It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Many questions are answered in these series of interviews. The first two are free - those are really all you need to watch.

If you are open-minded don't listen to me or anyone else - watch these videos and you just might be blown away.

If you are open to my opinion - here it is. If you have been researching suppressed truths and conspiracies for more than a few days or weeks - this information will tie together many areas for you. These revelations are mind-blowing; yet for those who have been researching suppressed truths and conspiracies for a while will not be that surprised. If you are new to this kind of information it may be a bit much to take all at once.

I also have been getting sick of the similar talk over the past few years - such of taking down the "cabal" and of disclosure happening, because there had been so many dates that had come and gone, many strange individuals involved. I know there are many levels of secret societies, governments, organizations running the planet; but they seemed to be very well entrenched, powerful, and even though I can raise my consciousness and aid others to raise their consciousness like many other wonderful posters do on this site, massive change seemed difficult and at best a long way off. However, I have changed my mind after reading after watching these videos and reading the info on the website. Massive changes and disclosure could happen by the end of the year!

The information deals with what has been going on in our solar system for the past decades as well as the past hundreds, thousands, and millions of years. Many answers that many have been searching for.

For example:

Who is doing human abductions, why, and what has happened and will happen to some of these abductees who are no longer free,

What ET and ancient civilizations are currently interacting with earth, which ones have negative agendas, which have positive agenda's, which are ambivalent - also, I should add this note from the "whistleblower"

There are quite a lot of lower Density Beings (3rd, 4th & 5th) that masquerade as gods and higher beings to deceive and manipulate people all of the time. They can put on quite impressive displays and end up attracting quite a few "Followers".

Positive 6th and higher Density beings will discourage followers, religions, cults or the people they are speaking through as presenting themselves as "Guru's". They will work to teach you that you need to find the answers within. There are no light forces coming to save you. There are no ascended masters or ET's that are going to come down and end the rule of the "Elite" and change the world. Beings of this level are going to encourage us to make these changes ourselves and to become apart of the process

So some of the beings may be here to help facilitate change, but we humans must be the main drivers of this.

Here is the first interview, just released. This whistleblower has an incredible level of detail going back decades, there is no way someone could lie like that and keep it all straight. People have problems lying about something that happened on one day. Sure deep cover agents can build a legend - but not one that detailed.

Also, if you don't like David Wilcock I don't really care, attack him and not what the whistleblower is saying and it is just an ad hominem attack and hence a logical fallacy which doesn't mean a thing.

Here is the whistleblower's website:

Sphere Being Alliance

Links to some Q & A's:

Q and A's
edit on 26-7-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

+37 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Your OP is like:
" I used to think all these things: cabal and disclosure and awakening.. But dates have come and gone so I got sick of it, but now I'm not, and it could actually happen by the end of this year. "

Well, anyway, I have some free time, so..

Be back after some videos. Please don't let them be painful.
First 2 are free, and then what? Lol..
gawd that sounds so bad.. money making bad.. Bad motive bad..

David Wilcock bad.

No jab just being honest.

edit on 26-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Why are there so many so-called news stories in the national media, and thread titles on ATS that end with a "?" (question mark) as of late?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

No, I agree completely, and I said above exactly what you said, that I had gotten sick of all the cabal/disclosure talk, I don't blame you, but this blows what came previously out of the water, it is nothing like or even close to what has come before, these are true revelations, many many questions are answered, but it comes back to what I have said all along, disclosure without true consciousness (ie minimizing your ego) is meaningless, and us humans have to do the hard work ourselves.

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Great...

At any point, is there any physical evidence presented? Otherwise, there is no difference between this guy, and a thousand or more before him, none of whom back up a single thing they have ever said, with anything substantive.

The measure of worth of any disclosure, is not in the information presented, but the capacity of anyone to prove what has been presented to be a fact, and moreover, to prove it in a manner which could not be denied, even by the sort of person who believes such things to be too fantastic to be real.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why are there so many so-called news stories in the national media, and thread titles on ATS that end with a "?" (question mark) as of late?

I don't know and can't speak for the corporate controlled MSM. I put a question mark in a subject line at ATS to indicate I'm not talking about something factual, but something that seems very interesting and IMHO needs further research.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Did this guy just rip off the Law of One "Ra Material", spinning it into a disclosure angle to sell stuff?

