It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Is Not a Disease - It's a Survival Mechanism by Andreas Moritz

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

body and psyche go hand in hand
that is all I can think of

it makes me think of the phrase
I have nothing to live for

I know that is not true
but even some prescription can go so wrong .. Like I said if we share stories
it would be a better approach to talk about this topic openly and not project on each other

life is bad as it is

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
From your source. Note that it was experimenta procedures, not treatments they given patients today. How this article is seriously slanted I can bet that chemotherapy is wasn't even a choice.

Experimental is in quotation marks in the article.

And it said ". . . These doctors not only denied chemo choices . . . "

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Doctors can get into trouble if they don't prescribe chemo for their cancer patients. From "Your Doctor Can't Cure Your Cancer Because --- He Can't Prevent or Cure His Own!":

In some states in the U.S., thanks to the Drug Companies and the “lock” on doctors by their doctors’ “union” – the American Medical Association - it is illegal for a doctor to treat any cancer patient with any method other than poisonous chemotherapy, burning radiation, or mutilating surgery. If they do, they will lose their license to practice medicine.

A relevant article: "Conventional medical doctors have NO choice but to prescribe surgery/radiation/chemo." An excerpt:

All MDs fear the powerful government regulatory agencies – state and especially federal.

The FDA promotes only pharmaceutical drugs and has a decades-long record of not approving, or even looking at, anything alternative.

In medical lawsuits, well-meaning but misinformed juries rule against doctors unless they’ve used conventional drugs, surgery and radiation.

Doctor’s malpractice insurance won’t cover them if they use “unapproved” alternatives.

Their state medical boards may fine them heavily, suspend their license to practice or even revoke it.

The FDA may do the same and confiscate patient records and medical equipment.

Doctors may lose their right to see their patients in hospitals.

peopleagainstchemo.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Isn't like Cancer an astrological sign or sumpin?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Isn't like Cancer an astrological sign or sumpin?

lol it is mine
thanks bro
see in my language we say crab (direct translation) not cancer

btw I love the guy on ur avatar my phone is flooded with his rebel quotes

anyway yes where and why in the world u sick twisted English wo/men
have u named my crab star sign cancer

not cool

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

edit on 1-7-2015 by justchilling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

You still haven't responded to how am I supposed to cure my skin cancer caused by nothing else than the sun.

Or how we are supposed to help a baby suffering from cancer to be more self aware and without frustration.

What does your book says about these?

edit on 2-7-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: justchilling
this thread is surely giving me cancer

my step sisters mum died of cancer so I am not joking by all means either

the hospital gave her unfiltered blood that her body rejected and cancer took over . within hours she was no longer

watching my baby sister was ...

According to OPs theory she had unresolved issues and trauma. Also OP says cancer doesn't kill so probably they poisoned her somehow

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
my appology
edit on 2-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

I know what u mean.. just hear stuff

I don't want to be awful the lady the person mentioned(the one u just commented on).. she had a high status position. she used her female dominant to get were she was.. her status and the way she felt out how she got it pushed her to hiding underneath her high status office chair .. I think she felt regret
the doctors thought she got the cancer because she visited Chernobyl side years after the blow for investigation
the radioactivity was almost nil but they had no other explanation to why she suddently fell I'll with the type of cancer she had

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

my little causin with thyroid tumor (not cancer I think it was)
oh god the family she is surrounded by it would blow ur mind what selfish assholes surround her

since childhood she is picking it up.. she is the only sun shining bright since the day she was born amongst dirt
literally
I felt she was covering extreme anxiety bravely with a smile

the day she had last chemo and awaiting result (14 years old)
the girl was always very close with parents and aunties and uncles
she was on a lock down in a glass room her mother terrified to death

meanwhile her auntie invited all her family to celebrate a wedding getting down and pissed and dirty
everyone knew the date of her last chemo

her big cousin who this 14 year old idolizes as a goddess of getting all the boys down and dirty could wait one #ing day and post pone the wedding day this little girl pictured as a fairy tale princess marrying a prince charming

sending the mum and girl pictures from the wedding similtaniously with her terrified for results

I don't even know if my lame story means something
sorry Juhrman to yep in circle don't even know
I think the way I wrote it will make me look childish and so naive
no I am just saying as it is I was little once too

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

please don't get me wrong flushing out toxins

reminds me of treating kidney failure by Miss Information

but I know Personaly a man who was given no chance prostate cancer
he lived on papaya pomegranate god know what cocktails wrote about it surrended himself with people to watch his progress

he is still alive wrote a little book (like a private journal) not for sales just to keep reminding him still alive and smiling

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
The cure for the cancer is not to kill the tumor but to rid the body of toxins and waste products via. natural treatments and an overhaul in life style and emotional self-awareness. Then the cause of the cancer will be removed.

