It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge who blocked Planned Parenthood videos RAISED $230,000 for OBAMA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf
I`ll bet if investigators dig deep enough they will find connections to Cecil.I think the judge turned down Cecil's request for asylum.

Yep, that's really witty ... I mean, I haven't seen a winger make a lion joke in the last, what, 15 seconds.

What an utterly pointless statement.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

So he campaigns and raises money for Obama, and he is impartial?

Who would be impartial?

Why a Republican of course! Siwwy Heretic!

In this case, an "Independent" would have been better.

Didn't they think that somebody would find out the connections?

Since when are judges not allowed to have a conscience, Xeunchen?

Address the question about the Supreme Court: do you think Scalia, Thomas, Alito and Roberts should step down?

They've all said ... stated openly ... that their "conservative values" inform their judicial decisions.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Xuenchen ... I'm sure you want to go on record regarding the judicial appointments of candidate (and Governor) Scott Walker?

Scott Walker has a long history of cronyism. Walker had so many cronies and campaign donors to take care of that he had dozens of civil service jobs changed so that he could take care of his friends and benefactors.

... Walker is starting to fill judicial vacancies with political appointees and cronies.

Walker Fills Open Judge Seats With Political Appointees

... or how about Pennsylvania Republican Governor Tom Corbitt? ...

With Pennsylvania courts facing a sizeable budgetary shortfall this year, some state officials have questioned Gov. Tom Corbett’s recent appointment of his former chief of staff to the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas.

Corbett announced his intention to nominate Bill Ward to the court last Thursday, after Ward announced his resignation earlier that day.

But after last year’s agreement between Corbett and state Supreme Court Chief Justice Ronald Castille to refrain from appointing new justices, Corbett has received backlash from Castille as well as other court officials.
Ward’s appointment came after state Republicans called for a shakeup in Corbett’s staff, considering the lack of progress being made on key party issues, like liquor-store privatization and school vouchers.

PA Republican Governor Corbett Criticized for Judicial Appointments

... and, I'm sure you'll want to add GW Bush appointee US District Judge Richard Leon to your list ...

U.S. District Judge Richard Leon is winning kudos across the political spectrum for a ruling that rejects the constitutionality of the National Security Agency vacuuming up the metadata on virtually every phone call made in America. Leon clearly possesses a libertarian streak, but he earned his place on the bench by running a partisan cover-up of a historic crime.

Leon was appointed to his lifetime judicial post by George W. Bush in 2002 after Leon won the gratitude of the Bush Family by protecting its interests as an aggressive and reliable Republican legal apparatchik on Capitol Hill. There, the heavy-set Leon gained a reputation as a partisan bully who made sure politically charged investigations reached a desired outcome, whatever the facts.

edit on 7Sun, 02 Aug 2015 07:42:35 -050015p072015866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Xuenchen ... I'm sure you want to go on record regarding the judicial appointments of candidate (and Governor) Scott Walker?

Scott Walker has a long history of cronyism. Walker had so many cronies and campaign donors to take care of that he had dozens of civil service jobs changed so that he could take care of his friends and benefactors.

... Walker is starting to fill judicial vacancies with political appointees and cronies.

Walker Fills Open Judge Seats With Political Appointees

... or how about Pennsylvania Republican Governor Tom Corbitt? ...

With Pennsylvania courts facing a sizeable budgetary shortfall this year, some state officials have questioned Gov. Tom Corbett’s recent appointment of his former chief of staff to the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas.

Corbett announced his intention to nominate Bill Ward to the court last Thursday, after Ward announced his resignation earlier that day.

But after last year’s agreement between Corbett and state Supreme Court Chief Justice Ronald Castille to refrain from appointing new justices, Corbett has received backlash from Castille as well as other court officials.
Ward’s appointment came after state Republicans called for a shakeup in Corbett’s staff, considering the lack of progress being made on key party issues, like liquor-store privatization and school vouchers.

PA Republican Governor Corbett Criticized for Judicial Appointments

... and, I'm sure you'll want to add GW Bush appointee US District Judge Richard Leon to your list ...

U.S. District Judge Richard Leon is winning kudos across the political spectrum for a ruling that rejects the constitutionality of the National Security Agency vacuuming up the metadata on virtually every phone call made in America. Leon clearly possesses a libertarian streak, but he earned his place on the bench by running a partisan cover-up of a historic crime.

Leon was appointed to his lifetime judicial post by George W. Bush in 2002 after Leon won the gratitude of the Bush Family by protecting its interests as an aggressive and reliable Republican legal apparatchik on Capitol Hill. There, the heavy-set Leon gained a reputation as a partisan bully who made sure politically charged investigations reached a desired outcome, whatever the facts.

Here is something i cant get over.
1.Obama campaign was given close to a quarter of a million dollars by this judge.

2.After Obama was elected he basically gave this judge a job

3. Obama called in his marker and "requested" this injunction against the video makers.

Howcan you not see the connection here? Unless you want to intentionally.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf
I`ll bet if investigators dig deep enough they will find connections to Cecil.I think the judge turned down Cecil's request for asylum.

