It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chattanooga Marine Unleashes BRUTAL Video On Obama, Says 9 Words That Are Going Viral

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
#AllLionsMatter

Its coming, LOL

Nothing personal...but you might want to think a little bit about the comparison and if that is funny.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mawiss
I agree with this American. Good man. I see some don't. They identify with 98% of Ferguson, abortion queens, and those who can't afford their own healthcare more than this Marine. To each their own.

So, anyone that doesn't agree with this man agrees with violent rioters, women who have abortions and people too poor to get healthcare?

Is that what you're saying?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

In other words is a Liberal. Yes that's what I said.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

OK, just wanted to make sure. Welcome to ATS and thanks for posting.

We need people like you around because when some of us talk about how the extreme right has gone bat**t crazy, we can count on posts like that to serve as a perfect illustration.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

We need people like you around because when some of us talk about how the extreme right has gone bat**t crazy, we can count on posts like that to serve as a perfect illustration.

You do that and I'll use my Friday check to take my gorgeous girl to nice dinner and we'll call it even.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: buddah6

What voter fraud did you personally witness?
In 2012 Here in Hamilton County there were two indicted for voter fraud. The first was an election poll worker who had 17 counts and the other was a nun from College of Mount Saint Joseph with three counts. One received a 5 year sentence and only served 5 months to be met by Al Sharpton on her release. The nun was given probation because of her advanced age.

This county has always gone Republican and very few presidents were elected without carrying this county and Ohio. In 2012 it didn't just by a narrow margin.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

What voter fraud did you personally witness?
In 2012 Here in Hamilton County there were two indicted for voter fraud. The first was an election poll worker who had 17 counts and the other was a nun from College of Mount Saint Joseph with three counts. One received a 5 year sentence and only served 5 months to be met by Al Sharpton on her release. The nun was given probation because of her advanced age.

This county has always gone Republican and very few presidents were elected without carrying this county and Ohio. In 2012 it didn't just by a narrow margin.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You do that and I'll use my Friday check to take my gorgeous girl to nice dinner and we'll call it even.

Just take it easy and don't splurge on the 10 pc. McNuggets or anything

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

The funny part is that the popular vote doesn't matter.
www.factcheck.org...

The 2000 election was the most recent when the candidate who received the greatest number of electoral votes, and thus won the presidency, didn’t win the popular vote. But this scenario has played out in our nation’s history before.

I do find your story a little suspect, but you say you saw what you saw so I will leave it at that.
The part I find suspect is that some one would just walk out without seeing the issue taken care of. That doesn't make much sense.
I also have never seen a police officer just standing in a polling place before, but not saying it doesn't happen.
Also, where do you vote that doesn't use voting machines?

ETA: And if you have this huge smoking gun, why the hell would you not come back and try again, or bring this to the media's attention?
Did you really just leave and that was the end of it?
That is what stinks the most of the BS. That you would just forget about it and just live to tell the story on the boards of the internet.

All in all, as a poster posted below your post, there isn't much evidence outside of what peoples anecdotal to back up the claims of voter fraud.

Maybe it is just this huge conspiracy though.
Like I was always told about 9/11 and JFK.

How could they have something so large involving so many people and not have people speak out?
edit on stFri, 31 Jul 2015 16:52:13 -0500America/Chicago720151380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Guess what marine? You never served your country... you served your government.... and unfortunately for you, you're finding out what a huge difference there is between those two things.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

This county has always gone Republican and very few presidents were elected without carrying this county and Ohio.

Well that is just false...

So you witnessed those two actually commit the fraud or just witnessed the headlines.

Because you did say you personally witnessed fraud so want to get that straight.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Maybe it is just this huge conspiracy though.
Like I was always told about 9/11 and JFK.

How could they have something so large involving so many people and not have people speak out?

Yes...The conspiracy makes so much sense...because that one fraudulent ballot will tip the scales and is worth risking a 5 year prison stint and a 10K fine!

Apart from all the ideological and political nonsense...the rationale behind voter fraud is STUPID...for effs sake, the same people that shout that their vote doesn't matter in the scheme of things are the same people that claim that millions of people risk jail time to cast a fraudulent ballot!

DUMB...DEBUNKED REPEATEDLY...and that has nothing to do with politics.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddah6

Hmmm...

Since 1988...the past 27 years...6 Presidential election...the GOP has won the popular vote for the Whitehouse ONCE...Pres GWB in 2004. Yes John Kerry was a dud.