The following is an example of the role of emotion in causing cancer.

Cancer’s Emotional Causes

Mary experienced a very sad childhood because her parents had great problems relating to one another. When I asked her, she could not remember even a single instance when there had not been tension between her parents. Being a very sensitive person at heart, she took everything more seriously than her more extroverted brother did, and consequently felt insecure, frightened, and depressed. With a painful smile on her face, Mary said that she had always felt torn between her mother and father, and could not choose which one to favor.

Eating meals with her parents was particularly difficult. She was forced to sit and eat with them while being tormented by a very tense atmosphere. Sometimes everyone would keep quiet, in an attempt not to arouse any new conflicts. Today she has a strong aversion to, and fear of, food and she gobbles it down very quickly, often while standing or driving.

Mary also faces great difficulties at work. In her job as a teacher, she feels that her students are allowed to take their frustrations out on her, but she has to keep hers all inside. When she returns home, though, she shouts at her own children, which creates much guilt in her. She wants to be a good mother but believes she is not; she just doesn’t know how to be kind to her children. Mary also told me that she never really wanted to be a classroom teacher; she always dreamed of becoming a gymnastics coach.

The frustration of not fulfilling her desires was a major cause of Mary’s cancer. Right from the beginning of her life she was taught to conform to the social system, which for her meant that she always had to do what she was told. Deep inside herself she had dreams that she could never fulfill because she did not want to stir up tension or make other people think badly of her.

In order to keep the peace, Mary went along with what her parents demanded of her, but inside she was boiling with rage. When Mary walked into my office that morning, she gave me a beautiful smile which did not reveal the pain she was feeling inside. She had learned to conceal her inner world from the outer world. It was not so much the physical pain in her body that hurt her; it was all the bottled-up frustration, fear, and insecurity that threatened the sensitive feelings of love and peace in her heart. The physical pain merely reminded her of the profound emotional heartache from which she had been suffering for so long. Her endless attempts to suppress or hide her true inner feelings through both childhood and adulthood shaped a personality that eventually required a disease to bring it all to some kind of conclusion.

Torn between her parents for many years and trying to please both of them, Mary had never been bold enough to make a choice that would please herself and herself only. The division within her heart sapped all her energy and happiness. The cancer started in her divided heart, in all the unexpressed grief and frustration that had filled her early life.

Moritz, Andreas (2009-02-01). Cancer Is Not A Disease - It's A Survival Mechanism (Kindle Locations 2178-2180). Ener-chi. Kindle Edition.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
This is not just psudeoscientific BS, it's dangerous B.S. Just ask Steve Jobs....oh wait, you can't. He's dead because he followed this B.S. and rejected actual evidence based medicine. He "detoxed" his body muntil he died.

Cancer is a disease, and it is a complicated one. There are numerous types of cancer, and numerous causes of cancer. As others have said, cancer is a state where cells start developing mutations that end up becoming malignant and then aggressive in in their reproduction to the point of overwhelming and destroying the body. There are many reasons for these mutations. Some are purely or partly genetic in nature, and are passed on in families. Others are indeed caused by exposure to environmental hazards, such as carcinogenic chemicals, radiation, ect. Others are lifestyle related. Still others are an absolute mystery. Many, however, are a result of aging and immune system weakening. Like other people have said, the cells of even the healthiest people constantly mutate. Many of these mutations are harmless, and some even end up being beneficial. However, sometime mutations are bad. Most of our life, our immune system and healthy cells do a good job of getting rid of that bad mutations, but this ability gets worse as we age, hence cancer risk increasing the older you get.

