It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Refusing To Talk About ’92 Clinton-Gore Confederate Campaign Button

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well you knew it would come out soon enough didn't you Hillary?

That old campaign button from Bill & Al in '92 is a haunt now.

Well what say Hillary now>

Hillary Clinton Refusing To Talk About ’92 Clinton-Gore Confederate Campaign Button

It’s unclear if the Clinton-Gore Confederate flag campaign button that has been prominent on social media was an official part of their 1992 presidential campaign.

And Hillary Clinton isn’t clarifying, nor is her team responding to questions about her husband honoring the flag as Arkansas governor in 1987.

TheBlaze left phone and email messages with the Clinton campaign Monday inquiring whether the button, and other similar designs sold on eBay, was part of the official campaign of Bill Clinton and Al Gore.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Clintons always do this, they never respond right away. They are FAR too calculated for that. Don't you worry, they are working on their lie and when it comes out, SOME people will go "OH that makes so much sense! I can't believe how stupid WE were!"

Those some people are largely in the media btw.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Yeah well, ask her to talk about Vincent Foster....not to derail or anything. But heck, while we're at it Hilary...may I call you Hilary? Let's talk Benghazi.
edit on 23-6-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Oh yeah, let's bring up something from 23 years ago and ask her if she remembers anything about the things in question....

I am not rooting for, advocating, nor anything else about HIllary or this topic but if I were to ask anyone of you about a t-shirt you wore to school 23 years ago, would you even remember what the hell I am talking about let alone be able to answer for it?

What a joke! (IMO of course)

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Oh yeah, let's bring up something from 23 years ago and ask her if she remembers anything about the things in question....

I am not rooting for, advocating, nor anything else about HIllary or this topic but if I were to ask anyone of you about a t-shirt you wore to school 23 years ago, would you even remember what the hell I am talking about let alone be able to answer for it?

Well I could tell you I wasn't wearing a NAZI Flag 23 years ago... so if Hilary and CO. REALLY believe the confederate flag is as offensive as they say it is, than YES I'd expect them to know instantly whether or not they wore it.

edit on 6/23/2015 by PsychoEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

but if I were to ask anyone of you about a t-shirt you wore to school 23 years ago
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Hardly the same as a campaign button. I know it was Bill, but I bet she had some input into the campaign too. She makes me sick. Like the poster above said, "Let's ask Vince Foster". I wonder how many will disappear mysteriously if she gets the nomination? It has already started with the Clinton's cook from their time in the W.H.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

Well I could tell you I wasn't wearing a NAZI Flag 23 years ago... so if Hilary and CO. REALLY believe the confederate flag is as offensive as they say it is, than YES I'd expect them to know instantly whether or not they wore it.

Hahaha...Did you just compare the confedorate flag to the swastika? hahahaha....Someone hate Hillary much?

The only reason this is even being brought up right now is because of the shooting at the church! They weren't even talking, speculating or hinting at removing the flag from government grounds until this happened.....So this wouldn't even be a question had this not happened but all of a sudden a button she wore 23 years ago is evil and she is racist? Or in your case, she is in favor of slavery or something?

Find something better to dig into, like Benghazi or something....This is very Petty....Tom Petty....In my opinion

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

Hahaha...Did you just compare the confedorate flag to the swastika? hahahaha....Someone hate Hillary much?

The only reason this is even being brought up right now is because of the shooting at the church! They weren't even talking, speculating or hinting at removing the flag from government grounds until this happened.....So this wouldn't even be a question had this not happened but all of a sudden a button she wore 23 years ago is evil and she is racist? Or in your case, she is in favor of slavery or something?

Find something better to dig into, like Benghazi or something....This is very Petty....Tom Petty....In my opinion

I agree with you, and you're proving the point of all this "remove the flag" nonsense going on.

All of a suddenly, now it's racist and is in support of slavery. By pointing out Hillary and CO. supported the flag previously, it points out the hypocrisy of what they are now saying.

Do you follow?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkwingduck

but if I were to ask anyone of you about a t-shirt you wore to school 23 years ago
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Hardly the same as a campaign button. I know it was Bill, but I bet she had some input into the campaign too. She makes me sick. Like the poster above said, "Let's ask Vince Foster". I wonder how many will disappear mysteriously if she gets the nomination? It has already started with the Clinton's cook from their time in the W.H.

Yeah, that cook could leak to the media that she ate dolphin or some endangered species all the time while Bill was in office! That cook just had to go on account of so much knowledge that was leaked.....Oh wait......Um, what knowledge? But it was the Clinton's dammit, they are evil!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Oh I follow, and then some! This is an absolute joke that this is being brought up and that was the reasoning behind my initial post! It wouldn't even be an issue and shouldn't be an issue, but the shooting happened and now anyone ever who had a confedorate flag is now racist and in favor of slavery or some crap!

Again, this whole thing is very Petty.....Tom Petty

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

LOL...Hillary is such an absolute Hypocrite!

Remember THIS:

As Governor, Bill Clinton Kept 'Confederate' Star On The Arkansas Flag

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I wonder how many that said this flag wasn't an issue are now bringing this up...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
lol, gonna be hard for her to jump on the confederate-flag-witchunting bandwagon now...
edit on 23-6-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

As I have said before on this issue, Nikki Haley did a wonderful job of acknowledging that the flag means one thing to some and an entirely different thing to others. They are both valid views, but since it's so controversial, it's best to take it from the government building.

It's clear that whoever made or suggested these buttons saw the confederate flag as a proud symbol of the South or wanted votes from those who do. Perhaps the Clintons see it that way.

As regards Hillary remaining silent on it, maybe she thinks it's just stupid political grandstanding and doesn't want to dignify it with a response... I would agree with her on that.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is she held responsible for her husband's actions when he was governor?

Like she is a hypocrite sure, just let's get her for her actions not her husband's

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Why should she comment on it? It wasn't her campaign, it was her husbands campaign. They are separate people with independent thoughts, you know?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeatherNLace
Why should she comment on it? It wasn't her campaign, it was her husbands campaign. They are separate people with independent thoughts, you know?

But the Clinton Foundation is a family collective.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If you set Hillary up at a fundraiser for her campaign and told her that the donors were RINOS, she would arrive wearing big ears and a trunk for a nose.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

But this issue has nothing to do with Nikki Haley or government buildings.

Hillary *owns* the button now !!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Its no wonder the politicians hate the internet, All their B$ comes back to haunt them.

Being that Bill Clinton was "the first Black president" wouldn't that button make him a clayton Bigsby ?

edit on 56630America/ChicagoTue, 23 Jun 2015 12:56:10 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join