It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Refusing To Talk About ’92 Clinton-Gore Confederate Campaign Button

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Who cares? No matter what she said it doesn't pertain to the topic at hand.

Well it bothered you enough to respond with a statement without verification.

I do remember some controversy with what she did or didn't say.

Maybe you can cough up a source?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I will not waste my time. Even without research, I feel very confident that Michelle Obama did not say anything about the confederate flag, or a Clinton campaign button.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

good for you.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

The Clintons always do this, they never respond right away. They are FAR too calculated for that. Don't you worry, they are working on their lie and when it comes out, SOME people will go "OH that makes so much sense! I can't believe how stupid WE were!"

Those some people are largely in the media btw.

Yes, calculated, very much.

Her political career should have been limited with Watergate - should have ended with Benghazi.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It's just hilarious how Amazon has banned sales of Confederate items, yet Nazi Memorabilia is still freely available.

edit on 24-6-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
As regards Hillary remaining silent on it, maybe she thinks it's just stupid political grandstanding and doesn't want to dignify it with a response... I would agree with her on that.

Definitely!

I support her not being distracted by everything anyone brings up to muddy the waters.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Oh yeah, let's bring up something from 23 years ago and ask her if she remembers anything about the things in question....

I am not rooting for, advocating, nor anything else about HIllary or this topic but if I were to ask anyone of you about a t-shirt you wore to school 23 years ago, would you even remember what the hell I am talking about let alone be able to answer for it?

What a joke! (IMO of course)

The antics of politics is used as misdirection for the slaves entertainment. Hillary, Jeb, Obama, Putin etc. Forget them. They are the puppet show while the burglars walk out the back with the loot.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Oh yeah, let's bring up something from 23 years ago and ask her if she remembers anything about the things in question....

I am not rooting for, advocating, nor anything else about HIllary or this topic but if I were to ask anyone of you about a t-shirt you wore to school 23 years ago, would you even remember what the hell I am talking about let alone be able to answer for it?

What a joke! (IMO of course)

Please reassure the readers that you comprehend the difference between wearing a t-shirt to school and something that would be a part of major event in your life that you and donors and employees and volunteers spent countless money and time on.

I worked at a marketing firm started by two guys right out of college 30 years ago--they could rattle off every detail of their company from start to present, and if you didn't believe them, they could pull newspaper clippings, or boxes out of storage, to prove it.

If you really think that wearing a t-shirt and something that was part of your family's campaign for President of the United States of America are the same thing...well, hell, I'm at a loss for both words and the logic that you used to get to this conclusion.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: darkwingduck

I'm sure she did lol.. remember this quote from her when Bill Clinton was President?

“I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president.”.”
― Hillary Rodham Clinton

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Excerpts from Bill Clinton's eulogy for Democrat Senator Robert Byrd, Grand Exalted Cyclops of the KKK and the longest-serving U.S. Senator and the longest-serving member in the history of the United States Congress.

"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

—Robert C. Byrd

Bill Clinton recalls Byrd warmly
Former president Bill Clinton's remarks at the funeral for West Virginia Sen. Robert Byrd.

I want to say first that I come here to speak for two members my family. Hillary wanted to be here today and she paid her respects to Senator Byrd as he lay in state in the United States Senate before making a trip on behalf of our country to Central and Eastern Europe.

I am grateful to Bob Byrd for many things, but one thing that no one has given enough attention to in my opinion today is that while he always wanted to be the best senator, and he always wanted to be the longest-serving senator, he wanted every other senator to be the best senator that he or she could be. And he helped Hillary a lot when she came to represent the people of New York. I am forever grateful for that.

There are a lot of people who wrote these eulogies for Senator Byrd, and the newspapers, and I read a bunch of them. And they mentioned that he once had a fleeting association with the Ku Klux Klan. And what does that mean?
I'll tell what you it means. He was a country boy from the hills and hollers of West Virginia. He was trying to get elected.

voices.washingtonpost.com...

After being elected, Byrd apologized later in life for his leadership role in organizing the KKK...but ultimately used his racist past to gain and keep power in the Democratic party....where he served in congress longer than any member in history.

Bill and Hillary are DEEPLY indebted to Byrd for helping them come to power in the Democrat Party as a result of Byrd's climb to power within the Democrat Party through his association with the KKK.
edit on 25-6-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The irony is sizzling.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
This whole Confederate Flag fiasco is such a knee-jerk reaction, it borderlines comedy.

At best, a complete distraction from the real issues. At worse, more fuel added to the race war the MSM is instigating. These social engineers know exactly what they are doing.

Thank you!

Keep the masses arguing about flags and updated about two guys who escaped prison 24/7 so that we stay ignorant to what is really happening. The oligarchy that is the USA.

It really is critically sad.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
While something like this may be considered trivial, when weighed against Hillary's warmongering stances, it can make a difference in the debates on her as well as the flag conversation.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join