It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars picture showing a alien, footprints, manhole cover, tent and wall painting !?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

sarcasm right in your face ;-)
I´d thought you get that since the last posts upheld idiocy and thumbed down rational thinking ;-)
edit on 16-6-2015 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: funbox

I think it looks like a chicken

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
The woman is a rockslide. Even the horizontal bands of sand/soil in the cliff face can be seen bending down towards the rockslide over it's width. The source is the cliff above. Looks like simple geology to me. Stuff you can see anywhere in Zion or Sedona. Probably, not with an image of a woman though... it is cool.

oh

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

interesting ,.. that protrusion gives the impression of many things , but in relation to the picture it seems a little out of place to me , that slightly blurred darkened end to it that is on the boundary of being in the same plane as the protrusion, yet indistinct enough to also be of the far/middle distance ... sometime's I smell foul

funbox

edit on 16-6-2015 by funbox because: tarred and feathered wolves invade the kitty's den

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

sarcasm right in your face ;-)
I´d thought you get that since the last posts upheld idiocy and thumbed down rational thinking ;-)

I lost the focus of all your humor in your posts. I see your point. My mistake.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
No harm done

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
11 pages of argumentative and trolling, sarcasm, bashing and unseriousness..

That's why no one here works for Nasa.

The only anomaly worth inspection is the figure of s humanoid like stature, vertically formatted on a rock.

One calls it a mud slide type. This is false given the figure is ON the rock, and the "cliff" that you are referring to as sliding substance, is behind it.

We call this depth.

There is depth between the figure on the rock, and the so called falling debris.

The picture could be tampered with, could be a straight up joke by Nasa, though I doubt it.

The figure subject is very interesting, but translucent type of effect, which makes it hard to study.

It's vertical form on top that rock, is a strange way to form, and it deffinately stands out from its surrounding.
I noticed it instantly when seeing the picture. Like an obvious 'where's Waldo'.

As for the poor conversing in thus thread, so unhealthy, so childish, so immature. Grow up people. Or get off the Internet. This behavior and bashing back and forth is the reason the Internet is becoming a bad place.

S&F spider, for the figure alone.
edit on 16-6-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

As for the poor conversing in thus thread, so unhealthy, so childish, so immature. Grow up people. Or get off the Internet. This behavior and bashing back and forth is the reason the Internet is becoming a bad place.

S&F spider, for the figure alone.

It's not been -that- bad, considering the content. Anyone could take any random picture of Mars rocks, and then point out shapes that they resemble, and post it here. Which is dare I say, what many people do on this site. All of it looks natural to me, including the slide (aka ghost woman). I mean seriously.. what is more likely: it's as slide of material, or it's a ghostly woman with cleavage standing in the barren, non life-supporting landscape?

Do you really expect anyone to seriously debate it?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

True.
I feel adressed.
We could have let it be but hey instead of bashing the OP, we showed that you can see anything you want, if you want, on those pictures. Even tanks, turtles, monkey faces and what not.

Or do you really think there is a(n) alien, footprints, manhole cover, tent and wall painting !?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
For those who have some faith in alternative methods of attaining proof...

look into courney browns two books cosmic voyagers and cosmic exporers...both about his experiences remote viewing mars
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
After a staff discussion, it was decided to close this thread.

Sadly, too many members seem to have forgotten the purpose of Skunk Works.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join