It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge who blocked Planned Parenthood videos RAISED $230,000 for OBAMA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This just won't go away.

Now we find out the Judge that "blocked" those Planned Parenthood videos is a BIG Obama supporter !!!

Politics is everything as they say.

Hmmm.

Guess the outfit knew what judge network to make contact with. Winky Winky was in play.

Surprise Surprise !

Judge who blocked Planned Parenthood videos RAISED $230,000 for OBAMA

Well damn it looks like the fix is in. The good people at the Federalist found out that the judge who has blocked footage from being released in the fourth Planned Parenthood is not only an Obama appointee, but he raised a whole lotta money for his campaign:

Judge William H. Orrick, III, granted the injunction just hours after the order was requested by the National Abortion Federation.

Orrick was nominated to his position by hardline abortion supporter President Barack Obama. He was also a major donor to and bundler for President Obama’s presidential campaign. He raised at least $200,000 for Obama and donated $30,800 to committees supporting him, according to Public Citizen.

You think maybe Judge Billy might be slightly biased towards the left? Sounds mighty suspicious to me.

AND ...

1960's thinking at PP..

BOMBSHELL Planned Parenthood Brochure: “Abortion kills the life of a baby…”

“An abortion kills the life of a baby after it has begun. It is dangerous to your life and health. It may make you sterile so that when you want a child you cannot have it. Birth control merely postpones the beginning of life.”

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
You have to admit that Obama plays the game very well. They scratch each others' backs. Sickening, really. I have said it time and again. One of the MOST important things a president does is appoint judges. That cannot be overstated and in this case:

On June 11, 2012, President Obama nominated Orrick to be a United States District Judge for the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, to the seat vacated by Judge Charles R. Breyer, who took senior status on December 31, 2011.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

1960's thinking at PP..

“An abortion kills the life of a baby after it has begun. It is dangerous to your life and health. It may make you sterile so that when you want a child you cannot have it. Birth control merely postpones the beginning of life.”

But, but... I thought the evil mastermind who founded PP was practically holding black women captive to force abortions on them?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!

So you are saying that a CALIFORNIA judge supported Obama and is left leaning!!!!!!!

OMG, OMg,,,,,,,O wait. We are talking about California right.

I think I would be more shocked if you found a rightwing judge there.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: xuenchen

1960's thinking at PP..

But, but... I thought the evil mastermind who founded PP was practically holding black women captive to force abortions on them?

What on Earth makes you think THAT ?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Impartiality Counts.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I wonder if the price of a Supreme Court seat costs $230,000...

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

I wonder if the price of a Supreme Court seat costs $230,000...

A valid point since this whole PP escapade might go there.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Says it won't go away but looks for articles about it on a website called the m.therightscoop.com... then posts his findings.

Shocker! It just won't go away!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Says it won't go away but looks for articles about it on a website called the m.therightscoop.com... then posts his findings.

Shocker! It just won't go away!

Remember that the next time you see a link to raw story....

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Raw story?

Point is, if you look for it in all the right places you can't say it won't go away.

edit on 1-8-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You have reasons to believe I wrote the article do you?

And naturally you have no suspicions at all about political involvement in this whole PP debacle.

Brilliant deduction Watson.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Any evidence to present aside from baseless innuendo and what I like to call "typical Xuenchen"?

You linked and posted from a right-wing mirror site that links and posts what other right-wing mirror sites post.

Are you saying that Americans, like this Judge, aren't supposed to raise money for political candidates that they support?

Isn't "money is free speech" one of the tenets of your agenda?

Beyond that, what exactly is the logic here ... if the Judge were going to be unduly influenced (and we're talking about either 3 years ago or 7 years ago) wouldn't the money have come from Obama to them, rather than the other way round?

Let us know when you find some real, or even interesting, evidence.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
So? Obama is not part of this investigation. This lacks any logic.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Wrote it? Are you serious? No, not at all. Try again.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
You have to admit that Obama plays the game very well. They scratch each others' backs. Sickening, really. I have said it time and again. One of the MOST important things a president does is appoint judges. That cannot be overstated and in this case:

On June 11, 2012, President Obama nominated Orrick to be a United States District Judge for the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, to the seat vacated by Judge Charles R. Breyer, who took senior status on December 31, 2011.

Are you aware of any connection between the President, the Judge and Planned Parenthood?

Anything real, of substance, etc.?

We'd all be glad to see it!

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The "source" is only tainted when proven false.

Rule #18,234

link   

originally posted by: reldra

The President stated the obvious in a press conference.

That, as usual, has driven the right-winger machine off-the-rails.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Are you absolutely SURE ?

I bet he is on the "advisory" staff.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join