It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ret. US General Wesley Clark Promotes Internment of 'Radicalized' US Citizens on MSNBC

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

I would sure as hell hope they have the intellect to bring about their change through non-violent means.

What do you do when your enemy owns the very political process you would take...to be non-violent?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

This surprises me. Now if you will, allow me to provide a weak kneed defense for him.
Firstly, I read the quote provided, even though the quote had no source provided.
Secondly I watched the video provided and it was different from the quote.

Someone added (the government) to the quote.

This is not kosher, twisting someones words like that. I am not saying it was you, but where ever you got that quote, someone saw fit to change what Clark said. To interpret.

We find radicalized people, American people who are turning to over the edge radical ideas every other day now. Right?
So what are we supposed to do about it. Just sit back and let them bomb and kill and be stupid? Certainly this should be a concern of all Americans. Right?

Clarke said 'we'. Not 'the government". I think he was speaking as a loyal American citizen and not as a spokesman for 'the government', offering his solution to this growing problem.

By changing the quote, by adding 'the government' to the quote, the statement takes on a draconian implication of government overreach, rather than a patriotic statement by a decorated military officer.

Now I am not saying that this is the way it is, I just find it manipulitive that by adding the two words' the government' to the statement, it propagandizes the whole comment into a government vrs us threat. Which, in listening to the video, it was not so easily interpreted that way.

Can you see how this interpretation of Clarkes words can make sense also?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

At the 0:35 mark he prefaces the quoted material in the OP by saying it should be a matter of "national policy".

He's not talking about the government? Who's policy is he talking about?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

At the 0:35 mark he prefaces the quoted material in the OP by saying it should be a matter of "national policy".

He's not talking about the government? Who's policy is he talking about?

Exactly. Was it loyal citizens who rounded up the Japanese into internment camps? 'As a matter of national policy,' what? We're going to force 'loyal citizens' to round up people who 'may be at risk of being radicalized' and place them into internment camps? If I don't lock up my Muslim neighbor whose girlfriend just broke up with him, do I get locked up?
edit on 19-7-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
^(pertaining to the last three comments above) - Maybe Encouraging the "See something. Say something." mentality. Most know or figure how that can end up.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
He's CFR. That explain it?
The CFR and Bilderbergs run everything including our government.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Time to round up people who 'may be at risk of being radicalized' and place them into internment camps.

A diet-racists wet dream.

These things would be considered satire in another time.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Well there ya go.

Fascist mouthpiece calls for internment camps for americans with illegal beliefs. Next anyone that criticizes the state gets a mandatory life sentence in a fema dungeon.

If you don't worship the state you will be rounded up,tortured and shot. But that's the next episode of the The NWO Show.

edit on 21-7-2015 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2015 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join