Those records are probably sealed.

#wheresjericho

but the Judge had no connections

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

ROFLOL

But we are not talking about the Supreme Court or Scott walker corruption.

This issue is about the direct relation between the Judge and Obama and the PP debacle.

Both long winded posts are null and void but the opinions and conspiracies are open.

edit on Aug-02-2015 by xuenchen because: #wheresjericho . . . _ _ _ . . .

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The judge contributed $30,800 to PACs supporting Obama, and helped raise around $200K. Link to, you know, real evidence

So, you're against political nepotism eh? I'll give your claim more credence when you address massive Republican cronyism (as demonstrated in the post you're responding to.)

You have no evidence whatsoever that the Obama administration communicated with Judge Orrick in any way. I know that fits your political agenda, but when you make charges like judicial misconduct, you should really have at least a scrap of fact.

SO, you're 0 for 3. If you can't get even your basic facts straight, why bother, really?

/shrug
edit on 10Sun, 02 Aug 2015 10:24:32 -050015p102015866 by Gryphon66 because: Link

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

ROFLOL

But we are not talking about the Supreme Court or Scott walker corruption.

This issue is about the direct relation between the Judge and Obama and the PP debacle.

Both long winded posts are null and void but the opinions and conspiracies are open.

Oh, we know you don't want to talk about Republican corruption ... and we know why.

Your general challenge is that Judge Orrick got his position as a political favor, and that somehow, that points to corruption between his office and the White House regarding his decision and finding of fact in the false charges waged against Planned Parenthood by KNOWN SCAMMERS AND FRAUDSTERS

You have ZERO evidence of that and you're desperately trying to hide that fact.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The judge contributed $30,800 to PACs supporting Obama, and helped raise around $200K. Link to, you know, real evidence

So, you're against political nepotism eh? I'll give your claim more credence when you address massive Republican cronyism (as demonstrated in the post you're responding to.)

You have no evidence whatsoever that the Obama administration communicated with Judge Orrick in any way. I know that fits your political agenda, but when you make charges like judicial misconduct, you should really have at least a scrap of fact.

SO, you're 0 for 3. If you can't get even your basic facts straight, why bother, really?

/shrug

I hate all good ole boy tactics liek Obama and bush both used. ALOT OF COURT CASES have been tried on circumstantial evidence (and convictions handed down as well)
ALso you know its impossible for a person such as myself to get evidence of something so stop being intellectually dishonest when it comes to my opinions.
edit on 15000000ppam by yuppa because: clarification of statement

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

in the false charges waged against Planned Parenthood by KNOWN SCAMMERS AND FRAUDSTERS

Please provide sources on when they have been found to be scamming........or is that as well founded an accusation as you find the PP debacle to be?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Here's a copy of Judge Orrick's order: Link

These known fraudsters will have their day in court tomorrow at 8 AM. This was, as noted a TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER!

Judge Orrick was confirmed by the Senate in 2013, you know, back when the Congress was actually doing it's job once in a while.

It's not as if the President snuck in and gave him the keys to the courthouse in the middle of the night.

I can post Judge Orrick's record, his history of pro-bono public service over his distinguished career and I can post the multiple identities and past confidence-games and PROVEN FRAUD of the principals behind "The Center for Medical Progress."

... but I know that facts don't dissuade empty pointless accusations leveled by those with nothing more than a political agenda to g on.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

/shrug

I hate all good ole boy tactics liek Obama and bush both used. ALOT OF COURT CASES have been tried on circumstantial evidence (and convictions handed down as well)
ALso you know its impossible for a person such as myself to get evidence of something so stop being intellectually dishonest when it comes to my opinions.

Ah, so now it's not fact as you suggested earlier, it's merely your opinion.

That's perfectly fine. Opinions are balanced on belief, not evidence.

There's zero evidence for your position, as you well know.

Personally, I find it far more intellectually dishonest to make claims based on zero evidence and political propaganda, but hey, that's me.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

in the false charges waged against Planned Parenthood by KNOWN SCAMMERS AND FRAUDSTERS

Please provide sources on when they have been found to be scamming........or is that as well founded an accusation as you find the PP debacle to be?

I could source your OWN posts in which you state that this group has ADMITTED totally misrepresenting their identities, engaging in fraudulent business propositions, conspiring to encourage others to act illegally, etc. etc.

I could source easily accessible evidence about the same charges leveled against the same group 10 years ago or so that were universally found to me illegitimate.

But you know all that, and it doesn't matter to you.

Why should I bother with evidence? Believe what you wish! Just don't present belief as facts and expect to get away with it.
edit on 10Sun, 02 Aug 2015 10:48:33 -050015p102015866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

These known fraudsters will have their day in court tomorrow at 8 AM. This was, as noted a TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER!

Judge Orrick was confirmed by the Senate in 2013, you know, back when the Congress was actually doing it's job once in a while.

It's not as if the President snuck in and gave him the keys to the courthouse in the middle of the night.

