It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars picture showing a alien, footprints, manhole cover, tent and wall painting !?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

HI, now do not leave because of me. I just said what I think. What I thinks means little if anything in this mixed up world. You stay and post what you want to. I will not post any comments to anything you post ever again.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

don't stress it frood , they cant help it , if anything you'll get an extra coating of skin, take me for instance , I regular get raped on this site in one form or another *;D* people just don't like odd notions , their affronted by it in one way or another, well some are .

you're always welcome at the anomalies thread though ,

funbox

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Alien home ?

There appears to be standing a woman with long hair and dress, looking at the rover from a cliff.
Right above her there is a ledge where there are footprints
that leads to a something that looks like a manhole with a lever on top.
And close to her looks something to be a small building/tent
And just to her left is what appears to be a wall painting (a greeting?)

Source picture (link to nasa down in bottom page)

(notice the footprints)

Overview of point of interest

Overview with points of interest marked

Alien with long hair, in a dress and showing cleavage ?

Manhole with wrench on top

Building/tent of some kind

Wall painting

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

I see rock.. soil.. some more rock.. some more rock, and a bit more soil ..

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You are just a good happy sheep that thinks what you are being told to think.

Nope just don't make my brain see something that isn't there. Something you may want to try sometime.

And if your sole purpose in life is roaming around typing in rocks on your keyboard.. I think you are on the wrong forum.

Well I see you only want those who say "I see it too" to reply in your thread...sorry it bothers you to hear what your seeing is rocks.

Or if you are just trying to make people dislike you, you found your place

Thanks for proving my point. Oh and I have no problem with an anonymous person on a conspiracy website not liking me as that is your right, but understand I will lose no sleep over it.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

I see rock.. soil.. some more rock.. some more rock, and a bit more soil ..

Apparently that is a no no in this thread.

If you don't see what the OP sees your trolling, so I guess both of us are trolls as we see the same thing.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Boy, it does look like a woman..Perhaps she is partially translucent due to staying underground and whatnot.

but CLEAVAGE on Mars,,, now THAT is an entirely different matter.
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Even if the cleavage is part of a 10 foot body? Think, wrestling hernia..

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
What does the woman eat, drink, and breath? with 'air' pressure just one hundredth of Earth's, (0.15 pounds per square inch) I don't think anything would last long.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I'm sowwy spider, I must say I did notice the lady like apparition right off the bat, before you pointed it out

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
Man, never seen a thread with so many off topic posts before.

I do commend the mods for that. This ridicule and trying to play comedian needs to stop when trying to have an intelligent discussion on these subjects.

Now, nice find Spacespider.

I have something here from Andrew D. Basiago, president of the Mars Anomaly Research Society. A paper titled Discovery Of Life On Mars.

The findings are phenomenal. There are a variety of reptilian species as well as different typologies of hominoids roaming around. Structures are included too. All pics courtesy of NASA. After analyzing all of those images, this was Basiago's conclusion:

Mars is inhabited. It is inhabited by humanoid beings like us and also by animal species that are like those that exist on Earth in this age, that once existed on Earth in prehistoric times, or that are hybrids that possess the characteristics of two or more Earth species at once. These include human-insect hybrids and human-lizard hybrids.

But it's hard to have a real discussion when the only data given is a picture. It literally becomes a discussion of "what do you see? I see this". Without anything else to go by, it's hard to begin.

Was there a series of photos showing the "woman" moving to different locations? What is the "painting supposed to be? Was there an analysis that showed the darker markings were actually a different substance, hence, "paint"? Was there an infrared image showing warm liquids oozing out of the manhole cover? Also, why a manhole cover? It doesn't look like a manhole cover to me so it seems a little... "iffy".

We just have to go by what is given to us. I mean, this is on Mars after all. We can't send a science crew there to get out and investigate, we can only look at and analyze the NASA images.

The "painting" could be evidence of a past or current civilization.
I don't know how the images are captured by the exploration rover so a series of consecutive photos to show the woman not being stationary may not be possible.
Why a manhole cover? I suppose for the same reasons we on Earth have them.
No samples have been taken from Mars so an analysis can't be performed to determine exactly what substances there are concerning the darker markings.

I know those answers were not definitive and lacking but hey, what more can I or anyone say?

That's the point though. It's literally just a case of "here's what I see, what about you?"

