It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When out of body, almost could not come back, almost died

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

You are correct as to the studies, some of which I just referred to directed at the gentleman whom called me a liar. I know this to be true but will and cannot talk of what you are alluding to, I honor what was told me in private. Yes, the government deals in the astral and remote viewing but is more interested in the aether if I spelled it correctly. However it could be said I just read this on line as there are others saying this all the time, but I learned of it privately. Don't know why it is classified, hell all nations like us are working in the area, they have to. Others from alternate vibrational dimensions are messing with us all the time. They have dealt with me and are responsible for some of my outings.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: sailormon

your experience is shared with mine hence this became a reality for me .. what ever shape and form

reality such a strange concept to comprehend

I am enjoying this thread very much thank you

I also appreciate u not going in to shut down mode when faced with scepticism ( this is not the correct term but it will do)
personally it is draining for me to talk it out loud

like teaching children who do not understand a subject that requires imagination .. meaning our whole world functions on theories in books that are incomplete but they will just have do for now until we find more evidence
edit on 28-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

Layaly, thanks for understanding and sharing. I know what you mean about trying to share, it is not often I can even talk of this, society/people are closed off, not fualt of their own. Also it is hard to relay some of this, it is not a dailey happening and even I get complacent due to the prolonged abstenence from these events.

Now and then, just to let loose, I come on here and often I get great insight from some wonderful people. Also there are those whom would disrupt or descourage. Just love them and not internalize into the ego and move on. Always love your enemy, it messes with their head. I am an old soul and this is just recycled experience I suppose.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

you gave me goosebumps all over.

is strange that you said something unrelated to the discussed experience

you know I needed that
people constantly surprise
and when they surprise me on level such as you just did then

I feel i am being taken care of by an older and wiser soul. is nice thank you

I will continue lurking here

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Ah, this sounds similar to something I personally have never experienced, but apparently others have: You may want to have a read on the first entry - It's from Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics.

Astral Dynamics chapter

That said, I have never heard of anyone dying from astral projections (then again, they aren't exactly here to tell us about it). The closest thing that even remotely matches was a dubious story that floated around on my old forum at one point: The story was that the guy had friend A that could consciously project. Friend A had a fire at his apartment, and when firefighters found him, he was in his projection pose (he actually died from the smoke, not the projection itself). I call the story "dubious" because the guy said that a week later, a strange girl showed up at his address, and claimed to be his friend; and he magically stopped posting when those of us that have projected before poked holes in his story.

-foss

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

That said, I have never heard of anyone dying from astral projections (then again, they aren't exactly here to tell us about it).

the person we knew that died

was telling us about it. it started of slow now and then he would say something then his experiences became more intense .. like I said this guy had it all great in waking life but this overtook his mind like he just wanted to grow this "ability" he was discribing it

one night he just suffered a hear attack and no one is able to explain why

his wife and him had a 8moths old baby and he loved them

so that makes me wonder what made him go there "all the way"

it sounds all weird I do understand that. just sharing

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Yes, just know that having a physical body makes you completely immortal, uncontrollable, limitless, most powerful being in your reality, because you always have the physical body to snap back to.

I've died many many times in my dreams only to fade to black and wake up in my physical body. The first time was scary, the second time was scary, the third time i realized everything was going to fine.

The more you explore, the more you realize you will always have your body to come back to in the same condition you left it in.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

If you think I'm going to disagree here, you'd be mistaken.

I will play Devil's Advocate again: There were other things rumored on many of the forums I visited myself. One of these was around the so-called "Silver Cord", which apparently connects your astral body to your real one. Again, I haven't witnessed this, so I cannot validate that theory. However, I do distinctly remember reading in either one of the Monroe books or a more obscure forum post title that a person could willingly break the silver cord, and they would die in the physical. However, wherever I read this also stated that the only way this could happen is if the person themselves made the effort to do so (as in, they really had to want it to happen; it's not like they thought about it and **POOF** went out of existence). Again, it's mostly heresay at this point, because I'm not about to do the scientific method to find out

-foss

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

oh god finally someone knows how this feels

I've died many many times in my dreams only to fade to black and wake up in my physical body. The first time was scary, the second time was scary, the third time i realized everything was going to fine.

i hope you say way more than just this

please

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

If you think I'm going to disagree here, you'd be mistaken.

