It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush vs Clinton in 2016, well maybe not

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
With Bernie Sanders closing in on Hilary Clinton in several states now CNN is reporting that Donald Trump is now closing in on Jeb Bush in a key early voting state New Hampshire.

Washington (CNN)Jeb Bush narrowly leads the field in the state set to host the first primary of the 2016 presidential campaign, but Donald Trump's gains in the state suggest the billionaire businessman is establishing a following in New Hampshire.

The new CNN/WMUR New Hampshire Primary poll finds Trump at 11%, just behind Bush at 16% in a wide open contest for the Republican nomination for president. Bush and Trump are followed by Rand Paul at 9%, Scott Walker at 8%, and Carly Fiorina and Marco Rubio both at 6%. Ben Carson and Chris Christie each have 5% support.

cnn

At this point the two top Democrats are polling much better than any Republicans, however I expect this gap to narrow as the Republican field grows smaller. I'm not sure when this will happen as there are still Republicans that are still expected to make a announcement to run.

Its starting to look like that perhaps America has enough of the two families that wish to establish a dynasty.
edit on 25-6-2015 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

I wish this news gave me renewed hope in our political process.

However I still find it horribly corrupt and pointless.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I would Treasure a Sanders - Trump Debate.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
As long as it isn't Bush and Clinton I think I can live with the alternative. A lying, power-hungry, criminal Vs a corporate statist is no choice at all.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I would like anyone but Hillary? Sorry ladies, I like the idea of a woman president, sure, just not devil woman.
I need to look into sanders, and.... Trump? huh? I guess.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
With Bernie Sanders closing in on Hilary Clinton in several states now CNN is reporting that Donald Trump is now closing in on Jeb Bush in a key early voting state New Hampshire.

Washington (CNN)Jeb Bush narrowly leads the field in the state set to host the first primary of the 2016 presidential campaign, but Donald Trump's gains in the state suggest the billionaire businessman is establishing a following in New Hampshire.

The new CNN/WMUR New Hampshire Primary poll finds Trump at 11%, just behind Bush at 16% in a wide open contest for the Republican nomination for president. Bush and Trump are followed by Rand Paul at 9%, Scott Walker at 8%, and Carly Fiorina and Marco Rubio both at 6%. Ben Carson and Chris Christie each have 5% support.

cnn

At this point the two top Democrats are polling much better than any Republicans, however I expect this gap to narrow as the Republican field grows smaller. I'm not sure when this will happen as there are still Republicans that are still expected to make a announcement to run.

Its starting to look like that perhaps America has enough of the two families that wish to establish a dynasty.

We need 'new blood' here - no more career politicians. No more Bushes, No more Clintons. *looks to sky* NEEEXXT!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackboxInquiry

New blood worked out so well this last time didn't it?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Haha... that would literally turn the DNC and RNC on their heads. This needs to happen!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
NOBODY FOR PRESIDENT IN 2016.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton's sizable lead among Democrats in New Hampshire has been trimmed to single digits as Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders makes a strong push in a state that narrowly broke Clinton's way in 2008 to keep her campaign alive.

According to a new CNN/WMUR New Hampshire Primary poll, Clinton holds an 8-point edge over Sanders, with 43% behind Clinton and 35% backing Sanders. Vice President Joe Biden clocks in at 8%, with 2% or less supporting Martin O'Malley, Jim Webb and Lincoln Chafee.

cnn

Clinton's lead over Sanders in New Hampshire is now down to 8%

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
As long as it isn't Bush and Clinton I think I can live with the alternative. A lying, power-hungry, criminal Vs a corporate statist is no choice at all.

I agree...I think I can live with anyone but Bush and Clinton...although there are a few loonies on the right but they won't make it out of the primaries. I do Worry about Trump though...he alienates a lot of people. I don't think it's all truth and telling it like it is...I worry how divisive he will be.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I know Ann Coulter thinks of the declared candidates that Trump will win, of all Republicans she favors a Romney/Walker ticket. She thinks Romney would crush Clinton but she also thinks Sanders would win against Romney.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I'm surprised Bush and Clinton are at the top. You would think the majority of Americans would be disgusted having the same families inherit the White House again.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I'm surprised Bush and Clinton are at the top. You would think the majority of Americans would be disgusted having the same families inherit the White House again.

I'm sure most Americans don't want that.... Except corporations

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

They are. Especially United States Veterans.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I don't understand how Bush or Trump could be leading with the Conservatives??? So many people on the right don't even like either of them.

Bush I can sorta, kinda understand because the Bush's seem to somehow push (cheat/buy/etc.) their way in to the lead but Trump in second place?? I don't get it. Out of everyone one the Right those two I honestly didn't think would be leading the pack. The fact that both of them are at the top really is surprising me.

Then again they've also both been reported as buying supporters at least once each so far so maybe that has something to do with it.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

well to be honest Bush with 16% and Trump with 11% isn't much support.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

It's not a major majority percentage this is true but if those are the leading percentages then it still means they are leading, right???

With as many of them as there are running on that ticket it doesn't surprise me that the numbers are spread out so much either. When you have so many people all with their names on the board you have to expect the spread to steal some points after all.

Even still, I've heard more positive things about Rand or Rubio or even Cruz for that matter from those on the right that I just didn't expect Bush or Trump to be leading the race. Especially since both of them just barely officially put their names in the race.

Seems fishy to me that's all. It also seems strange that the two biggest Money Men just happen to be on top so easily over everyone else.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Trump taking out the oxygen of the room favors Jeb at this point in time. The Bush camp can quietly get its house of cards in order while remaining under the radar. Trump will drop out of the race. He may even release a book while he is under the media spot light. The rising star of the GOP to keep an eye on is governor Nikki Haley. Haley is the likely pick for the GOP VP slot.

Jeb or who ever wins the GOP presidential nomination will be a throw away candidate . IMO the GOP have settled on legislative control over being in the White House. The Democrats did this in the Reagan years.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I think 21% are undecided.

Rubio voted for the tpp and Cruz, Paul and Sanders didn't. Not sure if America cares or understands anything Congress does anymore. If the trade deal is anything like the last few we should be feeling the pain by the time election season is here and could play a role.

You hit it on the head, money talks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join