All that talk about "density beings" is a dead giveaway.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I couldn't sit through it all, I'm sorry. My BS detector caught on fire.

I'm so sick of hearing about the labor pains, just show me the baby.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Great...

At any point, is there any physical evidence presented? Otherwise, there is no difference between this guy, and a thousand or more before him, none of whom back up a single thing they have ever said, with anything substantive.

The measure of worth of any disclosure, is not in the information presented, but the capacity of anyone to prove what has been presented to be a fact, and moreover, to prove it in a manner which could not be denied, even by the sort of person who believes such things to be too fantastic to be real.

What do they say about condemnation without investigation? Are you going to generalize and say that automatically what this guys is saying is false? If you said many have come before him and said things that didn't pan out - I would agree. But there have been some genuine whistleblowers before - not to this extent thought - who have been discredited, arrested or killed by the powers who have much to lose by this info being made public.

You clicked on this thread so you must have some interest in this subject - why don't you watch the video so we can have a conversation based on what is in it, instead of condemnation through ignorance?

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Because I have heard enough.

I want to see evidence that requires no subjectivity in order to astound me. Anything less is not worth my time, because I could write better than what I have heard in the first few minutes of the video, and that is a pretty good indicator that something is amiss. Super federations? Show me a ship. Tell me its current orbital velocity, location in space, give me something I can check using science, not something I have to either believe, or not according to my subjectivity.

Understand, I desperately want answers. I just believe that no answer worth having can be gained from listening to a man I have never heard of, speak. Answers of import will come with physical findings which cannot be refuted. I ask again, are there any of those in the videos? Does this man have anything to offer, save for the apparently cut price sci fi script he lead in with?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Did this guy just rip off the Law of One "Ra Material", spinning it into a disclosure angle to sell stuff?

All that talk about "density beings" is a dead giveaway.

I will let the whistleblower answer that question from his Q & A section:

I have not been a student of the "Law of One" material. When I began providing the details of my interactions with the Blue Avians to David Wilcock he began mentioning the Law of One material and "RA" quite often to help explain some of the concepts that the Blue Avians were imparting to me. They are very cryptic and often do not answer my questions in the way I would have wanted. DW would reveal that this was almost exactly how "RA" would respond to the questions asked by those involved in that massive research and experiment project.

I had discussed with DW that because of my experience in the SSP and seeing technologies used on people in PsyOp's to make them believe they were "Channeling" ascended masters, ET's and Beings from other Dimensions that I was leery of Channeled material. It was also a fact that certain groups in the SSP's and Secret Earth Government Syndicates (Cabal/Illuminati) were required to read the Law of One and Seth Material while trying to discredit it to the public with the many "PsyOp Channelings" (Which says a lot in itself).

It was not until much later in our conversations that I began to come around and became open to the possibility that the Sphere Alliance may be associated with the "RA" group that is quoted from in the Law of One. All of the Blue Avian information however is very much "Law of One" related (Again and again the Blue Avian information all seems to validate the LO0 Material and vise versa).

The whistleblower is not selling anything. On his website he humbly asks for small donations as his whistleblowing activities have made employment at his previous job where he earned a nice six-figure salary impossible. Sorry, he does sell some t-shirts.

I see a person, the whistleblower, who has made extreme financial and personal sacrifices to do what he believes is right, to help mankind instead of doing nothing and being part of the problem. Please help me see how this is not a noble cause when millions of people, corporations, and governments are corrupt and cheating people everyday around the world.

Corporations are part of the secret space program, according to his first-hand info, and are enslaving millions of humans around the solar system in colonies for there greedy profit motive. If there is the slightest chance this is true shouldn't it be investigated?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Great...

What do they say about condemnation without investigation? Are you going to generalize and say that automatically what this guys is saying is false? If you said many have come before him and said things that didn't pan out - I would agree. But there have been some genuine whistleblowers before - not to this extent thought - who have been discredited, arrested or killed by the powers who have much to lose by this info being made public.

You clicked on this thread so you must have some interest in this subject - why don't you watch the video so we can have a conversation based on what is in it, instead of condemnation through ignorance?

He saw info the delegation wasn't privy to? Then how did he did he see it? Then he states if it was information he couldn't access the screen would go blue( nice to see Microsoft has Windows in ET tablets). He contradicts himself 4 times in under a minute.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Because I have heard enough.

