It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey crosses into Syria to kill Kurds, not a peep from USA hehehe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Turkey even admits that along of whacking some ISIS, they are gonna try and whack as many Kurds as they can.

America is silent

Turkey a NATO member is crossing into another country and killing minority people under guise of fighting terrorism

Not a peep from USA

I am so sick and tired of this US NATO hypocrisy

I wish Russia had the power to teach US and their cronies in NATO a lesson

You know how news is filled with all those bad countries and people around the world and how they need their head cracked

If I had god like power I would teach USA a lesson

Not North Korea
Not Iran
Not Venezuela
Not Russia

But what would ISIS do if I took out USA, they would lose their main backer. Poor souls LOL

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Oh look, another brand new account with an anti-west stance.

What's that, you have a Pro-Russian view? Shocking!

Whoever could be behind that keyboard?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

You don't have to be anti west to acknowledge that there is a funny old game going on in the Middle East where big outside powers are fanning the flames of a terrorist insurgeny while also green lighting neighbours to join in the fight. In this case the green light has been handed to the Turks by Washington. That is not anti west, that is ackowledging fact.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I'm not denying there's funny business going on in the middle east. I just find it interesting we've had so many brand-spanking new accounts recently with people who are unfailingly anti-west and pro-russia. However, both sides are at fault for fomenting the middle-east problem. The middle east as a whole has been used as the site for too many proxy wars to count. And a proxy war requires TWO parties at odds, not just one.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
My heart goes out to the kurds, theyve been fighting for so long.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Actually anyone outside US has anti US stance

You wouldn't know because of mainstream media

What about your pro US government stance

ShortN

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well President Osama Bin Golfin has been busy visiting the kin folk and all.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShortNoodle1

Actually anyone outside US has anti US stance

You wouldn't know because of mainstream media

What about your pro US government stance

ShortN
Anyone outside the U.S. has an anti-US stance huh?

I'm in Japan.

Is Japan part of the U.S. now?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Turkey has not admitted to wanting kill as many Kurds as they can. Please avoid just making things up. The target is the PKK in retaliation for its attack last week. The PKK have never had US support and are a well know terrorist group. The Iraqi Kurds have a long history of good ties with Turkey as they often see the PKK as a common enemy.

So the lesson you want to teach is to leave terrorist alone even when they attack you. That is not something people are going to support.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I am in Thailand

I know of anti western particularly anti US stance

Maybe your circle of friends are not average people

ShortN

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

You are missing the point

Killing Kurds is now OKAY

Sanctioned by NATO

I am sure you will explain that away, you have explanations for everything.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ShortNoodle1

You're right about one thing. My friends certainly aren't average people.

They're extraordinary people. And as Mr. Spad has pointed out, the premise of your OP is predicated on disinformation.

What say you?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

PKK blew up a nice pipeline today in return for being bombed dont worry that outfit fights back.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

I just find it interesting we've had so many brand-spanking new accounts recently with people who are unfailingly anti-west and pro-russia.

Yes that's true. There is a hard core Ruskie tinternet army out there that all seem to talk the same language.

Personally I back USA in all the stuff it's got involved with in the ME, but I think that its policy regarding Syria (until now) sucks. By backing, training and supplying anti Assad (Islamic) forces the USA has been a driving force in the cleansing of Christians from their ancient heartlands of Syria and Iraq. By backing the terrorists against the (secular) Syrian government the USA has backed a reign of terror that has decimated the worlds most ancient Christian community. That is in my book wrong

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I also disagree with current U.S. Policy in the middle-east. Sadly, there's no easy answer for what SHOULD be done. Should the U.S. just wash their hands of the mess they've created and leave it for the warlords and terrorists to sort out? It's hard to say. And even recent history has proven that even though you may have good intentions (ousting Assad), the end results (ISIS) could be FAR more evil than the evil you were trying to combat.

There are even some people now who are saying that Iraq was better off when Saddam was in power. I can't say I disagree with them, honestly. Look at how bad it's gotten.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

There are even some people now who are saying that Iraq was better off when Saddam was in power. I can't say I disagree with them, honestly. Look at how bad it's gotten.

As a Christian I cry at the sight of the majority of my bretheren in the ME going through a holocaust. Assad is a last stand for Christians in the land where it all began. He looks after his Christians. Same was with Saddam, once he went the secular idea went with it and Christians are now being murdered every day in Iraq for believing in the cross. What a mess.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Not the Turk's first genocidal outing.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

On the other hand Iraq isn't invading anybody, these days, either....

I'm still convinced the U.S. should have Balkanized Iraq, split the oil revenue amongst the three new "states", maintain a permanent force to keep them apart and the rest of the neighbors out.

But there's Turkey blocking it again...

Back to the thread, It's almost like the Turks have some leverage on NATO/ the U.S..

I don't blame NATO, per say, as the poster does. NATO is a leaderless collection of hand-wringing wimps and without strong leadership from the U.S. anyone can pretty well do what they want and report it as a fait accompli.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShortNoodle1
Turkey even admits that along of whacking some ISIS, they are gonna try and whack as many Kurds as they can.

Bollocks indeed , Turks admit no such thing . You are confusing Kurds with PKK terrorists .

America is silent
No she isn't , in fact she is rather vocal about her support of Turks .

Turkey a NATO member is crossing into another country and killing minority people under guise of fighting terrorism

Turks crossed into Irag for a long time to fight these terrorists and now they are crossing into Syria to do the same . In fact the bomb are raining on two groups of terrorists ; PKK and ISIS .

Not a peep from USA

You expect USA to oppose Turks ? Why ? Have you heard about the Mutual Interest thingy ?

I am so sick and tired of this US NATO hypocrisy

You are misinformed .

I wish Russia had the power to teach US and their cronies in NATO a lesson

Russian have Genocided my nation [ Circassia , in Caucasia ] way back in 1860's , so therefore I am not as enthusiastic about Russian getting more powerfull .
If Russia gets more powerfull , bye bye western europe .

You know how news is filled with all those bad countries and people around the world and how they need their head cracked

If I had god like power I would teach USA a lesson

We get that by now .
Would you teach the Chinese Communist Party any lessons too ?

Not North Korea
Not Iran
Not Venezuela
Not Russia

Obviously .

But what would ISIS do if I took out USA, they would lose their main backer. Poor souls LOL

Shall we talk about East Turkestan a.k.a Uygurs ? Or Tibetians ?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Not the Turk's first genocidal outing.

So you support baby killers and terrorists too ?

I suppose as long as the innocent victims are Turks ; it matters not , eh ?

Can you spell ?

H-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y

oh , there is no genocide in Turks history ; the bull# that you are believing to be real has been debunked to death already .

www.tallarmeniantale.com...

<<   2 >>

join