It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars picture showing a alien, footprints, manhole cover, tent and wall painting !?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Can i have some of what you are smoking ! pretty please

j/k

interesting pictures

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I found 2 faces, and an alien tent too:

Nope, just the natural terrain of the Grand Canyon.
edit on 14-6-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ok the lady is there for sure so are the footprints as well as the manhole. Good job on those three, as for the tent/building nope not seeing it, same for the wall painting. But I have had a few dreams of getting schooled by some martain women on mars, teaching me about thier maps and how they work through mental focus.

Anyways your spot on and have found some pictures of an alien female, or what we would think may be a female type, so awesome job. The manhole and foot prints are pretty clear as well.

You get a star and a flag from me, do us all a favor and ignore any naysayers which may take away from the interesting conversations which may come about on this very interesting thread.

You are doing a service to your fellow human beings by sharing your opinion of what you see in these pictures and I thank you for that. Keep up the good work and may the universal force of prosperity be with you in the work of communicating with your fellow human beings on enlightening topics such as this one.
edit on 14-6-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Ok the lady is there for sure so are the footprints as well as the manhole. Good job on those three, as for the tent/building nope not seeing it, same for the wall painting. But I have had a few dreams of getting schooled by some martain women on mars, teaching me about thier maps and how they work through mental focus.

Anyways your spot on and have found some pictures of an alien female, or what we would think may be a female type, so awesome job. The manhole and foot prints are pretty clear as well.

You get a star and a flag from me, do us all a favor and ignore any naysayers which may take away from the interesting conversations which may come about on this very interesting thread.

You are doing a service to your fellow human beings by sharing your opinion of what you see in these pictures and I thank you for that. Keep up the good work and may the universal force of prosperity be with you in the work of communicating with your fellow human beings on enlightening topics such as this one.

Thanks for that...
Yes I know the tent/building is not high on my wow list either, but either way I included it since it´s close to that unknown entity, and that goes for that rock painting to.
I am just keeping a open mind, and looking at a lot of Mars pictures, and when I eventually find something interesting I get jumped by sheeps on ATS, anyway.. I hope my finding can inspire others to start looking.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Alien with long hair, in a dress and showing cleavage ?

Rock

Manhole with wrench on top

Rock

Building/tent of some kind

Rock

Wall painting

Rock

But since this is ATS all rocks on Mars are something other than rocks.

beginning to see a pattern emerging with your replies.....deny everything? Maybe the op is wrong on this, but slating all the Mars threads isn't working.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I see rocks.

Arken used to post a lot of threads about Mars rocks. He used less imagination when he looked at the pics though.

Where is Arken, anyway?

Yes I seen Arken´s post..
But you cant say he used "less" imagination then me, how would you know my imagination.
Try to understand this, I am NOT concluding anything, I am just pointing out things of interest.
Stop being so SOoooooooooooooooooooooo eager to jump the easy rock gun.
Perhaps it is a rock, its most LIKELY a rock... but that don´t make it one

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Thanks for that...
Yes I know the tent/building is not high on my wow list either, but either way I included it since it´s close to that unknown entity, and that goes for that rock painting to.
I am just keeping a open mind, and looking at a lot of Mars pictures, and when I eventually find something interesting I get jumped by sheeps on ATS, anyway.. I hope my finding can inspire others to start looking.

There is more than one way to see these things, as I mentioned I have had a few dreams about being trained in the use of some mental technology by some alien women on what I think was mars. Just keep an open mind and share away when it comes to what you think may be going on in our current timeline.

(post by Urantia1111 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So Martians are immaterial ''ghost's'' after all.

Beside the ghostly figure I thing we see natural martian landscape.

But as previously posted, I wonder too, about the relative size of the figure...

thanks for sharing op.

edit on SunSun, 14 Jun 2015 11:49:36 -05001AMk000000Sundayam by Dr1Akula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula

But as previously posted, I wonder too, about the relative size of the figure...

thanks for sharing op.

I added a picture in OP where I marked the interesting things
Perhaps you can better see it then, and its not only about the unknown stuff.. its the fact its all placed closed to each other

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula

thanks for sharing op.

Well in my dream of alien women which may or may not have anything to do with anything they were what we would think of as giants 10ft tall women looking aliens, or beautific amazons of a different race of of spacenoid women. So I wonder how big the woman in the pic is?
edit on 14-6-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: lostbook
Hm.m.m.m.m.m.....Very interesting! I've always said that any life on Mars would be found underground. That's the only logical conclusion one could make based on the evidence.

Yep, and those prints in the ground goes directly to it

I have spent a ton of time looking at Mars. There is no way you could pick out footprints on such a mess of a picture especially that far away.

Let us pretend that is a Martian Woman. Look at her tiny lil feet...now show me a footprint?
edit on 14-6-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Stop being so SOoooooooooooooooooooooo eager to jump the easy rock gun. 

Is that an order?
I looked at the pics. I see rocks that looks somewhat like things that are found here on Earth.

I saw a potato that looked like the outline of the State of Texas when viewed from a certain angle once. Was the potato Texas?

At some point, I will stop looking at these threads altogether, because there haven't been any hits yet.
edit on b000000302015-06-14T12:15:15-05:0012America/ChicagoSun, 14 Jun 2015 12:15:15 -05001200000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

originally posted by: lostbook
Hm.m.m.m.m.m.....Very interesting! I've always said that any life on Mars would be found underground. That's the only logical conclusion one could make based on the evidence.

Or based on the evidence they could logically conclude there is no life on mars

Mars has flowing water, and "where there is water-there's life..." so says NASA. The water seeps up from underground almost like sweat coming from pores. This leads me to conclude that there's water underground and that must be where the Martian life is.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Anyone care to speculate on te alien woman in the picture, lifestyle and habitat underground? Lets make this thread an interesting one. If you believe its an alien or not may be kind of a moot point after some time. However I do wonder if it is in fact alien life what is thier lifestyle like, now that would be an interesting topic to discuss anyone care to give some ideas and kick the ball down the field a bit?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Cleavage? Did you say, cleavage? Now you have my attention. The possibility of footprints and man hole covers and tents and buildings, heck, even hot dog stands on Mars hold little interest to me, but CLEAVAGE on Mars,,, now THAT is an entirely different matter.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join