The female apparition lookalike thingy looks a bit believable. Which is why we would need follow up pictures to see if it was also caught moving, crouching, blushing, hiding, etc. It may sound like I'm joking but I've seen things on Earth that no one would believe. So who knows. Though I've also seen quite a lot of slight of hand from pickpockets, slight of hand from magicians, illusions, naturally forming anomalies, edited pictures, real psychics, fake psychics, etc. So I can't just accept that this is an actual female apparition without more data.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The female apparition lookalike thingy looks a bit believable. Which is why we would need follow up pictures to see if it was also caught moving, crouching, blushing, hiding, etc. It may sound like I'm joking but I've seen things on Earth that no one would believe. So who knows. Though I've also seen quite a lot of slight of hand from pickpockets, slight of hand from magicians, illusions, naturally forming anomalies, edited pictures, real psychics, fake psychics, etc. So I can't just accept that this is an actual female apparition without more data.
a reply to: enlightenedservant

no doubt these pictures will be more unveiling in colour , as no doubt they will soon be presented in.

could be interesting, ill be keeping an eye out for her , although , it reminds me of someone's av on ats ...

funbox

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The question blazing in everyone's mind, are there any rocks on Mars that are actually, just rock?

Now I know I'll be labeled a loon for asking such!

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
The question blazing in everyone's mind, are there any rocks on Mars that are actually, just rock?

Apparently not, at least to some around here. Everything is either a woman, a crashed spacecraft, a hamster, or some other crazy thing.

A psych student could probably write a brilliant thesis on personality types and predisposition to pareidolia with the data from these threads....

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hahah I love it!
That Alien woman is so convincing, I'm glad aliens have boobs also! Bring on first contact

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

some rocks are so convincingly rocklike they get you repeated warnings

funbox

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: Lysergic

Apparently not, at least to some around here. Everything is either a woman, a crashed spacecraft, a hamster, or some other crazy thing.

A psych student could probably write a brilliant thesis on personality types and predisposition to pareidolia with the data from these threads....

There are also those who have never had or lost their

the tragedy of losing neurological facultiesmemory, powers of visualization

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Interesting picture all around. The "manhole" just looks like an interesting formation to me. The "tent" doesn't look odd to me at all. The "footprints" really do look like footprints but there is a large patch farther back that looks exactly the same and they also don't lead to the figure so maybe that's just a natural terrain feature.

The "woman", though... yeah, that's odd. I keep putting my thumb over parts of her that would make her not look like a person just to see if it fits the surroundings better but it doesn't help. Whatever that is, it doesn't blend in with the background or follow the contours. It's as if it's something really there, vertical. And it really does look like some translucent woman standing there.

For those of you making fun of the OP, what do you think the figure is? Try covering parts of it to see that is isn't a shadow or light trick since it isn't consistent with the surrounding contours. Also, is it just me or is that a shadow being cast from it, consistent with the directions of the other shadows in the picture?

Interesting find, OP.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Well.. I will leave this thread for good now.. and I will not be making any threads about abnormalities in NASA pictures again.

Its been awhile since I last used ATS for thread making, and things have changed.

I feel ATS is infested with rock hard trolls, that just wait for the next best thing to jump on and use it as a platform for off topic subjects and their own little comedian circus tent.

I guess I will roam the along and look elsewhere to share my future findings. take care.

I can't imagine why you feel this way. 17 people flagged this thread and many people responded...yes there are always the "rocks" people, but most are interested enough to discuss this and possible objects.

No one can expect us to be agreeing with each other when we have very little to go on, the pictures are too blurry and distant. I myself have seen things and been pretty sure they were something only to have closer pictures or from a different camera angle show that I was wrong...so we go on looking, this may be something yet!

Personally I am always pleased people are looking and presenting what they think.

[
edit on 14-6-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
What does the woman eat, drink, and breath? with 'air' pressure just one hundredth of Earth's, (0.15 pounds per square inch) I don't think anything would last long.

The tiny wee lil woman is not on earth so of course we have no idea what kind of breathing she does or if she needs to drink iced salt water or eat martian worms...it is all new!!

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Whatever that is, it doesn't blend in with the background or follow the contours.

true

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Your mind will play tricks on you, making you see things that really aren't there at all. It's just rocks and shadows.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join