I totally support alternative medicine as complimentary, and in a couple things, is even better that modern medicine. However, BS is BS, and I i am totally wary of anyone peddling BS, especially when selling a book.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Still not answering questions but talking to yourself instead. I guess it's because you can't answer what doesn't fit in your theory? Probably because that theory is wrong?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
However, BS is BS, and I i am totally wary of anyone peddling BS, especially when selling a book.

No, BS is not BS. Mainstream dogma is mainstream dogma.

Selling books is what Andreas Moritz should be doing. People get paid for their work. That's how they make a living. That's our system.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman
What would be this man's advice to someone with a perfectly healthy and clean body who unfortunately caught a skin cancer from exposures to UV?

His stance on UV is just as revolutionary as his stance on cancer being a survival mechanism.

Sunglasses and Sunscreens— A Major Cause of Cancer

Unfortunately, the ultraviolet portion of sunlight is the most easily eliminated by windows, houses, spectacles, sunglasses, sun lotions, and clothing. And why is that a bad thing? Because ultraviolet light constitutes one of the most powerful natural medicines the world has ever seen. By the year 1933, researchers found there were over 165 different diseases for which sunlight proved to be a beneficial treatment, including tuberculosis, hypertension, diabetes, and almost every type of cancer. To this day, no other treatment has shown such a wide range of benefits as sunlight.

Moritz, Andreas (2009-02-01). Cancer Is Not A Disease - It's A Survival Mechanism (Kindle Location 1786). Ener-chi. Kindle Edition.

Yes, I know. Down is up and up is down.

Reading this book will produce cognitive dissonance. That’s the nature of doing independent research.

You are just contradicting yourself here.

No, I'm not.

In the case of a tumor blocking a major organ, surgery may be required to prevent organ failure killing the patient before the treatment to remove the toxins could take place.

I don't think we can know that.

Cancer healers are forced to work under duress. They risk being prosecuted. The mainstream is not keeping any records of their successes.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

What would be this man's advice to someone with a perfectly healthy and clean body who unfortunately caught a skin cancer from exposures to UV?

His stance on UV is just as revolutionary as his stance on cancer being a survival mechanism.

You didn't answer my question (unsurprisingly) you just posted something about UV without even understanding my question. Let me try again:

How am I supposed to treat my skin cancer when I have no toxins in my body? Or are you suggested that to treat a skin cancer I have to go even more sunbathing?

Revolutionary indeed.

Other unanswered question:

How are we supposed to help a newborn who has cancer get rid of his frustrations and past traumas?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

No, I'm not.

Yes you are. You basically said cancer doesn't kill unless it kills. It's called a contradiction.
edit on 2-7-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Sunglasses and Sunscreens— A Major Cause of Cancer

Unfortunately, the ultraviolet portion of sunlight is the most easily eliminated by windows, houses, spectacles, sunglasses, sun lotions, and clothing. And why is that a bad thing? Because ultraviolet light constitutes one of the most powerful natural medicines the world has ever seen. By the year 1933, researchers found there were over 165 different diseases for which sunlight proved to be a beneficial treatment, including tuberculosis, hypertension, diabetes, and almost every type of cancer. To this day, no other treatment has shown such a wide range of benefits as sunlight.

Moritz, Andreas (2009-02-01). Cancer Is Not A Disease - It's A Survival Mechanism (Kindle Location 1786). Ener-chi. Kindle Edition.

Yes, I know. Down is up and up is down.

Reading this book will produce cognitive dissonance. That’s the nature of doing independent research.

You are just contradicting yourself here.

No, I'm not.

In the case of a tumor blocking a major organ, surgery may be required to prevent organ failure killing the patient before the treatment to remove the toxins could take place.

I don't think we can know that.

Cancer healers are forced to work under duress. They risk being prosecuted. The mainstream is not keeping any records of their successes.

Gullible nonsense.

If they can demonstrate that what they do is successful then they will not be prosecuted.
It's not a case of "mainstream not keeping records" it's the charlatans themselves not keeping any.
As they don't have any to keep.

Think about it with some degree of rationality...
If what he says is real it can be demonstrated and reproduced. Yes?
If he wants to stop cancer and cure cancer he should be willing to demonstrate it. Yes?

So ask yourself this question (and ask it for every "cancer healer" out there)...
Why hasn't he?

Now get yourself back into the real world and read this (you know, the real world where people die agonising deaths due to cancer).
www.slate.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join