I want to see evidence that requires no subjectivity in order to astound me. Anything less is not worth my time, because I could write better than what I have heard in the first few minutes of the video, and that is a pretty good indicator that something is amiss. Super federations? Show me a ship. Tell me its current orbital velocity, location in space, give me something I can check using science, not something I have to either believe, or not according to my subjectivity.

Understand, I desperately want answers. I just believe that no answer worth having can be gained from listening to a man I have never heard of, speak. Answers of import will come with physical findings which cannot be refuted. I ask again, are there any of those in the videos? Does this man have anything to offer, save for the apparently cut price sci fi script he lead in with?

That is your choice, but if you "desperately" want answers as you say, and are not willing to spend even 30 mins on a video that gives many answers, answers not found on thousands of similarly sounding but materially different videos (according to me and I have watched thousands of videos on this topic), then I guess you are like many and want something for nothing. The truth usually takes some digging........or sometimes it just slaps you in the face.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
[/url]a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

A thousand times: there will never ever ever be any disclosure. They are her...been here...are always coming here.

No disclosure by anyone anywhere anytime....will be accepted or believed by everyone everywhere in any country at the same time.

All evidence has been ignored...don't count your chicken yet...it ain't gonna happen.

Put down those signs saying WELCOME ALIENS...'already here...1/2 the world won't ever believe it.
edit on 26-7-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I ordered the Two Tone Mug, from his site.
just kidding.

Hard to believe he was hired out to do such an important job at 6 yrs old. Sounds more like a sci fi movie

Well ok I'll watch some more of. The player paused after I dropped my iPad, so I thought I'd just comment

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Great...

He saw info the delegation wasn't privy to? Then how did he did he see it? Then he states if it was information he couldn't access the screen would go blue( nice to see Microsoft has Windows in ET tablets). He contradicts himself 4 times in under a minute.

The whistleblower details many conferences and meetings - such a great deal of info could used for a trilogy of Hollywood Sci-fi movies - I don't see how anyone could lie about such a huge volume of info - maybe an insane person could, but he seems normal.

Anyway, more specifically to your question. I'm not sure what conference or meeting you are referring to - I just stumbled onto this info yesterday and have been going through it ever since.

The gist of it that pertains to your question is this. There are various councils and alliances and one "super" conference where many of the smaller factions attend, and these are primarily made up of the various ET races interacting with Earth that would like to participate (many ET's interacting with Earth just go about their business and do not participate in these councils), and the various other hominid factions and ancient human breakaway civilizations. Whether ancient human, hominid or ET they are all well-advanced of even the most advanced secret current human space program, and thus those humans or any current day humans are looked down on as inferior.

The whistleblower has been chosen for whatever reason (read the Q & A's) to represent a higher density ET group called the "Sphere Being Alliance", who seems to be respected and have some power. Thus he sometimes goes to conferences as a representative of the Sphere Being Alliance (they do not wish to directly communicate with what they consider lower density ET's) where the humans from the current secret space program are not invited, and picks up information which no other current human has. Is that what you were referring to?

When he talks about the screen going blue I believe he is referring to information the other ET's/ancient humans/hominids at the super conference do not want him to access.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It's an interesting story but unless some kind of evidence is given it will remain just a story. Snowden can be called a whistleblower because he had proof, but this guy has none so how can he be called a whistleblower?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I hadn't been holding my breath for disclosure either. It seems some partial disclosure had been happening over the last decade, but at this rate it would have been a few more decades before anything exciting happened.

However, I changed my mind after watching these videos and perusing the whistleblowers website. I think now there is a decent chance it could happen before the end of the year - if much or most of this information is true.

However, again, without an increase in consciousness it won't really matter.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

So, the answer to my question then, is no?

Unfortunately, that is exactly what I thought would be the result.

When someone has some hard physical evidence, rather than a story to tell, I will respond differently. Until then, I have a vivid imagination, and that will suffice.

Incidentally, do not DARE to try to make people feel guilty for being empiricists! Testable proof is the only evidence I accept for anything pertaining to the physical universe, and that is entirely right and proper, thank you very much!

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Im gonna get back to read up the comments... but what interests me is the sudden influx of many SSP 'whistleblowers' that come out in the past year or so (Randy Cramer is another). I wouldnt usually take notice but thing is, all their stories seem to nicely line up. Too nicely some might say!

I will be keeping an eye on this!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join