It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking the Chemtrail conspiracy theory in less than 80 words

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MatthewWriter

The chemtrail hoax was actually started by the airline industry to cover up the contribution of persistent contrails and contrail induced cirrus to climate change

edit on 2-7-2015 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Thanks for stopping by. I applaud your efforts and hope that you can find a way to make people listen to your facts. There is a push to make the chemtrail theory less of a nutter type thought. I was convinced it was the hucksters who make their living off of speeches, and selling detox supplies, but you may well have a point with the Government aspect.

I am concerned to be sure the SRM aspect of geo-engineering stays an idea and never makes it to something being done. The confusion this theory has causes great difficulty in trying to validate the reports of things happening. A small group of us try as best we can to remove the obvious lies and disinformation from all this to try to find anything real. At some point, there will be something real that we cannot debunk, and at that time, we will need to come together and make as much noise as we could.

I hope you take a look around and see if you fit in here. It's like a huge dysfunctional family.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Not a day goes by where I don't clearly understand that if all of the conspiracy theorists were gone how many real conspiracies would be uncovered.

edit on 2-7-2015 by MatthewWriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You may want to discuss your efforts with the staff here and see if they will help you do an AMA. (Ask me anything)
We have had some good guests here in the past and usually have good discussions. I have been to a few sites out there, and I am fully convinced this site has the most amazing grouping of members anywhere. Some very smart people who are happy to talk to regular folks. Let me know if you need any help or I can do anything.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Fantastic post, I'm glad there are people out there like you. I wish I could be more like that too.

when you said this;

I started to understand, after years of experiencing the same thing over and over, that it's actually the conspiracy theorists and their theories that are preventing people like me from outing real government corruption. Since the conspiracy theory thing works so well to prevent me from doing my job,

You struck a chord with me as I've said similar things many times on this site, and that chemtrail theory may even have been put out there deliberately for just such a purpose and the 'believers' just let themselves get sucked in.

Well said,

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

You may want to discuss your efforts with the staff here and see if they will help you do an AMA. (Ask me anything)
We have had some good guests here in the past and usually have good discussions. I have been to a few sites out there, and I am fully convinced this site has the most amazing grouping of members anywhere. Some very smart people who are happy to talk to regular folks. Let me know if you need any help or I can do anything.

Obviously, I don't get an easy time from the people of the world because I am fighting a lopsided one man battle against and immovable giant so coming here and seeing people actually having an intelligent conversation about something I said was really nice.

[Snip]

edit on 7/4/2015 by tothetenthpower because: Removed personal information.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Nice post, I think you will like it here, while it is a "conspiracy" site, the majority here like to deal only in conspiracy facts, not theories (not saying those people don't exist on these boards).

Also, as far as an AMA (ask me anything) you technically just could get to 20 posts, and start your own thread doing just that! You don't have to wait for a mod to set that up for you

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I'll do my best to try to make that many posts. My concern though is that if I make too many posts on a conspiracy site that it might appear that I support some of these conspiracy theories here and effect my work. If you guys can assist me that would be amazing!

edit on 3-7-2015 by MatthewWriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

click new or recent, find something you have a take on, post a few more posts. 20 posts is easy man! you are only 14 away from 20. Heck reply to this, that makes only 13 more!

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

This site has more than just conspiracy stuff. And while you can do your own AMA, if the staff helps out, they usually promote it a bit and it will get good attention. I sent a link to the staff asking for their attention, which may or may not happen. But either way, good luck with your work. David and Goliath have nothing on you.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I get it. But, I am in the middle of helping people all over the country and even making one post is a time commitment that takes me away from my work. It's hard for me to find time to even breathe sometimes I have taken on so much responsibility.

Like right now, today, I have to work on the Ashland garbage train issue where Chris Christie has dumped 45 million tons of New Jersey's trash in the back yards of the residents of a small town in Kentucky.

In Hooven, Ohio the residents have a plume of gasoline under their town larger than the town itself that the EPA estimates will take 42 year to clean up. The residents are sick. They tried to file a lawsuit after Erin Brockovich showed up to cherry pick for lawsuits, helped them get an attorney who filed a lawsuit filled with inadmissible evidence which was immediately dismissed, and then went poof, like she does all over the country, leaving me to play clean up for her failures as seems to be my lot in life.

In Hinkley we know the story. And much like the above Erin got got her money and ran. Today, the people in Hinkley are fighting PG & E to save their town. Even though there are 100 other incidents in California where property values are not being lowered, in Hinkley they are being offered 10% of the value for their houses, and being slowly choked out of their town.

In North Hollywood, Burbank, Glendale, and parts of Los Angeles, in the mid 1980's, Lockheed Martin spilled chromium-6 into the ground water supply and then were awarded the contract to clean it up, for 20 million dollars. The chromium levels are twice that of Hinkley. While Hinkley is being slowly destroyed no one is moving out of the San Fernando Valley. When the chromium levels got too high the US EPA, instead of cleaning anything up, raised the allowable levels of chromium 6 so that they were placed back into compliance.

In Mountain View California, in 2011, Google exposed around two hundred of it's employees to TCE, a cleaning agent that was banned in the 1970's for causing cancer, because it's Quad, an annex building, is sitting on top of a Superfund sites. There are special filtration systems in the building to scrape out the toxic fumes in the air. At some point an employee came along and switched off the HVAC automatic system, and then hundreds of Googlers spend over two months breathing in toxic fumes. My business partner is a Googler who works in that building. If you check my fan site you can see I was standing inside the property, with a visitors pass, less than ten days ago.

These are just a few of the issues I am dealing with today. So, yes, I can work to get to twenty posts, or the admins can help me get something put together so I can stay focuses on my battle. In general, the post I make are very popular too, and generate a lot of traffic, in addition to the 11,000 fans I already have, so they will get value of out taking some time to accommodate me.

Thanks.

edit on 3-7-2015 by MatthewWriter because: (no reason given)

(post by MatthewWriter removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link