It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking the Chemtrail conspiracy theory in less than 80 words

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Well since we see facebook used to promote chemtrail hoaxes it should be no surprise that pilots have finally decided to use it for the truth about chemtrails...

www.facebook.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: bananashooter I have no idea why the idea persists that chemtrails haven't been sampled. No matter how many lab tests are done, people will still type this.

Chemtrails, or actually, contrails have been sampled. They have been sampled at altitude and the results are posted. But since nothing was found that wasn't expected, it's usually ignored.
link

All the tests that are promoted by chemtrail believers are ground tests. Which prove nothing other than pollution exists.
In the links I gave, there is residue that people have watch fall from chemtrails and had that tested.

OK so did they test the ground BEFORE the "chemtrail" passed by ? My guess is of course not. Without that comparison the test they performed afterwards is totally meaningless.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

News station KSLA tests chemtrails

That's one of my favourites! So easy to debunk even a chemtrail believer could do it, if they tried...

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

Not this crap AGAIN

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
Your post isn't news to me. Research/explore further....or don't. I don't much care one way or the other, as "debunking" and vilifying whistleblowers and those trying to be heard is practically a national passtime...hobby for some, job for others.

edit on 7/2/2015 by ~Lucidity because: blame the phone.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

SO what exactly is the video you posted any different than the other times it has been presented as evidence?

It didn't prove they exist then, and still doesn't now.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Your post isn't news to me. Research/explore further....or don't. I don't much care one way ir rhe other, as "debunking" and vilifying whistleblowers and those trying to be heard is practically a national passtime...hobby for some, job for others.

Research what further, as you can only follow the BS so far before understanding that it is just that...BS.

How does one villify a so called whistleblower over something that doesn't actually exist...and nobody has ever tested a chemtrail in the air so how does one know they exist?

It maybe to other's, but to most here it is called Denying Ignorance.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
Your post isn't news to me. Research/explore further....or don't. I don't much care one way ir rhe other, as "debunking" and vilifying whistleblowers and those trying to be heard is practically a national passtime...hobby for some, job for others.

You may want to check again who is making money off 'chemtrails'

truthmediaproductions.blogspot.nl...

www.chemtrailsprojectuk.com...

www.zazzle.nl...

controversy.amorphia-apparel.com...

www.redbubble.com...

teamchemtrail.com...

naturalrevolution.spreadshirt.com...

www.lulu.com...

www.chemdefense.com...

store.infowars.com...

And on and on it goes. Chemtrails is a cottage industry. And chemtrail believers have yet to present evidence of one single debunker being a paid agent, despite their constant allegations.
edit on 720152 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: payt69

LOL Team Chemtrail is actually debunkers taking the p*ss. Their badges etc are bought by pilots and meteorologists to wind up the believers, and they're so gullible it works.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

LOL Team Chemtrail is actually debunkers taking the p*ss. Their badges etc are bought by pilots and meteorologists to wind up the believers, and they're so gullible it works.

lol.. Well that's at least one good thing coming out of the chemtrail sillyness then

And I stand a bit corrected.. It's not just the chemmies making money out of this.. somehow that's kindof a relief to me.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I've seen photos from inside one of these planes. Large tanks positioned near the windows, with hoses leading to the spray nozzles outside. And rain samples have been taken showing high levels of aluminum and other metals after a flyover. Chemtrailing is real.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
People that push the "chemtrail" theory BS clearly have no clue about dispersion, or what that even means. Here's a test, take a spray bottle full of red kool-aid, go to the top of a skyscraper, have a friend stand below on the ground wearing a white shirt, hat, and pants. Now spray the entire bottle of kool-aid directly above him. See how red his clothes get....

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

I wish I would have thought about doing that...the money must be ridiculous with all the chemtrail believers we have in the world.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oannes
I've seen photos from inside one of these planes. Large tanks positioned near the windows, with hoses leading to the spray nozzles outside. And rain samples have been taken showing high levels of aluminum and other metals after a flyover. Chemtrailing is real.

Same old BS photos debunked here contrailscience.com... ? Or something else? A link would be nice.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oannes

Oh my.. you must be new to the chemtrail community. Most chemtrail believers don't even bring up the pictures of airplanes full of tanks anymore, since it's been thoroughly debunked. But don't take my word for that. Go and do a google image search for 'airliner balance test tanks' and see what comes up. Looks familiar? Well at least now you know what you're looking at

A whole collection of ballast tank photo's:

www.metabunk.org...

As for the rain samples, care to post a link to the research that A: concluded that the levels were unusual, and B: that said substances came from a jet?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Oannes

The pics are real...but what they say they are for isn't.

Here you go a bit about those planes...

www.metabunk.org...

As for rain samples...why wouldn't aluminum be found in them as the Earth's crust is made up of 8% aluminum?

And what other metals are they finding...you should know that if you see a plane above you spraying the chances of that same stuff effecting you is slim and none.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

www.metabunk.org...

Dang not fast enough with the keyboard.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Awwww... now I have to buy a new shirt... Kool Aid EVERYWHERE... Oh my God it's in my eyes. ITS BURNING WHY DID I DO THIS???
edit on 2-7-2015 by MatthewWriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: network dude

The more vigorously you personally denounce chemtails as a hoax, the more convinced i become that they are indeed real. Im betting im not alone. Who does this? Thread after thread trying so desperately to convince people? What is your stake in thos whole thing anyway?

Hi,

Earlier I noticed that I was getting hits to my website from this forum. I have read through all of the responses and I thank everyone for taking the time to read and think about my question.

You are going to be sad to learn that my stake in this is that as I travel the country, working in the same field as Erin Brokovich, working to help communities that have been exposed to toxic incidents, making short films, helping them file lawsuits against the government and polluters.

If you take the time to actually research the Superfund project you find that the consequences of the 1,322 toxic waste in The US are far worse than any chemtrail conspiracy, and it's all published. I can direct you to Hooven, Ohio where Gulf spilled gasoline into the ground water, the largest on land petroleum spill in US history, with people being born in the town with three and four kidneys.

In several hundred cities I have encountered people, who generally look like they are high on meth, who start talking about vapor trails, as soon as I mention toxic waste. They post these comments on the public education campaigns and soon, someone yells "nine eleven was an inside job!"

Once that starts my message is corroded and made powerless as I am slowly dragged into the ground by every conspiracy theorist for a hundred miles.

I started to understand, after years of experiencing the same thing over and over, that it's actually the conspiracy theorists and their theories that are preventing people like me from outing real government corruption. Since the conspiracy theory thing works so well to prevent me from doing my job, it's like "tin foil hat" people are almost working for the very powers that be that they claim they are exposing.

What a great ruse. Let's pollute the entire ground water supply and then get everyone to look to skies for the answer in the form of chemtrails.

I have started to become almost convinced there is a guy sitting in a room in DC, who works for some black ops program, making 9/11 videos, vapor trails, etc. just to make sure to rile up the base of people who will then smother any environmental advocate who dares try to show the world what is really happening.

It's a fascinating thing how much conspiracy theories help protect the government from accusations of wrong doing.

So, no, there was no agenda here other than the fact that since I have to address the question so much I thought I would just publish my argument, and can now hand it to them on my smart phone if I need it.

And so far, no one has been able to explain why the government would publish one thing, and then hide another, when the thing that is published has cost the taxpayers 40 billion dollars since 1986, and comes right out of your paycheck, from your federal taxes, and is a thousand times worse that the one that is not published.

If anyone has any questions I will be glad to answer them.

Thanks,
Matt

edit on 2-7-2015 by MatthewWriter because: dyslexia edits

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join