It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs flying over Mexico

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
A co worker of mine was on his way to Mexico to see his family when he was taking pictures out the window of the sunset. He took 8 or 9 pictures one after another. He didn't realize the UFOs were in the picture until he was home and going through the vacations pictures. Its the only picture of the set that has these objects in them.

I was wondering if someone could try and clear the objects up for maybe a better look.

What do you think ATS

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=19411286]LibertyPD32[/poI

Yes definitely UFO's. That is until somebody identifies them.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LibertyPD32

I don't know but I think it may be muck on the window .

edit on 3-6-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I don't know but I think it may be muck on the window .

Definately muck on the window lol

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Here's another picture from the set theres no muck on the window. I have more pics. The one with the objects is in the middle of the series.a reply to: gortex

edit on 033bAmerica/ChicagoWed, 03 Jun 2015 06:33:33 -05003015-05:00Wed3 by LibertyPD32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

i see two blobs - any further extraplation is pointless mental mastrubation

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I have to confess that after originally buying into Jaime Maussan I have a knee jerk negative reaction to the mention of "Mexico" and "UFOs."

That said it could be something interesting, it's probably not but there's no way to know from these pics.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Exactly. The autofocus detected the window in this image instead of the sky and/or wing. Definitely "muck on the window".

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LibertyPD32
Here's another picture from the set theres no muck on the window. I have more pics. The one with the objects is in the middle of the series.a reply to: gortex

The camera isn't focused on the window in this picture. So it's no surprise you can't see what you can in the image in question.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Definitely two U.S. Military aircraft banking right...

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Ive said it before and ill say it again. You guys do yourselves no favours at all posting stuiff like this. All it does it make you look stupid. Keep it up! And we will keep laughing at you and marginalising you instead of taking you seriously.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
yes there are 2 larger blobs of a general elongated oval shape...
but I also count 15 other dots/specks which seem to be a lot more distant than the 2 larger (closer) dark blobs

so, the UFOs are not self illuminated objects, with the light source in the horizon, we only see the dark side of the distant, solid objects (or window muck)
edit on rd30143334097703162015 by St Udio because: 3 ea typo

that 45 degree blur at the bottom left side of image appears to be the same win tip found in both images
only the focus point has changed.... chances seem better that the window has debris on it and that's what got focused on to distort the wing tip to a blur

good call gortex
edit on rd30143334179703292015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: bkfd54
Definitely two U.S. Military aircraft banking right...

Ho the SR-72
awesome pic

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

There is nothing there that sets my afterburners on fire. Sure you may have seen some ufos but nothing can be read to substantiate this from the photo. Better footage needed next time

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
something the military is testing?

interesting pictures on internet lately

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Only if the SR-72 is based on G.I. Joe.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LibertyPD32

Well NO POINTS for observation first different point of focus also the images have different pixel dimensions the first being smaller so most likely a crop from a larger image.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
To me it looks like a couple of people parachuting, although I'm not sure about all the smaller specks.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Ive said it before and ill say it again. You guys do yourselves no favours at all posting stuiff like this. All it does it make you look stupid. Keep it up! And we will keep laughing at you and marginalising you instead of taking you seriously.

that's pretty uncalled for.. I wouldn't have posted this myself, calling this man stupid for wanting to know what his picture was? That's ridiculous. He said "what do you guys think" obviously just curious, looking for a rational explanation.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The large blob at the back is in fact the well known Mexican flying mouse, look closely and you can see an erect tail, which is typical when the Mexican flying mouse is in mid-poo.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join