It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video.. cop face plants handcuffed teenage girl

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Just saw this video and watched it before I read the article.. So now I am going to post it without even reading the article because what this cop does is absolutely egregious no matter what the reasons are. She is handcuffed and the cop shoves her into a chair then she swings her leg as if to kick him (does not look like she even got him) and he grabs her picks her up and slams her face first into the floor.

This girl maybe weighs 110 pounds . I was raised to never hit or abuse a woman no matter what she did to me, This was an extreme overreaction.

Ok now I have read the article and it looks like she was charged with assault on a police officer and the cop is the one injured and being advised of his rights as the victim..

Because Walker injured himself while body slamming the teen, he was advised of his rights as the victim by CSPD. The department refuses to say whether or not Walker faced any discipline for his actions. He remains on regular duty.

In the meantime, it will be the taxpayers of Colorado Springs who will foot the potential $500,000 bill for the lawsuit on Acker’s behalf.

You cant make this stuff up..

link

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Damn. I wonder how badly she was injured. That was a solid slam.
I'm sure he feels like a big tough man now.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Wow. First he slams her into the chair. She reacts and he goes at her. No thought other than "Now I can get away with it.? Maybe cop a feel in the process.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Wow...he needs to go to jail.
so a real animal can do itt to him

a reply to: alienjuggalo

edit on 16-7-2015 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Watch the video she tried to kick him in the boys . ( yikes !!!)

But I agree he overreacted.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
What a complete coward.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Would sure be nice if the video wasn't sped up to make the slam appear more dramatic! Nothing like taking a potentially valid point and manipulating it in a manner that raises questions to it's actual impact.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Pictures on the internet with her teeth knocked out. She really needs to sue for 50+ million so governments take a hardline to abuse of teenagers by members representing the government whom are suppose to serve, not abuse the public.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
You know what I'm really getting tired of seeing the crap the bad cops pull. I would bet $1000 if a citizen had got to that cop before the other cops came. No Jury would've found him/her guilty of a crime for attempting to protect that young lady . The citizen would probably get their ass beat but I don't think any jury would convict them .

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Pictures on the internet with her teeth knocked out. She really needs to sue for 50+ million so governments take a hardline to abuse of teenagers by members representing the government whom are suppose to serve, not abuse the public.

What really needs to happen is police need to lose immunity from civil suit. Make part of that suit come out of their own pocket instead of just the cities and they will act more reasonably .

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This Cop is simply an asshole. If that was my grand daughter I would be the next to get arrested.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
That freaking barbarian needs to lay off the steroids.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I think we need a better angle. If she landed that kick where it appears she did, I think she deserved every bit of it.

ETA: if that were a man this would not have gotten any attention

edit on 16-7-2015 by theyknowwhoyouare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Dang, I thought you were talking about this incident...

Never-mind, this is a new one. Man, those are some tuff guys.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hey friend you live in Shawnee country too?

a reply to: Greathouse

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Good point Greathouse, agreed.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Naw...., I live on the good side of the river .

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
That freaking barbarian needs to lay off the steroids.

Honestly I believe this is the problem, I know someone sweet and kind but was using steroids for a while and all angry and defensive and directly abusive, like night and day. Scary stuff!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Would sure be nice if the video wasn't sped up to make the slam appear more dramatic! Nothing like taking a potentially valid point and manipulating it in a manner that raises questions to it's actual impact.

Yes, I thought that too, however 'Mr nice guy ' does slam her into the seat in the first place, why?? then what about the other male policeman who appears with a policewoman who pisses off, he seemingly goes into and behind a curtain, weird or what?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The other officer appears to be getting into position to restrain the arrested's feet.

ETA: I'm not trying to directly defend the officer here. I'm simply pointing out that the playback speed manipulation does the argument against him no favors.
edit on 16-7-2015 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join