And Pres. GWB in 2004 was elected by lower margin than any of the remaining 5 elections.

Not politics, but numerical facts...the GOP themselves is well aware of the trend, thus Voter Restrictions and Suppression. They are running out of options.

In Presidential elections virtually EVERYONE eligible votes...in Mid-terms is mostly the ideologues. And the GOP definitely has a more mobilized ideological extreme.

Big turn-outs translates to GOP losses.
edit on 31-7-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Yup, it has been debunked over and over again and all people can use now is the far and few between court cases of some fraud and anecdotal stories of cops intimidating them to leave after they uncovered the smoking gun.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I didn't hear every word of their conversation. I heard the part that was a little louder and toward the end the woman working there said the vote would be counted correctly. I don't know what else they said or what else could have been done at that point.

As far as why I didn't "try again or take it to the media", you answered that perfectly. The officer closed the bags and moved them away from the traffic area. Parts of the room were roped off behind the tables where the workers were sitting. I was able to get to the other side of the rolling wall behind the workers but no farther. As you noted, I had no proof, just what I saw and no one wanted to act on that. I did try to tell a few people and got the same response. Without proof there was nothing else to say about it. Both sides had been accusing each other of cheating in recent elections and there was never enough evidence to prove anything. I thought long and hard about whether I would say anything here this many years later knowing what the response would be. But I know what I saw and if anyone doubts that, that's ok. Just please don't call me a liar unless you can prove it.

These were machines but you had a choice. Either they printed out ballots after you made your selections or the vote could be submitted electronically. I know a few people who insisted on a paper ballot because they didn't think electronic ballots were secure and could be manipulated too easily.

I see police officers at polls often but I usually vote at the village offices so that's no surprise. It may not be that way in other places. I don't know - I only vote once in each election.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You reach the end of the rabbit hole.

"Oh hey, a dollar."

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The U.S. soldier's role is to fight for Wall Street bankers' oil, so that their limos can take them from trading floor to penthouses full of coke and high-priced hookers.

'Twas always thus and always this will be (since WWII)... and any argument otherwise is inanely naïve.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
OP still cracks me up. A single Marine unleashes a "brutal" video? Goes viral? lol...

I was a soldier for many years. Being a soldier in the military doesn't give you a magical insight into the inner-working of our political system, nor a blessed wisdom that should be heeded over anyone else. I'd give a volunteer worker at a shelter as much recognition as a Marine.

And it's funny.. we see it every term. Country is near enough split between Republicans and Democrats.. and people post the 50% disproval ratings and act as if it means something significant. Current President doesn't meet your ideal image of what a POTAS should be doing.. and he is the party you don't support.. gasp, huge surprise. I just find it funny people post this stuff as if it's enlightening, mind-altering news. As far as the military goes.. you are the puppet of the POTAS. You signed a lot of forms.. you probably didn't' even read them. Not like they gave you time to read them.. but you signed them regardless. If the video represents an actual Marine, he won't be much longer.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexJowls
The U.S. soldier's role is to fight for Wall Street bankers' oil, so that their limos can take them from trading floor to penthouses full of coke and high-priced hookers.

'Twas always thus and always this will be (since WWII)... and any argument otherwise is inanely naïve.

Yeah. That's it. The truth.

In a less psychotic world, more people would be as intelligent as you. Alas, most shall remain deluded for their entire lives.

One small point though: He's a Marine, not a soldier. Having said that, they're still fighting for the same boss: Wall Street bankers.
edit on 1-8-2015 by JRCrowley because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
So you and the OP don't like President Obama. Do you both prefer the man who was President on 9/11? The President who was so incompetent at national defense that he could not get one jet fighter into the air above Washington DC to keep an airliner from crashing into the Pentagon. Perhaps you prefer the shadow President, Dick Cheney, who forbade any photographs of flag draped coffins coming back from Iraq. He didn't want us, the American people, to see how many Marines were giving their lives so Halliburton could get "no bid contracts" and make billions. Dick Cheney's Halliburton moved its corporate headquarters from Houston to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. Some show of patriotism after making billions off of the Iraq war.

George W. Bush, your favorite President, I assume, was losing 30 lives a week for several years. Yes, thousands of soldiers' lives were lost and tens of thousands were maimed by your great Republican President.

So which President did things right, according to you?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join