It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did texas cops hang sandra bland in her cell?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

there is one big problem with that concept :

personal denial

people very rarely admit thier own wrong doings - and blame the police for the fact that they were breaking the law

i have seen it myself time after time

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

there is one big problem with that concept :

personal denial

people very rarely admit thier own wrong doings - and blame the police for the fact that they were breaking the law

i have seen it myself time after time

maybe. but i am not sure how that is a big problem, or even a little problem.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: blackthorne
Is there info some where that shows her sister was on the way?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: evc1shop
Just wanted to throw a thought out there:
What if Ms Bland really did have her head slammed to the ground as heard in the video. Then while she is in her cell, she gets a brain clot or something related to the head-slamming concussion type blow?

Maybe the suicide is an attempted cover up for a murder by police. It would be far less costly for the lawsuit to be just about a cop acting poorly than cop who killed her and very convenient that she couldn't handle the events leading up to her incarceration and so she took her life.

What say you ATS?

With the details being what they are so far I wouldn't be surprised if this was exactly what happened.

I would find it strange that they would go through the trouble of actually hanging her to death. Cops like to beat on you. They don't go through elaborate methods to kill you.

I don't think she'd hang herself being that she is obviously a fighter in spirit and her bail was coming already and she knew she'd be out soon enough.

It may be that they put her in a choke hold though and strangled her on accident and then decided to cover it up by hanging her. Covering up a murder by hanging her would only work if she was strangled not beaten to death or some other method. It would be noticed that she didn't die that way.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I can not find an article but there are pictures going around twitter saying she was already dead in her mugshot picture. They are saying she was lying on the ground when her mug was taken. Some pictures show how she would normally pose for a pic vs the mug and then others are showing some one from the same jail with a different background(wall vs concrete floor).
twitter.com...
marynvera.tumblr.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
More info on autopsy may be out tomorrow per the press conference.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: concerned190
I saw some of that but the comparison sure looks like the same neutral gray background. It's a really spotless concrete floor, if it was.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
here comes the statement from an inmate in the next cell. This should add the chaos. Per CNN, for what it is worth.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

That wouldn't make sense because they take your picture when they book you in. She was there for a few days before she was dead. That would mean she would have to be dead when they booked her in and they put a dead girl in a cell for 3 days. People just come up with stupid stuff like that because they're reaching for conspiracy BS or because they like to confuse everyone or discredit stuff.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

That wouldn't make sense because they take your picture when they book you in. She was there for a few days before she was dead. That would mean she would have to be dead when they booked her in and they put a dead girl in a cell for 3 days. People just come up with stupid stuff like that because they're reaching for conspiracy BS or because they like to confuse everyone or discredit stuff.

I am not saying I believe it, I was just throwing it out there. She was photo ed in her orange jumpsuit, which we all know from the video was not what she was wearing when she was taKen in.

Someone started a thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/23/2015 by concerned190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

That may be, but why would they wait 3 days to take her photo??? She was going to be out in a couple hours when bail arrived. She may not have been photoed right when she arrived but they are still going to do it that day during the process of getting her booked and placed in a cell.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I think many would agree that I don't generally fall for the conspiracy bs, but having looked at the mugshot and comparisons, I absolutely agree that it does appear that the "mugshot" does not show a woman standing, it shows a woman laying on her back.

Nothing about her posture, the position of her clothing, the lighting or her facial expression tells me she was standing, nothing at all.

Everything about that photo tells me she was laying on the ground.

You even say yourself that they take that mugshot when they book you in, so was she already wearing orange?

I don't pretend to know whether the "unedited" photo is real or not, and I don't pretend to know whether she was a live or dead when that mugshot was taken, but given all the available evidence I have seen I do not believe she was standing up in front of a wall when that mugshot was taken.

Go and compare her mugshot to others, taken from anywhere. The position is wrong, the shadow is wrong, the clothing is wrong, even the quality of the damn camera is wrong.

The mugshot we are expected to accept looks like it was taken on a mobile phone, when proper mugshots from that same jail seem to be mostly bright, usually HD quality, on a green background, standing away from the wall, primarily in street clothes.

Nothing about that mugshot is right and people need to be asking questions.
edit on 23-7-2015 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Can you provide a link to what you're talking about because I don't see anything wrong with the picture.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Why aren't there height markings behind her? I thought all mugshots had that.

edit on 23/7/15 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Nope.

She probably didn't want to lose her new job and suffer the embarrassment of her horrible behavior.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

Hey...you found mine and the wifes wedding photos.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

Yep...a very high contender for the truth of this matter.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreBeer

Nope.

She probably didn't want to lose her new job and suffer the embarrassment of her horrible behavior.

How was her behavior horrible? The cop had her ticket ready to be signes, he had no right to make her leave her vehicle as he citation was already taken care of, I hope people find him and beat his ass. I wouldn't have put my cig out either, your vehicle is an extention of your home. You do not even need a permit to have a firearm in your vehicle because it is an extention of your home.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: concerned190

Nope.

How was her behavior horrible? The cop had her ticket ready to be signes, he had no right to make her leave her vehicle as he citation was already taken care of, I hope people find him and beat his ass. I wouldn't have put my cig out either, your vehicle is an extention of your home. You do not even need a permit to have a firearm in your vehicle because it is an extention of your home.

Well at least you have an example of how not to act if you want to keep smoking your cig in your car during a police stop.

Certain segments of the population think they do not have to listen to authority and that laws do not apply to them.

Civilized people don't act that way.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Nope.

There was nothing wrong with her "behavior".

Funny, the same people who want to blame her for "talking back" seem to so often be the same right wingers claiming they would do the same to a cop at a checkpoint who they imagine dares to infringe upon their "constitutional rights".

Just an observation of course.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join