It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chattanooga Marine Unleashes BRUTAL Video On Obama, Says 9 Words That Are Going Viral

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Don't agree with Obama? You're racist
Black man disagree with Obama? He is an uncle Tom
Obama is a bad President? You're racist
Anti Obama this or anti Obama that? You're racist
White Military person doesn't like Obama? Hes racist

And you the only person saying it is so black and white.
Did one poster some what imply it and say the possibilty is there?
Yes.

But you are the only one taking it to the extreme.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I was only able to get through 23 seconds of the video before I turned it off. It seems this young man is very troubled, and it's obvious from his accent that he lives south of the bible belt somewhere. Therefore he is probably someone who flies a confederate flag, and cannot handle the fact that our President is black/white. It probably offends him in some way.

I hope he isn't active duty. If he is, he should be court martialed. When you are active/reserve military, you best watch what you say about the President of the United States. When I was a Navy drilling reservist, I didn't like gw bush one bit. But I NEVER stooped to trashing him or shooting my mouth off. You know why? Because I respect the office, no matter who is in it.

Now, maybe this guy is an ex marine, but I think it's sad that he seems to be quite brainwashed. I just couldn't watch any more of this ridiculous drivel.

He certainly has a right to his opinion. I have a right to mine. He is an idiot.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

edit on 30-7-2015 by david27p because: wrong topic

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

But you are the only one taking it to the extreme.

I wasn't the one that brought it up. Don't bring up something if you don't want someone to discuss it. What he said is your typical Pro-Obama race baiting.
edit on 30-7-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

I was only able to get through 23 seconds of the video before I turned it off. It seems this young man is very troubled, and it's obvious from his accent that he lives south of the bible belt somewhere. Therefore he is probably someone who flies a confederate flag, and cannot handle the fact that our President is black/white. It probably offends him in some way.

And I stopped reading your post right there.

Wow. Judgmental much?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Now, maybe this guy is an ex marine, but I think it's sad that he seems to be quite brainwashed. I just couldn't watch any more of this ridiculous drivel.

yes because having a different opinion means you are brainwashed.......

Just wow

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

Wow. Judgmental much?

Pot meet kettle

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Wow. Judgmental much?

Pot meet kettle

What? Me voicing my opinion about Obama? The same opinion that many share? lol.

Is this Obama stuff some revelation to you or something?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You replied to it though and decided the only conclusion was the extreme.

Not everyone thinks you are a racist for disagreeing with Obama.

But there are some people that disagree with him because they are racist.

One doesn't make the other though.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
A fine way to speak about your Commander in Chief! Thats insubordination. In the private sector that would get you fired. Obama is the best thing since sliced bread! Hillary in 2016 ! Yeah! The Federal government ROCKS man! Obama's #1 Yeah!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Leave Obama alone.
Don't you know he's got more important things to deal with, like prepare for his BIRTHDAY.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Wow. There is nothing to see here.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This thread is clearly another example of how the nasty liberals and the obama nation have infested this site guys.

Just goes to show how the conservative values are not welcome here at all!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

And yet another came into this thread and is against Obama and all that hes done:

Exactly. Servicemen and women have their own opinions and not all think alike.

The one you quoted made that account just to post in this thread. Seems/looks shady to me. Its probably an alt account of one of you "supporters" trying to stir the pot honestly.

Sure....now it's some grand conspiracy, huh? Give me a break.

You just will not let go of the idea that all of these vets and servicemen think exactly as you believe.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It has been clear from day one that Obama has more respect for his golf caddy than members of the Armed Services.
It is only natural that those in service have resentment.
It should have boiled over when he did his "latte salute".

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

It has been clear from day one that Obama has more respect for his golf caddy than members of the Armed Services.

Interesting. Could you enlighten us on what he did to give you that impression? I don't pay much attention to his daily doing's, so perhaps you can enlighten me.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Where are the Marine videos complaining about what Bush and Cheney did to them?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

"If you want our respect, earn it, because right now all you have is our resentment."

“The day of the attack, you delivered a statement. You didn’t even have the decency to stand up,” he said.

The Marine then ticked off a list of shootings or deaths that Obama did stand up for while he spoke to the nation, including the Charleston shooting, the Boston bombings, the Baltimore riots, Michael Brown’s death, and the Washington Naval Yard shooting. He even stood up when singer Whitney Houston passed.

Rather than standing out of a sign of respect for the warriors who just gave their lives in military service to their country, “You sit slumped down in a chair and ramble through some poorly scripted apology that sounds as sincere as ‘if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor,’” he stated.

“Our Founding Fathers knew this day would come, so they left us, the people, the power to overcome,” he said. “Mr. Obama, you are a tyrant and nothing more.”

He called on the commander-in-chief to “step up and do what a president is supposed to do….If you want our respect, earn it, because right now all you have is our resentment.”

Source

Video from the source:

I think that this pretty much speaks for itself and he says a lot of things that a lot of us are already thinking. Well said, Marine. Semper Fi.

Obama deserves to be called THE ANTI CHRIST. He has gone against all that is Christian, plain and simple.

:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Obama saluting caskets of dead US soldiers. youtu.be...

I don't agree with everything Obama has done, but he's quite a more decent and patriotic fellow than the haters on this conversation.

Obama has increased the number of vets in the va health care system--bush cut them.

Bush killed thousands of U.S. Soldiers with his Iraq folly and created Isis, strengthened Iran, and now turkey is in grave danger from Isis and the Mideast turmoil created by that historic blunder. Christians in Iraq are under attack because of Bush.

Conservatives seem to have some brain disease and can't stop hating Obama and every liberal, and seem to have no life except to sit around making up conspiracies. It's why the GOP is dying and needs to revert to voter suppression to stay in power.

I'm a USAF vet who voted for Reagan twice, and I consider it a violation of my former sworn military oath to vote for any republican today because of their systemic attacks on the U.S. Gvmt and the our democracy.

The GOP is more a clear and present danger than even Isis or Al Qaeda and has caused more U.S. Soldier deaths than either.

The ugliness on this thread confirms my disrespect for all of you whackos, including the OP.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You just will not let go of the idea that all of these vets and servicemen think exactly as you believe.

I never said "all", LOL. I said A LOT. Big difference. Stop putting words in my mouth. And you're acting like one shady poster is the end all be all of your entire point, LOL.

edit on 31-7-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join