It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Is Not a Disease - It's a Survival Mechanism by Andreas Moritz

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Eh, apparently Andreas Moritz is dead because he refused to consult a doctor about a mold infection.

www.ener-chi.com...

Kind of ironic.

Also he was supporting gallbladder flushes, unaware that such quackery has been debunked for a long time:

Many green, brown, yellow or black blobs of various sizes may later appear in the bowel movements. Some bear a slight resemblance to gallstones, but they are not stones. They are merely bile-stained "soaps" produced by partial saponification (soap formation) of the oil. A recent demonstration found that mixing equal volumes of oleic acid (the major component of olive oil) and lemon juice produced several semi-solid white balls after a small volume of potassium hydroxide solution was added. After air-drying at room temperature, these balls became quite solid and hard. When formed in the intestine, these objects absorb bile and become green [5]. It has also been shown that red dye will appear in the interior of the “stones” if consumed with the oil [1].

The fact that the material is due to some kind of transformation of the oil is clear from user descriptions and ultrasound images. The most obvious evidence is that the alleged “stones” float on the toilet water [2,3,6], as might be expected of a largely oil-based substance. Gallstones sink.

www.quackwatch.org...

RIP quackmaster Moritz

edit: holy crap, he was really covering all bases for someone with 0 medical training. Let's see, every topic that guarantess to make easy money selling books to gullible people is covered.

www.ener-chi.com...

Aids, cancer, vaccines, diets, diabetes, heart disease, alzheimer, spirituality, new age, ...

Wow he could really heal EVERY diseases out there. Must be some kind of angel or something. Too bad he died because he lived in a badly ventilated room and was infected by black mold.
edit on 2-7-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

You said: caught a skin cancer from exposures to UV.

The point is: People don’t catch skin cancer from exposures to UV, if Andreas Moritz is correct.

So, toxins in the body are a moot point.

Your question about a newborn is silly, unless the individual has to deal with the effect of emotions of the mother while in the womb later in his or her life. Maybe that is the case; I don’t know. It probably is.

Now you’re being ridiculous.

In the case of a tumor that has to be removed to prevent organ failure, it’s not cancer, per se, that would kill if the tumor were to remain in place, but an obstruction of a vital function.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
Your question about a newborn is silly

Don't blame me. Silly hypothesis (cancers are caused by unresolved traumas and toxins) silly questions.

What I find really disgusting in Moritz theories is that not only what he suggests is actually dangerous to people (don't treat your cancer in conventional ways, YOU WILL DIE!), but it also puts the blame of the disease on people (if you were emotionally balanced you wouldn't get cancer).

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

This is news to me. When did he die?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Bwahahah! What a quack! He even admits he can't stand criticizm because it causes loss of revenues!

Straight from the horse's mouth!

This is a letter to someone who had a blog debunking Moritz claims (far from defamation), Moritz is threatening the guy! Mmm seems he's not so sure about the validity of his claims after all otherwise he wouldn't need to defend them so violently... Unless it causes a serious loss of revenues bwahahah

Michael Hawkins,

You may blame me for having your blog pulled. WorldPress had to remove your blog because otherwise it would have faced a hefty lawsuit, given the nature of the defamation campaign you had launched against me, and having positioned your blog link second place on the search engines.

I have not yet decided whether to sue you for defamation. I have asked my attorneys to assess the damages your defamation campaign has done to my work, business, and reputation since your blog has been up. I know that they are significant, but if they turn out to be an excessive loss of revenue and reputation and/or if I see any more defaming publications by you or your blog friends against me or Dr. Makoney, I will not hesitate to launch an expensive lawsuit against you that you will not forget for a long time. I have collected all the data of your blogs and publications involving me. Your last email to Dr. Makoney clearly shows that you are instigating a new defamation campaign, at least against him.

My investigations show me where you live and where you study (Augusta, Amine), and if I hear or see any further activities that involve me or Dr. Makoney you will need to hire a good attorney to defend your slanderous actions and campaigns.

My close friend, Dr Deepak Chopra, who in addition to Dr Makoney and myself have been viciously attacked by your friend, the fish zoologist, PZ Myers, are considering a lawsuit against him. Slander is slander, whether it is done online or offline. If your friend is wise, he will immediately remove those blogs from his site.

Just in case you are not aware of it, below are stated the laws that protect people like me against people like you.

Sincerely,
Andreas Moritz

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

From what I can gather, apparently May 2013.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

In 2012, if this page can be trusted for at least that info www.facebook.com...

It's sad that he didn't have the good fortune to develop cancer, that he might be healed by it.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?
If they can demonstrate that what they do is successful then they will not be prosecuted.

I will give you an example.

There is another person who has revolutionary views on cancer: Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer.

