It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars picture showing a alien, footprints, manhole cover, tent and wall painting !?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Good find Spacespider.

I have something you may be interested in. A paper written by Andrew D. Basiago, president of the Mars Anomaly Research Society titled Discovery Of Life On Mars.

There are images courtesy of NASA that depict various forms of life. There are different typologies of humanoids as well as a wide variety of reptilian species. Structures are included too.

After analyzing all those images, this is the conclusion he reached:

Mars is inhabited. It is inhabited by humanoid beings like us and also by animal species that are like those that exist on Earth in this age, that once existed on Earth in prehistoric times, or that are hybrids that possess the characteristics of two or more Earth species at once. These include human-insect hybrids and human-lizard hybrids.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Alien with long hair, in a dress and showing cleavage ?

Manhole with wrench on top

Building/tent of some kind

Wall painting

You know what is weird is I looked up in the sky and the cloud looked just like a rabbit, I think there is a connection here somehow......hmmmm

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It looks like to me the picture was taken from about 50 feet away...According to this, and my guesstimates, I reckon "her" to be less than a foot tall. That's some small boobies.

I am not a rocket scientist, however. I do enjoy these Mars pics threads, it would be helpful if dimensions were included.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Spacespider

OK. As you suggested, I went back and looked and looked again at the picture you presented. I checked my own limited ability to see things pareidolially and still can find no cleavage and I know this for an asurity as I can see cleavage in the way the falling leaves of autumn pile up in my back yard.

Okay.. excuse my BAD painting skills...

But perhaps this can clear it up..

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The Rock painting as I see it..

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I am calling BULL# on this and here is the reason why. All of these things could be on Mars. I have never been there so I do not know what it there and what is not. But this much I do know. Our government will never allow any photos that show anything but rocks to be viewed by the public. Some people much think that NASA posts pictures on the Internet like some people post pictures on FaceBook or Twitter. That is not the case. Each photo downloaded from the rovers is classified. Only after very careful study is it allowed to be viewed by the public. There is not one signal picture from Mars found anywhere on the net that has not been gone over to make 110% there is nothing to see before it is released. Are there photos that do show something odd or crazy like some of the claims going around? I do not know but if there are we will never see them.
edit on 6/14/2015 by fixer1967 because: spelling error

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: fixer1967
I am calling BULL# on this and here is the reason why. All of these things could be on Mars. I have never been there so I do not know what it there and what is not. But this much I do know. Our government will never allow any photos that show anything but rocks to be viewed by the public. Some people much think that NASA posts pictures on the Internet like some people post pictures on FaceBook or Twitter. That is not the case. Each photo downloaded from the rovers is classified. Only after very careful study is it allowed to be viewed by the public. There is not one signal picture from Mars found anywhere on the net that has not been gone over to make 110% there is nothing to see before it is released. Are there photos the do show something odd or crazy like some of the claims going around? I do not know but if there are we will never see them.

So we should just stop looking ?

Mistakes happen, even NASA is only humans ( or are they )
Perhaps they made a slip up on purpose, just to see what the reaction would be..
one reaction could be the one you just provided.

Take those blinders off and join in.. I am just speculating, that's a healthy thing to do.. perhaps we will find some interesting theories, perhaps we will be proven wrong... that's the game of it, perhaps one gets eaten by trolls
edit on 14-6-2015 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Maybe the op is wrong on this, but slating all the Mars threads isn't working.

Well until it can be shown otherwise all the anomalies that everyone seems to see out of rocks are just that "Rocks".

And since most of those threads are about rocks then no they aren't working.

Sorry.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
Man, never seen a thread with so many off topic posts before.

I do commend the mods for that. This ridicule and trying to play comedian needs to stop when trying to have an intelligent discussion on these subjects.

Now, nice find Spacespider.

I have something here from Andrew D. Basiago, president of the Mars Anomaly Research Society. A paper titled Discovery Of Life On Mars.

The findings are phenomenal. There are a variety of reptilian species as well as different typologies of hominoids roaming around. Structures are included too. All pics courtesy of NASA. After analyzing all of those images, this was Basiago's conclusion:

Mars is inhabited. It is inhabited by humanoid beings like us and also by animal species that are like those that exist on Earth in this age, that once existed on Earth in prehistoric times, or that are hybrids that possess the characteristics of two or more Earth species at once. These include human-insect hybrids and human-lizard hybrids.

But it's hard to have a real discussion when the only data given is a picture. It literally becomes a discussion of "what do you see? I see this". Without anything else to go by, it's hard to begin.

Was there a series of photos showing the "woman" moving to different locations? What is the "painting supposed to be? Was there an analysis that showed the darker markings were actually a different substance, hence, "paint"? Was there an infrared image showing warm liquids oozing out of the manhole cover? Also, why a manhole cover? It doesn't look like a manhole cover to me so it seems a little... "iffy".

We just have to go by what is given to us. I mean, this is on Mars after all. We can't send a science crew there to get out and investigate, we can only look at and analyze the NASA images.

The "painting" could be evidence of a past or current civilization.
I don't know how the images are captured by the exploration rover so a series of consecutive photos to show the woman not being stationary may not be possible.
Why a manhole cover? I suppose for the same reasons we on Earth have them.
No samples have been taken from Mars so an analysis can't be performed to determine exactly what substances there are concerning the darker markings.

I know those answers were not definitive and lacking but hey, what more can I or anyone say?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Most of that is sedimetary rock, formed over millenia by water which then dried up, possibly more than once. Once the surface water had gone, erosion set into the layers and you see the layers as they are now, looking like brick walls as in the picture below, all that layered rock is probably so dry and brittle now you could break it in your hand, just thin crust, and not a place to be walking around.
As for the ghostly lady, how do you rationalise a being so tiny that you barely see her, then show footprints that would be on an entirely different scale. It makes no sense, neither does the idea of a tent in the middle of a pile of rock that could likely fall at anytime. This not thinking out of the box at all, it's picking diverse things and trying make a scene out of it like kids do when they play with a big tonka toy, and a tiny plastic dinosaur.,..they don't care about size.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

No way in hell that centimeter meter is for that picture
Have you just made that in paint ?

