It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking the Chemtrail conspiracy theory in less than 80 words

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Conel

Heating the Ionosphere? Why? What is the purpose of this?

Research about various things; communications, surveillance, learning about how solar activity affects the ionosphere.
www.gi.alaska.edu...

How about defining the source of Aluminum? What is Bauxite?
Bauxite is one source for refined aluminum because it contains relatively high concentrations of it. But aluminum oxide is far more common. It is found in varying concentrations in soil all over the place.
According the chart in the book linked below, the percentage of aluminum oxide in California soils ranged from 1.63 to 32.42. That translates to between 16,300 and 324,200 mg/kg. Samples from various locations in North America ranged from 3.26% to 14.16% (32,600 to 141,600 mg/kg). Oh, I should point out that these tests were done prior to 1920. Before jets. Before “chemtrails”.
Soil Science

edit on 7/11/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Why are you getting hung up on this? Are you saying that the aluminium found in rainwater is refined metal Aluminium and not an oxide? Can you show this?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos
Actually, it's not oxides either. It's aluminum ions which are detected in water. That's what you get when you dissolve the oxides.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Conel
Rain water samples from all over the planet shows high aluminum content plus Barium and lots of others.
Aluminum does not exist on earth except as bauxite ore refined to produce aluminum.
Chem trails is but a single ingredient in the weather control system used by the military to reach full spectrum dominance on this toxic ridden earth. Then we have HAARP, google it, that is combined with chem trails and the means to control weather and wage weather wars to dominate other countries.

While we're at it, how does a low power transmitter heating up the ionosphere "combine" with "chemtrails" many many miles below it in the stratosphere to control weather?

Does that genuinely seem even remotely possible to you?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Likely because, like a man hanging from a cliff, you grasp at anything you can to keep from losing your grip on that life. If you let go, you fall into the unknown depths.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Actually, it's not oxides either. It's aluminum ions which are detected in water. That's what you get when you dissolve the oxides.

Of course, my bad. In my hurry to ask the question I messed up my wording.

It's the apparent belief that the mere presence of Aluminium in water proves chemtrails are real that I take issue with.

For example;

Aluminium is released to the environment mainly by natural processes.

Aluminium can occur in a number of different forms in water. It can form monomeric and polymeric hydroxy species, colloidal polymeric solutions and gels, and precipitates, all based on aquated positive ions or hydroxylated aluminates. In addition, it can form complexes with various organic compounds (e.g. humic or fulvic acids) and inorganic ligands (e.g. fluoride, chloride, and sulfate), most but not all of which are soluble. The chemistry of aluminium in water is complex, and many chemical parameters, including pH, determine which aluminium species are present in aqueous solutions. In pure water, aluminium has a minimum solubility in the pH range 5.5–6.0; concentrations of total dissolved aluminium increase at higher and lower pH values (CCME, 1988; ISO, 1994).

www.who.int...
edit on 11-7-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Thank you for your answers!
Heating the Ionosphere for what specific reason if one is not fully certain if this could affect earth negatively?

The expression Electrochemical technologies seems interestingly enough coincide with the theory of creating certain effects with HAARP and chemicals as in chem trailing and sending frequencies up and into aluminum and barium impregnated artificial clouds. Just me conspiratorially making out of the blue guesses

How about making a 3D radar out of this artificial cloud, a radar that can view over the horizon?

The whitening of the once blur sky is due to what? Dust from the blowing winds or what do you suggest?

The increasing cloud cover is due to what? Climate change?

16 Bailey, P. G., & Worthington, N. C. (1997). History and applications of HAARP technologies: The
High Frequesncy Active Auroral Research Program. Proceedings of the Intersociety Energy
Conversion Engineering Conference. IEEE: USA. Pp.97216, 1317-1322.
Notes: Continued in Electrochemical technologies conversion technologies thermal
management.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Heating the Ionosphere for what specific reason if one is not fully certain if this could affect earth negatively?
Once again. Research. The amount an ionospheric heater heats a very small region of the ionosphere in comparison to what the Sun does on a daily basis might be comparable to dropping a ml of warm water into a 50 gallon bucket of boiling water.

How about making a 3D radar out of this artificial cloud, a radar that can view over the horizon?
A cloud of what? Aluminum particles? That would scatter the radar signal.

The whitening of the once blur sky is due to what?
What whitening?

The increasing cloud cover is due to what?
Spreading contrails do indeed sometimes lead to a cloud cover. That's been known for quite a while. Since planes could fly high enough.
From 1919:

The second German sighting occurred on May 9, 1919, when a pilot flying over Berlin at about 26,000 feet noticed the generation of a cloud stream that extended for about forty miles behind his plane. This stream eventually spread out to form a cloud layer that was about 3,000 feet thick. The pilot saw a similar phenomenon two days later.
www.thefreelibrary.com...
From 1970:

The spreading out of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent conditions exist from 25,000 to 40,000ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.

journals.ametsoc.org...

I see you actually looked at the HAARP bibliography. What do you find particularly interesting about that citation?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well guys, if your trust the authorities so highly I suspect there is no reason to continue this discussion at all

In a world torn by never ending wars and creating of enemies 24/7 including financial crooks in high position in IMF, Fed Reserve, World Bank etc that is in cahoot with corrupt politicians while we are being lied to all the time, I suppose I shouldn´t worry about a thing and let the authorities take care of everything with a solid faith in their competence, meaning believe anything they say despite all this that you guys would call conspiracy theories. Good luck with this world view, folks!

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Well guys, if your trust the authorities so highly I suspect there is no reason to continue this discussion at all
What does trusting the authorities have to do with it? It's more about critical thinking and actual research, not youtube research.

Good luck with this world view, folks!
Well thanks. Good luck with yours. How's it been working out for you, btw? Stopped any of those conspiracies? But apparently you haven't died from the "chemtrails", so there is that.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

In a world torn by never ending wars and creating of enemies 24/7 including financial crooks in high position in IMF, Fed Reserve, World Bank etc that is in cahoot with corrupt politicians while we are being lied to all the time, I suppose I shouldn´t worry about a thing and let the authorities take care of everything with a solid faith in their competence, meaning believe anything they say despite all this that you guys would call conspiracy theories. Good luck with this world view, folks!

And how is letting other people lie to you about a non-existent fear any better? All you are doing os following a different set of liars and cheats...you just don't want to admit that.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Better to trust sources that are multiply and independently verified - even if some of those sources are "the authorities" - than to believe some baseless assertion.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join