It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chattanooga Marine Unleashes BRUTAL Video On Obama, Says 9 Words That Are Going Viral

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkyNetBeware

The ugliness on this thread confirms my disrespect for all of you whackos, including the OP.

More name calling I see........

Only a whacko would support Obama.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Wow, there is 15 minutes of my life I wish I could get back. This thread is full of such mind blowing drivel bashing right and left. It's the marines right to say what he wants, and anybody else right to support or not support his message. Apparently POTUS 46% approval rating is rather symbolic of what has been done to this country. (BTW Bush was 30% at this point in his presidency so yes, people were pissed with him too.) Information is on the gallup poll website, for those who want links with statistics.

This country is split, and whether or not you agree with or disagree with the president, as the leader he is directly responsible for the split. Either through active actions or ignoring the situation and doing what he wants. I don't think he is pure evil, anymore then Bush was. I despise both of them, they both laid the framework for what is going on today, and it will continue until the American people quite name calling each other, and start calling the politicians out like this marine did.

Its our country, not the democrats, not the republicans, but he peoples. Too many people get too worked up over right/left, democrat/republican, white/black that once they see the title, they ignore the base subject.

To be honest, I am almost ashamed to not only post in this thread, but see what ATS has become, but I have nothing else to do while waiting on some software to download.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: buddah6
Regardless of your political view, Obama only has 18 more months in office. I just hope we can start healing then. In my nearly 70 years here on earth I have never seen the country so divided. Everyone is at each other's throat. God bless us and this country.

If you think the divisions in this country are a result of it's POTUS, you are headed toward a bitter disappointment in 2017.

Not unless there is another bout of voter fraud, illegal voter registration or more intervention by George Soros.

I live in Ohio and was witness to the 2012 election where voter fraud was unlike anything that I have ever seen. If you are suggesting we are in line for more of these tactics then I will certainly be disappointed. Maybe, you are anticipating civil unrest which may disrupt the election with groups like "black lives matters" then I'll be disappointed. Maybe, disruption of the RNC national convention by this group or other dirty tactics.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
meanwhile hes also the most successful president since we can remember....soooo his point??

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I never said "all", LOL. I said A LOT.

Are you now backing away from the things you said earlier in this thread?

would most likely be in the majority

what everyone else already knows, feels and thinks

Everyone and a majority is different that "a lot".

And you're acting like one shady poster is the end all be all of your entire point, LOL.

One post from another member is not the crux of my position. Your posts themselves stand for all to see that you believe the majority of US Servicemen believe and think as you do. Of course that's not only completely ridiculous, but it's insulting for you to expect us to believe that you know what the majority of US Servicemen believe.

You don't. Your entire argument has been garbage from the very beginning.

I'll go one step further and say that it's delusional.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Since when is the majority "all"? LOL, and you call me delusional? You must not know what the word "majority" means. And yes, I fully believe that most servicemen do feel the same way as this Marine does.

And I think you know what I meant by "everyone" - Stop being obtuse and stop arguing for the sake of arguing. What I was saying was a figure of speech. Of course "everyone" doesn't feel that way, you're a prime example of this. I think most here understood what I meant, but apparently it flew over your head. I know that there are Obama supporters out there like you.

Stop cherry picking certain quotes to fit around your argument.

You're fishing in water that doesn't have fish in it.

edit on 31-7-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Since when is the majority "all"?

I did not equate "majority" to "all". I was recognizing the difference between the use of "a lot", and "majority" and "everyone" and how the "absoluteness" of your speech has changed.

I fully believe that most servicemen do feel the same way as this Marine does

You believe? Look at what you said earlier in this thread:

I can also guarantee you that a vast majority of the US Military doesn't mind that this guy is saying these things and that they vehemently agree with him, like a lot of American citizens do.

A guarantee is quite different from a belief. Even you must have noticed the fallacy in your previous statements and it appears that you are slowly backing away from the "absoluteness" your previous posts portrayed..

I know that there are Obama supporters out there like you.

How arrogant of you to pretend to know whom I support. I do not support Obama whatsoever. But that's what people are taught to believe, correct? If they don't think like you they must be an Obummer-lover, right?

Stop backing away from what you've said previously. Be a man and own up to what you believe and say and if you don't want people to pick apart your comments be clear and concise. It's not a "figure of speech" you are using, it's inconsistency and laziness of speech.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Since when is the majority "all"?

I did not equate "majority" to "all". I was recognizing the difference between the use of "a lot", and "majority" and "everyone" and how the "absoluteness" of your speech has changed.

I fully believe that most servicemen do feel the same way as this Marine does

You believe? Look at what you said earlier in this thread:

I can also guarantee you that a vast majority of the US Military doesn't mind that this guy is saying these things and that they vehemently agree with him, like a lot of American citizens do.

A guarantee is quite different from a belief. Even you must have noticed the fallacy in your previous statements and it appears that you are slowly backing away from the "absoluteness" your previous posts portrayed..

I know that there are Obama supporters out there like you.