And what is that picture you are linking to, its not related to what I am speaking of

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

beginning to see a pattern emerging with your replies.....deny everything?

No, it's Deny Ignorance.

There is a difference.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

OK. As you suggested, I went back and looked and looked again at the picture you presented. I checked my own limited ability to see things pareidolially and still can find no cleavage and I know this for an asurity as I can see cleavage in the way the falling leaves of autumn pile up in my back yard.

Hmm.. Clear as day for me
Perhaps you Should download the original from nasa, and see if that helps

OK, as you suggested I opened the link you provided and then increased the size of the picture 300%, the limit of my ability and still, no cleavage that you report to see so clearly. How do you figure your easy ability to perceive this cleavage when I can not see it at all.?

It seems to me that this is a very important question. How can you see it while I cannot. I have already stated that I am very interested in, and have had much experience in discerning the presence of cleavage in a pile of leaves and in rock formations across the river from my house, and in the knots and boards of the fence running along side the house. Why I even have a rock sitting right here, on my desk that I found submerged in the river bed that I spied several years ago as I drifted down the river while wearing my goggles and snorkel that has an uncanny resemblance to another aspect of the female anatomy. I can notice ANYTHING that bears resemblance to the female anatomy.
So why do I not see what you see.

If you are ernest in your pursuit, how can you answer this question? How do you explain it. It seems to me that if anything is to come from all of your 'investigations' of artifacts on other celestial bodies' you must first discover why some can see them and some cannot.

Oh, by the way. See my avatar? What do you see there. If you were to see that in a fuzzy picture from Mars, what might you make it out to be. An alien? A green alien, hunched down in a couched position with his arms laying across his fat little legs and a little smile playing out on his face? Is that what you might see? Me too. That avatar is also a rock I found in my river. Took me three days to dig it out of the river bed and another day to drag it out and get it home.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

yes yes yes..

Go further up here on page 4.. I drawn it for you
Do you see it now ?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: fixer1967
I am calling BULL# on this and here is the reason why. All of these things could be on Mars. I have never been there so I do not know what it there and what is not. But this much I do know. Our government will never allow any photos that show anything but rocks to be viewed by the public. Some people much think that NASA posts pictures on the Internet like some people post pictures on FaceBook or Twitter. That is not the case. Each photo downloaded from the rovers is classified. Only after very careful study is it allowed to be viewed by the public. There is not one signal picture from Mars found anywhere on the net that has not been gone over to make 110% there is nothing to see before it is released. Are there photos that do show something odd or crazy like some of the claims going around? I do not know but if there are we will never see them.

Or they pretty much know it's liable to be debunked using the rocks explanation anyway so why not release em. There may be more telling photos that remain classified, but for right now we're just getting the scraps that are fairly easy to dismiss.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

beginning to see a pattern emerging with your replies.....deny everything?

No, it's Deny Ignorance.

There is a difference.

You are just a good happy sheep that thinks what you are being told to think.
And if your sole purpose in life is roaming around typing in rocks on your keyboard.. I think you are on the wrong forum.
Or if you are just trying to make people dislike you, you found your place

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Keep looking. Everyone needs a hobby. I do not believe that we will ever get top see anything but rocks from NASA. If something did slip though the person or persons that let it happen would be as good as dead. Maybe even their whole family. And the photo would get removed and wiped from the Internet as if it never happened. And any copies anyone did have would be called fake and photoshoped or CGI. In fact I think that is one reason there are some many fakes and photoshoped photos. With all the fakes it makes it that much easier to cover up anything real that did slip though. I wished a photo of alien mooning the rover would show up. Now that would be something.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well.. I will leave this thread for good now.. and I will not be making any threads about abnormalities in NASA pictures again.

Its been awhile since I last used ATS for thread making, and things have changed.

I feel ATS is infested with rock hard trolls, that just wait for the next best thing to jump on and use it as a platform for off topic subjects and their own little comedian circus tent.

I guess I will roam the along and look elsewhere to share my future findings.

take care.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

If that is a shapely female (or transgender male) alien standing on a rock wearing scantily clad clothing then one question comes to mind, how could any organic being survive standing around Mars without some sort of suit? Well that is, unless instead of oxygen they breathe in carbon dioxide, like plants.
edit on 14-6-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Sorry you feel that way, OP. How come you didn't respond to my post above? The map scale picture is taken directly from NASA's site, so we have to assume it is correct.

"She" is a tiny person, perhaps 8 inches tall.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Okay.. excuse my BAD painting skills...

But perhaps this can clear it up..

OK, now I see the cleavage. But in looking at the woman, I saw her as not facing the camera, but facing to the left from the cameras perspective. What you see as her clothed left arm, I saw as her shock of hair flowing down the back of her head. From that perspective the cleavage that you see, I see as her neck and what you see as her right shoulder, I see as her chin. And oh, I also see her holding in her hand, out in front of her some kind of what has an appearance of being a hand held pistol, getting ready to fire at whatever dangers she perceives across the terrain.

So. Now that I have been able to see what you see, and hopefully, you have been able to see what I have seen, where do we go from there. Do continue to look for more and more things, either on Mars or comets or here on Earth? Things that can be seen to be one way, or another way, depending upon the perception of the viewers? Perceptions that cannot prove anything? Or maybe we can investigate what it is about us humans that allows us the freedom to interpret all these visual stimulants and attempt to make sense of them in the first place.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join