I don't understand this sorry

I hope u didn't think I was joking or anything like that

I copied that because I liked your comment and wanted to build on it

the smile face may have also come across bad sorry it meant that yes that is what I am thinking too and it is kind of a yucky scary feeling

I just want to make sure that my reply is received by u as i intended

there is one term I had a trouble in my studies (I am not English speaking orig) is the term devils advocate
I was meant to study the term . but I just skipped it. people use it so often by I don't understand it

ok I will try to read it through and understand it

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hello All,

I have never been aware of leaving my physical body, but just wanted to chime in to this thread to say two things...

1. Thanks to each of you who have contributed your experiences and feelings. And thanks most of all to the OP, Sailormon, for getting initiating this discussion. I'm enjoying reading this thread immensely! Out-of-body experiences bring hope that there is an "after-life", where we keep our same presence of mind, and don't diffuse into some misty collective intelligence. Diffusing and losing my individual personality is what I fear most about human-body death.

2. Unlike so many of the discussions at ATS, there are no posters to this thread (to this point) who are hung up on their self-importance, or snipping at someone else. How refreshing!!!

Thanks again to each of you who have, and will, share your experiences and constructive thoughts.
-cwm

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

The ragged breathing is called "Chayne Stokes" (spelling) It occurs when your about to leave the body permanently, but then we all have got to go at sometime, just that we all hope it wont be today . Your body must be viable for a few more years yet, but its going to be exciting when the big day comes, as it will to all of us.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EveStreet

I'm glad you made a post about this because I've often returned from what I believe are OBE's (which end in sleep paralysis) and I am COLD. Shivering, to the bone cold. I'm not uncovered, nor is it cold in the room - it's like a cold from the inside out and it takes a while to get warm again.

Because of this, I've wondered about how close we get to "shutting down" when we're in that state. I've never had the vortex thing happen. but maybe the exit for leaving and REALLY leaving are about the same?

Over the years, I've had a few good OOBE's, a couple where its a bit freaky trying to get the body to animate again. I am reaching the conclusions that when we sleep we head for parallel realities , some very similar and meet up with old friends and acquaintances, and some new ones. I don't mean that they exist in any material sense, any more than the day to day reality, exists in any similar real sense. As it too , has all the definitions of a lucid dream as well, its just that we tend to repeat the experience, more often than in the other realities, so it just seems more real, and tend to think of them as passing dreams , but that is what they are not .What makes them OOBES is the degree of presence, When you know that you were there, as sure as you know that you are here. Then when you are there, permanently, you will have forgotten that you were here . Just like most of the time you forget that you were there.

I' m off the mind that, when you are there, you cant stay too long, when it gets interesting, you have to come back, and get the body animated, because if you stay, you wont be needing the body you use for this reality, and you will be there for the duration. Here were talking of an infinite number of takes or interpretations of realities, all real when you are there, but in a sense all simulations, built from your consciousness. So be careful what you wish for and believe in.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

to expand on my experiences:
yes i have died many times during an astral projection. I've come to realize that these dream characters i am playing are different aspects of my own consciousness.

During an OBE i was a drug dealer, i was trying to save my bother, my rival shot me in the face when i pulled a gun on him. I died, faded to black, woke up in my body. I realized that was an approach I could have taken in my life, my consciousness decided to kill that aspect of my personality off because it was no longer serving me.

Another time, I was out of body, I was on top of a sky scraper with my friends while the world was being bombed and earthquakes were happening. The building started falling down and we all died. Fade to black. Same thing, i wake up in my body, everything is fine. I realized this was an aspect of my personality that was worried about 2012 doom prophecies and what was going to happen. That aspect of me died that night and i realized that i didn't have to worry about what was going to happen.

Another time I astral projected. I woke up in a completely different reality. I walked outside and on the corner was a sketchy looking guy in a trench coat. I walked up to him, he said " hey i got something you might like" , gave me a pill. I ate the pill and was instantly transferred into another dimension. This dimension I've come to realize was a very intense D M T trip. It lasted 10 hours in my mind. I Never thought i would get out of it. Eventually i snapped out of it and was standing right on the very corner the guy gave me the pill. He said, " what did you think of that?" , i was speechless, just shook my head and snapped back to my physical body. Completely fine physically, however mentally drained and mind blown, i just woke up and enjoyed the comfort and sureness of physicality.

As for the silver cord. IT DOES NOT EXIST. This is a mind construct completely fabricated by whoever experienced it first and wrote about it. From there more people read that persons experience and learned how to astral project and their mind, created the silver cord, because they were expecting to see it.

In these dimensions what you believe is what you get. If you believe you can't fly, you can't. If you believe you are limited, you are. If you are afraid , something negative will happen.