How arrogant of you to pretend to know whom I support. I do not support Obama whatsoever. But that's what people are taught to believe, correct? If they don't think like you they must be an Obummer-lover, right?

Stop backing away from what you've said previously. Be a man and own up to what you believe and say and if you don't want people to pick apart your comments be clear and concise. It's not a "figure of speech" you are using, it's inconsistency and laziness of speech.

More cherry picking of my comments to fit around your typical crap responses, LOL. You're too easy to figure out.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

More cherry picking of my comments to fit around your typical crap responses, LOL. You're too easy to figure out.

Really? C'mon man.....you can do better than that, can't you?

If my posts are such crap, tear em apart, show your work.

You call it cherry-picking, I recognize that you are backing away from the "absoluteness" you had earlier in this thread.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: Murgatroid
A YouTube search gives some interesting results:

Check out the view counts, apparently this Marine has more credibility than our fearless Caliph...

That maybe because a lot of us have learned to tune out Obama.

'Nobody cares about views of political leaders' and thats just how they want it. The media campaigns are the most boring droll on purpose. A lot of wind blown campaign promises, empty as the first time we heard it, 7 years ago.

The presider is just an MC, an announcer, a game show host. We tune him out generally until he announces the next bombing campaign. Then he's like, "I have decided…"

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Really? C'mon man.....you can do better than that, can't you?

If my posts are such crap, tear em apart, show your work.

You call it cherry-picking, I recognize that you are backing away from the "absoluteness" you had earlier in this thread.

I'm not backing away from anything, LOL. You just misunderstood my meanings and you're cherry picking certain lines. I refuse to tear apart someones replies when you're doing a good job of doing it to your own self. Now i'm resorting to replying to you so I can laugh at your replies because I know you'll reply to me

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Regardless of your political view, Obama only has 18 more months in office. I just hope we can start healing then. In my nearly 70 years here on earth I have never seen the country so divided. Everyone is at each other's throat. God bless us and this country.

If you think the divisions in this country are a result of it's POTUS, you are headed toward a bitter disappointment in 2017.

Not unless there is another bout of voter fraud, illegal voter registration or more intervention by George Soros.

I live in Ohio and was witness to the 2012 election where voter fraud was unlike anything that I have ever seen. If you are suggesting we are in line for more of these tactics then I will certainly be disappointed. Maybe, you are anticipating civil unrest which may disrupt the election with groups like "black lives matters" then I'll be disappointed. Maybe, disruption of the RNC national convention by this group or other dirty tactics.

Hmmm? Not sure what you are talking about?

The partisanship in this country is not a result of voter fraud???
It is not even a result of election cycles...Election cycles just highlight the division.
Partisanship and division has endured steadily throughout Pres. Obama's term.
Bizarrely...you seem to be implying that political partisanship and divineness will disappear once a Republican is in the Whitehouse???

And "Black Lives Matter" is not some threatening civil unrest movement that will corrupt an election??? People speaking out about issues to them that matter are not "Dirty tactics"? If so then you should be sure to do the right thing and STFU come election time? Right?

I would argue that anyone that starts with the premise that all division and partisanship in this country will dissipate as long as "their side" wins...is a perfect example of the problem.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
All I can say, is we'll see!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: buddah6

What voter fraud did you personally witness?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
#AllLionsMatter

Its coming, LOL

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I can answer that one. From 2008.

I went to my local poll to vote. While there I saw a somewhat agitated exchange between a person trying to vote and the people working there. The woman was saying that it looked like she voted democrat and republican but she didn't. The people working there said they would take care of it. After she left the person holding the ballot folded it in half, and dropped in a trash bag on the floor next to her. I looked more closely and saw two other bags, completely full, behind her just around a rolling wall. I worked my around behind the wall and looked into the first bag. It was full of republican or dual votes and damaged ballots. Mostly republican votes from what I saw. I was going to take a picture of it when a hand tapped me on the shoulder. A police officer with his hand on his gun told me it was time to leave. No picture. As I was exiting I looked back and saw him closing the bags and moving them farther away from the traffic through the room.

Complain all you want but I know what I saw. To me there was never a mystery as to why Obama won but it was so hard to find anyone who voted for him in the years following the election. I live near Chicago, a place famous for its corrupt politics. This is just one example of how bad it really is here. No one from the Chicagoland area was surprised by what I told them I had witnessed. No one.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This guy is a former Marine who did his 4 yrs and is now private citizen who lives in Chattanooga.

He's entitled to his opinion as is anyone else. He obviously isn't an Obama fan, which is fine.

The headline is a little misleading. I was hoping it was a active duty Marine who was actually stationed there, now that would've really been something.

But it's just another private citizen.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What are the 9 words?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: buddah6

I live in Ohio as well, and the only "voter fraud" I am aware of are the B.S. reports right wing idiots tried spreading

Voter Fraud myth

More voter fraud B.S.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I agree with this American. Good man. I see some don't. They identify with 98% of Ferguson, abortion queens, and those who can't afford their own healthcare more than this Marine. To each their own.
edit on 31-7-2015 by Mawiss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join