It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AmeriKKKa

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
To those who claim there is no real racism/hate problem in the US, try to minimize it or claim it's a ploy from the media to cause division among Americans:

Active U.S. Hate Groups

The Southern Poverty Law Center counted 784 active hate groups in the United States in 2014. Only organizations and their chapters known to be active during 2014 are included.

All hate groups have beliefs or practices that attack or malign an entire class of people, typically for their immutable characteristics.

This list was compiled using hate group publications and websites, citizen and law enforcement reports, field sources and news reports.

Hate group activities can include criminal acts, marches, rallies, speeches, meetings, leafleting or publishing. Websites appearing to be merely the work of a single individual, rather than the publication of a group, are not included in this list. Listing here does not imply a group advocates or engages in violence or other criminal activity.

Map:
www.splcenter.org...
List of groups:
www.splcenter.org...

SC situation:

Pointing at a real problem is to raise awareness about it so it can be solved.
edit on 19-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Yes, I have #whiteprivilege, just like every other pakeha. It IS that systemic. It DOES require addressing.

If you think you have some "privilege" by being white right now in America, then you are brainwashed and sick.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

As an outsider if I had to live in the usa I wouldn't want to be a young blaack dude. Don't they get harsher prison sentences? Also don't they have more chance of being killed by police?.
Sorry dude I dissagree and oh nice name calling.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Oh and I agree everyone is a bit racist. I'm a bit off with the french and the germans. Germans bombed my grandads chippy so every german must pay lol.
But skin colour? Nah I love all colours.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

As an outsider if I had to live in the usa I wouldn't want to be a young blaack dude. Don't they get harsher prison sentences? Also don't they have more chance of being killed by police?.
Sorry dude I dissagree and oh nice name calling.

Whatever dude think what you want. I did not once name call anyone in this thread, I gave my opinion. I think anyone who thinks whites are "privileged" in America are seriously mislead, brainwashed and sick. They need help.
I have lived my entire life in poverty, I once went to school but could not afford to keep having a job or go to school. I had to choose, one or the other. There are no special white grants as I believe there shouldn't be. However, there are sure tons of grants and programs out there for minorities and even those who aren't born straight etc etc..

I have never had ANY privilege due to my skin color, no special grants etc, so screw all of you who call me a racist blah blah. I have worked for over 25 years and will keep working til I die. I expect NO special treatment, and I don't believe anyone else should either. THAT is equality.

But whatever "Boymonkey" judge me night and day, I care not. All I know is this divisive media racial BS needs to stop.
edit on 19-6-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I'm a bit off with the french

Who isn't :p

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

The cousin of the church's pastor who was killed quoted a survivor who said Roof told the church " I have to do it, you're raping our women and taking over our country" I wonder where he got that idea from (sarcasm) the media

Here lies the crux of the matter. Who's countries is it?

Black Africans have been arriving in what is now The U.S. since 1619. Not all of them arrived as slaves. Some arrived as "free men " who had their own land.

So the question remains. Who's country is it ?

This is always the problem with a country ( such as The U.S. ) that has not evolved naturally but has been a product of invasion and occupation.

edit on 19-6-2015 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Whatever dude think what you want. I did not once name call anyone in this thread

I think you suffer from selective memory. That would also explain your views.

Brainwashed morons.

All I know is this divisive media racial BS needs to stop.

So does yours, claiming the racism problem in the US is mostly blacks on white. Oh the irony of all your posts.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Well said noob.
Got me thinking do you think we have the same problem in the UK?.
I don't think so but what is the difference?
Is it we have been a multi cultural society for longer or?.

Thank you .

We do not have a quater of the problem American has with racim. It resides in the elite positions yes,but with the common people we are no as divided.

I applied for a position in my old company to bea rep,and was told i couldn't because i didnt have a degree. I left,and went to another company. Then i went for a meal with my old manager and he told me that the chairman of the company actually said that the clients i wouldbe dealing witn, in america and germany wouldn't respect me as much as they would a white male, and that would risk our companies profits if he would of hired me. I didn't take that personnel, i understood, as bad as it is

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

Nice try, but a brainwashed moron is a brainwashed moron. And I feel bad for those who are victims of this.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
ENOUGH OF THE PERSONAL SNIPING!!!

Either discuss the topic and play the ball, or move on. The childish bickering and off topic sniping stops immediately.

~burdman30ott6

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Care to address my points about black dudes get harsher prison sentences and stuff.
Yeah yeah you have had it hard many of us have but just because you have not seen any privilege to being white in the usa doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Also what about job equality in the usa do black people have as many top jpbs or can they get a decent education? I dunno so im asking.
edit on 19-6-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I can neither confirm or deny the point where you mention harsher prison time for blacks vs white. I will say, if this is the case then it's BS and needs to stop. With that said, there are also statistics which prove blacks commiting more crimes than whites and blacks are the MINORITY.

I do not believe this is due to RACE, however. I believe this is due to a "thug" culture that the black community has decided to coddle, and this "thug" culture" promotes violence, dis-respect, theft, greed, drugs and even murder to the highest degree. It's a HUGE problem in America because the media glamorizes it. Kids want to be "thugs" here.

With that said, there are white "thugs" and Mexican "thugs", even Asian "thugs", but the black community has embraced it as their own, thus causing a culture where more blacks are in jail over any other race.

However, I'm sure you just want to call me racist for bringing this up, so what's the point really?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
You have it correct, America needs to wake up and admit that it still has problems pertaining to race. The problem is they dont admit this, so therefore nothing will be done. It is already known and even taught that the systems in this country are flawed and bias. The country caters to whites who have privilege while still admitting there is no bias or racial problems. We'd like to believe racism and prejudice doesnt exist anymore, however, it clearly does. All you have to do is watch the news. Ferguson anyone? reply to: n00bUK

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Nah I don't do name calling....
So it is an advantage if white when it comes to sentencing.
Thats a privilage in my book.

(post by Wookiep removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I do not believe this is due to RACE, however.

It's due to the socio-economic situation like everywhere else in the world.

Poorer, segregated and less educated communities always commit more crime. If you want to solve this issue, tackle the problems. Hence the grants you criticize so much.

I believe this is due to a "thug" culture that the black community has decided to coddle, and this "thug" culture" promotes violence, dis-respect, theft, greed, drugs and even murder to the highest degree. It's a HUGE problem in America because the media glamorizes it. Kids want to be "thugs" here.

This is related to socio-economic situation too, not race. Saying "black community" decided to coddle this culture is racism. Latino and white kids also love the gangsta culture when they are raised in poverty.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

What about "thug" culture, do you embrace that?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I answered above and how you make a fallacy by associating to race.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

I answered above and how you make a fallacy by associating to race.

I did nothing of the sort! Goodnight, I am done here. Insult, lie, call me a racist, bye.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join