the method that the truth came out, so somehow THEY are at fault, not the ones partaking in the trafficking of human baby parts

Thats like blaming the cops becaues you got busted selling drugs to an under cover LOL LOL
edit on 8/2/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Excellent photoshop work in those fake i.d.s that somehow found their way onto a Huffingtonpost article.

Perfect.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

you mean used to scam them into telling them how exactly they procured the baby parts, and haggle on price?

LoL love this........

You dont like the method that the truth came out, so somehow THEY are at fault, not the ones partaking in the trafficking of human baby parts

Thats like blaming the cops becaues you got busted selling drugs to an under cover LOL LOL

I'm still waiting for the truth to come out ... Perhaps at the trial.

Do we have an agreement?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Gryphon66

Excellent photoshop work in those fake i.d.s that somehow found their way onto a Huffingtonpost article.

Perfect.

Thanks for your opinion.

My opinion is that you will do anything say anything no matter how ridiculous and unfounded as long as it fits your agenda.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

LoL love this........

I'm still waiting for the truth to come out ... Perhaps at the trial.

Do we have an agreement?

Agreed!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This really doesn't surprise me, its a case of you scratch my back ill scratch yours and f**k the truth.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I'll wait.

LOL!! slander,lying and other nastiness is BOTH partys. harry reid did this constantly,but was never arrested for it right? There is a rule in the houses thast anythiing said there is not able to be used against them.

What does "party" have to do with this topic? What does Harry Reid have to do with it?

Thanks for your OPINION.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

The judge contributed $30,800 to PACs supporting Obama, and helped raise around $200K. Link to, you know, real evidence

So, you're against political nepotism eh? I'll give your claim more credence when you address massive Republican cronyism (as demonstrated in the post you're responding to.)

You have no evidence whatsoever that the Obama administration communicated with Judge Orrick in any way. I know that fits your political agenda, but when you make charges like judicial misconduct, you should really have at least a scrap of fact.

SO, you're 0 for 3. If you can't get even your basic facts straight, why bother, really?

/shrug

But Obama has a phone and a pen and is universally known as the "Lion King"!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sunwolf

Yeah, and he's a Kenyan Muslim Atheist, too.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Uh-oh,He did it again,Obama`s crony judge blocks more video!What does this guy have against cinema?

thefederalist.com...

That Obama phone is getting a workout!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sunwolf

For sure more videos come out tomorrow !!

"begging the Court's pardon. Your Honor has prior knowledge and prejudice. Motion to recuse"

Long Live the 1st Amendment !!

#wheresjericho

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
There is definitely a conflict of interest re judge orrick,wonder if he is related to the vacuum cleaner?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf
There is definitely a conflict of interest re judge orrick,wonder if he is related to the vacuum cleaner?

Prolly because he is hoovering Obama all day long apparently.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
"Alas, poor Orrick!
I knew him, Horatio: a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy."

- Apologies to William Shakespeare

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I wonder if this judge has any financial relationship with abortion,kinda like Eric Holder`s wife?
Hmmnn,the game is afoot!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf
I wonder if this judge has any financial relationship with abortion,kinda like Eric Holder`s wife?
Hmmnn,the game is afoot!

A baby foot.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join