I can post Judge Orrick's record, his history of pro-bono public service over his distinguished career and I can post the multiple identities and past confidence-games and PROVEN FRAUD of the principals behind "The Center for Medical Progress."

... but I know that facts don't dissuade empty pointless accusations leveled by those with nothing more than a political agenda to g on.

Obama controlled the houses when he was in his first term so the senate confirmation is actually one more point to Obama incs. misuse of power. WHy no mention of me dissing on bush? Both presidents on both sides of the aisle are scum these days.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Obama controlled the houses when he was in his first term so the senate confirmation is actually one more point to Obama incs. misuse of power. WHy no mention of me dissing on bush? Both presidents on both sides of the aisle are scum these days.

I thought that this silliness was your opinion, not fact ...

Following the Constitutional process for Senate approval of Presidential appointments is wrong now?

You don't believe in the Constitution?

... and, how did Obama "control" both chambers of Congress again? Was it some sort of mind-altering device or perhaps secret Kenyan magic of some kind???

Sorry, but your "opinions" seem more and more unfounded with every post.

ETA: That's MY OPINION, by the way!

edit on 10Sun, 02 Aug 2015 10:49:36 -050015p102015866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Orrick was rated Unanimously Well Qualified by the American Bar Association. He had a hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee on July 11, 2012.

Source - Ballotopedia.com

I guess Obama was mind-controlling the ABA as well?

Or they're in on the plot too?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Blah blah blah blah. wommp wommpm woomp.

Point is Obama admin is more corrupt that past ones even more so than the nixon one id bet. I wish the founding fathers would come back and start watering the tree of liberty again.

I have no problem with presidential appointments,but when they seemingly scratch each others backs thats the issue. In polotics its all about Appeareances. This appears to have been Untoward.
edit on 15000000ppam by yuppa because: removed snide ness

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I could source your OWN posts in which you state that this group has ADMITTED totally misrepresenting their identities, engaging in fraudulent business propositions, conspiring to encourage others to act illegally, etc. etc.

Ahh so investigative journalism = fraudsters........

So you actually dont have any proof that they have been convicted of fraud or any wrong doing.......legally...besides your own accusations of course...which we all know do not = fact....

And, Other than some pissed off people who got caught doing things they were suppose to.......10 yrs ago

Got it, how very objective of you

man are you going to be pissed when they have their day in court and are found clear of any wrong doing, yet again
edit on 8/2/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Why don't you put words into your own mouth, instead of mine, just for a change of pace, eh?

Investigative journalists look for facts. Your buds at "The Center for Medical Progress" have clearly and repeatedly attempted (and failed miserably) to fabricate evidence, misrepresent their videos, engage in false pretense, and encourage lawlessness.

Real reporters don't do that. They don't have to. If there were actual wrongdoing, caught on MULTIPLE recording devices, it wouldn't have been a matter of spreading it on the internet on the Winger Blogsphere, they would have taken the "evidence" to the AUTHORITIES.

Right? That's what you do when you have PROOF of a crime.

So, now it's evidence of this sham group being CHARGED with fraud that you require, not just supplying you with the amble evidence that I know you are aware of (because you've repeatedly referred to it yourself!) ???

You must be kidding; I look FORWARD to their day in court. All of the garbage will be a part of the record.

Give it a few days, I can probably provide you with plenty of evidence of "The Center" and it's fraudsters being charged.

Just be patient!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Why don't you put words into your own mouth, instead of mine, just for a change of pace, eh?

I quoted you...........

Investigative journalists look for facts. Your buds at "The Center for Medical Progress" have clearly and repeatedly attempted (and failed miserably) to fabricate evidence, misrepresent their videos, engage in false pretense, and encourage lawlessness.

Your opinion..........

seems to me what came directly out of the peoples mouths they were talking to on camera were pretty damn factual.........

Real reporters don't do that. They don't have to. If there were actual wrongdoing, caught on MULTIPLE recording devices, it wouldn't have been a matter of spreading it on the internet on the Winger Blogsphere, they would have taken the "evidence" to the AUTHORITIES.

ever hear of 20/20 , dateline, etc etc adnauseum? investigative journalism posing as someone they are not to find out the truth.......

Doesnt matter if you dont like it, its legal.......you can cry and moan all you want......

They know how it works now days, you have to release stuff for the public to see so that something actually gets done...

I remember you on the Ferguson and Boston threads, seems you have a double standard on what should be released and what shouldnt eh?

So, now it's evidence of this sham group being CHARGED with fraud that you require, not just supplying you with the amble evidence that I know you are aware of (because you've repeatedly referred to it yourself!) ???

again your own emotions and opinions mixed in with fact doesnt make it all fact.......

They are being charged, but they arent convicted........

You must be kidding; I look FORWARD to their day in court. All of the garbage will be a part of the record.

Give it a few days, I can probably provide you with plenty of evidence of "The Center" and it's fraudsters being charged.

Good and when they are cleared of any wrong doing I hope that you have enough integrity to come back and admit that you were wrong and apologize for your vitriolic and insulting remarks.......

That is unless youre only happy when the court swings your way.......

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join