If you know you are limitless you are, if you know you won't get injured, you won't, if you are happy and confident, good things happen.

By the way, physical reality has the same rules, its just a denser reality so it works much slower.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

ok I just saw this

I do agree with the seizure theory

I think it is like a fuse in a electric circlet

if the fuse can't withstand the force it burns

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: sailormon
a reply to: Nevertheless

Testy aren't we.

No, not particularly. Random nonsensical statements asks for certain replies.

Again, I quote:

Studies of late are showing our consciousness, our energy is not within our bodies at all

Clearly you should be able to mention what studies you are referring to unless you're pulling things from your rectum. Instead you say, and I quote:

Ok, I cannot quote nor do your research for you

What RESEARCH? I'm only expecting the references that you referred to earlier. It's not "to research".

Do you know the meaning of "research" or "studies"?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

these dream characters i am playing are different aspects of my own consciousness

you know reading everything written

I can safely say you are the only one who understands

and a little crazy myself: from all this i am now able into wire my consciousness with (I practiced radio) radio. I can change radio frequency and make the transmitter (is it?) and the speaker talk simple words like hello and my name. when I turn my head left and right the frequency goes up and down (as I said this just then must be the vertigo are that does it)

I used to be able to switch my stero on by focus and once creating an pulsing high pitch voice (took 3 hours but hey it was worth it) with this focus I connect with the other things upstairs

these days I feel using every single part of my brain is just flipping them back to the focus needed to stay me is hard. when I use all my brain frequencies yet you have to leave out the "I" from receiving/ transmitting yeah the brain gets fried. sure I am getting scaring feeling pays just burning out

on top of that i would like to have faith in this statement

my mind is my universe (not saying you guys are not real but are you? just checking
)

you couldn't have said it better what u said what happends you don't die .. what happens is this ""... "" as u described it

I want to have these conversation I just know I can't I hope I don't seem crazy but I got everything u said and yes agree it is the next level ..

I am not retreading my own post before hiting reply I just can't do it . I just erase my memory of this chat .. have to.. it is too mind blowing .. is quiet time now

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I really loved everything said here I am just stunned

my verbal expression is useless .. that you all can write these experiences down and I can actually understand all of you is just wow it is not like u are describing something "usual"(bad choice of a word it all I have)

it was a lot to get through I already forgot what everyone wrote I picked up some bits on the go I liked
even that I don't remember what..

everybody said everything cool and correct but this resonated with me at that moment

----------------------------------$$$-------------

If we are out of control who is in control? 

this causes glitches in the matrix. You can't operate in single-user mode 

I could not match the frequency of this world

You know who you are you know your name, challenge the other to get otu.

If you think you almost died, I would make sure you have your will and legal arrangements

I've been close, and I saw nothing. 
Nothing
Imagine being devoid of all senses

, I have read accounts of consciousness which violate what we think we know. I know it gets into the quantum

Thanks again to each of you who have, and will, share your experiences and constructive thoughts

edit on 29-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Good morning, 6 am here, generator running so coffee is soon, off grid is interesting. Among things I have done is being a paramedic and I too recognized the breathing pattern for what is was. What is interesting is, I did not know I was too that point until my wife told my daughter of it and I listened and had an "oh, no # moment". This led to my labeling this post as I did. I have had many die as I tried saving them, so I knew.

Actually I do find the next step exciting as you mention it and no, not today thanks you. I have been close to being killed a number of times and each time I came through, not hurt badly, I felt disappointed, I had this feeling that I was finally going home and then had to stay here longer, a dammit moment.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevertheless

I read a lot of off beat stuff, I am at this point in life a watcher, an observer. I read, say an experiment done regards to DNA responding instantaneously 400 mile apart, that is interesting. I don't go further into it, I carve a notch into my memory, I don't put it into a computer for reference. I move things with my mind, then go further away and have my own experiment doing this until I find distance does impact the effect, I put it in memory. I don't care to prove anything, much of what I learned and taught is fluid at best, change and evolvement are part of it.

I have a degree in Biology, Sociology and Fine Arts as well as qualified to teach physical science, not my strong point. Yes I know what you are referring to and yes if I were in a classical classroom I would be hammering on this as you do, but this is so far out of the classroom we would be stymied in our discussion if I implemented proofs, and doctoral research. Sometime in life, just gather what you can to try and understand that which defies understanding and move on. To derail a fine discussion with pure logic and proofs is without logic, just get what you can if anything and enjoy.

Even if we were all crazy here, we are having a good time, loosen up and be crazy with us, join the party.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join