Here is his biography: A Short Biography - Dr. med. Ryke Geerd Hamer

He got cancer himself after a traumatic event involving the tragic shooting death of his son. As a physician he was working with cancer patients and found that his patients had all also had traumatic events previous to their diagnosis. He developed a medical model based on his work with his patients. He applied the model to his patients’ care with amazing results. He tried to submit his findings to a university for a post-doctoral thesis. It was rejected. A court ordered the university to proceed with the thesis application but the university ignored the order. A court also ordered Dr. Hamer to stop practicing medicine. He was arrested and sentenced to 19 months in prison for giving three people free medical information without a medical license. Subsequently he was again sentenced, apparently for his publications about his findings being available to the public.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots
I never had any traumatic events in my life.still got cancer, which has been pretty traumatic.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Parroting the mainstream medical opinion does little to convince a person who distrusts the system. We see time and time again that the industry is about making money and not healing. I don't have a chart or a statistic to show you, nor in this case would I want to. It means little to me. You can quote from your scientific bibles til the cows come home. The information is trickle down. I assume bias from the get go. I don't take any issue with people trying to live healthy, eat right and feel good in the now. As far as I know, not many people die from philosophical well-being, body massages and aromatherapy. I would suggest more people die from Chemotherapy than from pomegranates. After all the research funding and decades of studying, where are we? Still killing people slowly in the hope Cancer dies first. That's our scientific champion? No thank you. There's something seriously wrong with the Cancer treatment enterprise. No faith in that industry and for good reason. You've no right to mock, ridicule or silence someone who wants to do something positive over poison. Fact is, scientific methods kill too, but it's okay to peddle that and dismiss all else. Sometimes, the science crowd is more oppressive than the zealots. "No, don't dismiss our medicine, it's dangerous, you might die!" But then, if we accept your medicine, we must accept that it's dangerous and we might die. You tell us not to buy into snake oil, but you guys have been selling it for decades in a different bottle.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

In 2012, if this page can be trusted for at least that info www.facebook.com...

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

how old is your child? sounds too young pure(lol poor) baby
how are they coping with their friend being ill? no need to talk about it I understand it must be hard.

edit on 2-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Maybe it is true that many people get cancer because of a sudden, unexpected shock, but also one can get cancer from overloaded toxicity in the body alone.

Whereas Andreas Moritz focused on the toxicity with emotional issues as a co-factor, I believe Dr. Hamer would say the conflict shock causes the cancer but toxicity and poor nutrition makes the psyche more susceptible to a shock.

I believe it could be that you have, or had, an unresolved conflict that is not in your conscious awareness, only your subconscious, according to Dr. Hamer's model.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I don't know if there is a point fighting ur point of view with walls

did you ever get really sick the day u were meant to have some time off?

as soon as I relaxed I had flu. was only sick 4 times with flu in my life time

there is a movie I watched yesterday
kingsman service (was it?)

they talked about virus and how temperature is the result of ur body firing up to keep up the fight
he also compared it to global warming
earth is warming up to fight the virus: people

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Here is his biography: A Short Biography - Dr. med. Ryke Geerd Hamer

I am not a healthcare provider I'm a layman but I actually have Dr. Hamer's Scientific Chart on order because I find his model, referred to as German New Medicine, so thought-provoking.

Additionally, I know that if I'm ever diagnosed with cancer, I will not subject myself to chemo or radiation (surgery, maybe), so I have to educate myself without the help of mainstream medicine. I have to be my own physician, so to speak.

Here is what the Scientific Chart looks like:

edit on 7/2/2015 by ConnectDots because: Typo

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I am not a healthcare provider I'm a layman

Then how exactly are you discerning sound medical information from dangerous quackery?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman
www.ener-chi.com...

He finally discovered that foods derived from animal (protein) sources were poisoning his body, and when he eliminated them, many of his symptoms disappeared.

That is interesting. I previously experimented with a vegan diet, then gave it up. Now I'm going to study it again.

Thanks to this, he soon discovered the liver and gallbladder flush (the one described in his books) to be the most effective approach – a natural, non-invasive healing modality that finally enabled him to restore his overall health and that of millions of people worldwide.

That is worth investigation, as well.

I think Andreas Moritz was a fascinating person. Here's a video:

Published on Mar 22, 2012

Consciousness is not something that is limited to the human experience. Consciousness is something that is shared by everything that exists on a planet. The idea that we are born and that we die is only an idea that relates or is limited to the experience in this physical frame we call the human body.

To know more about Andreas, please visit www.ener-chi.com...

To read the entire interview transcript click here: wp.me...

www.youtube.com...

Beginning at 4:08, he shares a very interesting anecdote.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

If it is a build up of toxins and the bodies way of dealing with the problem. Then the removal of the cancer should cause the cancer to die. But from my own experience in life this is not the case.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Right, because if toxicity and emotional issues continue, you'll get another tumor, according to Moritz's model.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?
If they can demonstrate that what they do is successful then they will not be prosecuted.

I will give you an example.

Here is a link to a clip from a YouTube video that is relevant. The video is of a roundtable discussion hosted by Kim Greenhouse of It's Rainmaking Time!.

First, here is the Description for the video:

Published on May 6, 2015

Pioneers Dr. Garry Gordon, Dr. Thomas Levy, Dr. Mark Sircus, Dr. Steven Hickey, and Dr. Stuart Nunnally join us for a fast-hitting, in-depth discussion about some of the most exciting opportunities for disease elimination and wellness. If they are empowered to have their way in the world, they will change the trajectory of health in modern times for the better.

In this rare special, Kim opens the space for the sharing of real-life dilemmas between patients and doctors, patients and their families, and doctors practicing medicine in a politically-loaded medical matrix where many are prevented from actually practicing the Hippocratic Oath about “doing no harm”. We discuss conflicting and complementary paradigms governing remedies, causes, and correlations, and identify outdated practices and treatments for heart disease, blood clots, and more.

If you want to:

- Get off of Warfarin/Coumadin for life and don’t know how,
prevent or cure a heart condition or heart challenges,
- get off of your blood pressure medication or any other medications,
- know more about how vitamin C empowers the body to heal and prevent disease,
- make better informed decisions about your health,
learn about root canals and how they effect your health specifically,
- understand the role toxins play in all diseases,
- follow your doctors suggestions and realize that you can’t,
- be part of a conversation that changes the landscape of disease prevention, wellness, and healing, or
- be part of a special that pulls everyone together to open up a new space for health and healing…

www.youtube.com...

Here's the clip. Listen: youtu.be...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join