It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Board driving me mad!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
first off, i have to say i do not want any comments saying how dangerous the board is and that i shouldn't do it.

So i bought a William Fuld board and i also have another which is brand new. it took 3 long weeks of trying every day and finally i cracked it. i got a short conversation and it started spelling out 'Man' and went to the sun and moon left it a few minutes and tried again, this time i got something that said it was my nan and again, after a short conversation started spelling out 'Man' and that i should get off the board. i left it til the next day and done a recording and it just kept spelling out 'Man' and moving to the sun and moon. i listened to the recording and i heard 'i'll kill her'.

i spoke to someone who is experienced with the board and he suggested smudging and gave me instructions, so i did this and went back on the board but it was still spelling out 'Man', i tried my new new board and it was spelling out 'Man'. i went back to the William Fuld one and once again was spelling 'Man', i smudged the board again today and went back on it, i was on it for 12 minutes and it kept spelling out 'Man' i asked a few questions and told it to go to my friends board as he will deal with, no, i demanded it to go, no, i asked the spirit to go and send it in the corner, no, does it want to be banished, yes, i asked does it want to hurt me, no all the while spelling out 'Man' over and over again, i said the Lords Prayer a few times, still not gone, im getting really fed up with this now, it wouldn't spell out the mans name, just 'Man' constantly.

has anyone got any ideas for this please? it really is driving me nuts!! what i've got so far is its a man, i don't know him and he was human.

many thanks.

edit on 23Friday05ppAmerica/Chicago80523 by slippeddisc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc

Well if it does mean anything it's probably to you specifically.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Next time it does that call it dude.

Weird!

I have no answer for you other than maybe it is trying to annoy you and drive you nuts...
and it seems to be working.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Horus, Jesus... Similar things like this..

In the Ogdoad mythology, Osiris is not present within the system, and Horus is son of Atum, the creator god.

In this egyptian mythology the creator god is basically named Adam.. Read the Golden Compass books.. Adam becomes the god..

Horus as a Falcon bearing orange Sun disk wrapped with a golden cobra serpent.
It was said in ancient Egypt that the Sun was his right eye and the Moon his left eye.
“Down to the earth hath looked the heavenly Falcon: Soma with wisdom views all living creatures" Rig Veda book 9 HYMN LXXI. Soma Pavamana.

Source

If you watch those NArnia movies and get confused why they are looking for Son's of Adam or Daughters of Eve..

Jesus being "Son of Man" Which is basically saying son of Adam.

So anyway Man being both Yin/Yang, sun and moon..

And maybe he was telling you to get off the board and saying there is light and darkness out there, and in you...

We are fractals of the karma of the "gods" of the past. Most Scholars might say that Mythology, the gods, that it's externalized psychology, and to that I would say that the world we live in is externalized psychology as well.

Maybe my post is random, maybe it's related, I can't really tell, haha.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

That is actually a really good answer!
Dunno if that is it, but I like it!

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Hahaha.....interesting.

I think I got your answer :

The spirit is not necessarily a man, but used "Man" as a surname or last name. This person didn't learn English when was alive. Probably an immigrant or slave. That's why this spirit can't communicate with you.

Mann is a surname of Germanic origin. The word means "man", "person", "husband".

"ᛗ" is a single character ("rune") in the traditional old-English, Anglo Saxon, Runic alphabet, which denotes "Mann" [1].

"Mann" is also a surname of Punjabi/Jatt origin.[citation needed] In Punjabi, "Mann" means "pride" or "honour". "Mann" is also a less common Cantonese transliteration of the Chinese surname Wen (文).

en.wikipedia.org...(surname)

Also....., What if the spirit never learnt how to write or read?

If you go deeper with this, it would be smart to learn some important words and questions in other languages.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

My thoughts precisely, only better articulated.I like your term "externalized psychology" to describe to world. Its like we are walking around inside the signs and symbols of one big brain!

I'd say 'Man' stands here for 'all people,' and the sun/moon binary represents the duality inherent to existence/understanding. Maybe you should meditate on how 'man,sun,moon' relate to each other; personally, I find beautiful connections in this triad.

Nothing stands alone; 'man' can only exist within the tension created by the sun and the moon... everything exists as part of a conversation with reality- as a board reader, i'm sure you're on to that.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Man spelled backwards is "Nam"...

Like "Vietnam"...

Maybe you could ask about that?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: slippeddisc
first off, i have to say i do not want any comments saying how dangerous the board is and that i shouldn't do it.

So i bought a William Fuld board and i also have another which is brand new. it took 3 long weeks of trying every day and finally i cracked it. i got a short conversation and it started spelling out 'Man' and went to the sun and moon left it a few minutes and tried again, this time i got something that said it was my nan and again, after a short conversation started spelling out 'Man' and that i should get off the board. i left it til the next day and done a recording and it just kept spelling out 'Man' and moving to the sun and moon. i listened to the recording and i heard 'i'll kill her'.

i spoke to someone who is experienced with the board and he suggested smudging and gave me instructions, so i did this and went back on the board but it was still spelling out 'Man', i tried my new new board and it was spelling out 'Man'. i went back to the William Fuld one and once again was spelling 'Man', i smudged the board again today and went back on it, i was on it for 12 minutes and it kept spelling out 'Man' i asked a few questions and told it to go to my friends board as he will deal with, no, i demanded it to go, no, i asked the spirit to go and send it in the corner, no, does it want to be banished, yes, i asked does it want to hurt me, no all the while spelling out 'Man' over and over again, i said the Lords Prayer a few times, still not gone, im getting really fed up with this now, it wouldn't spell out the mans name, just 'Man' constantly.

has anyone got any ideas for this please? it really is driving me nuts!! what i've got so far is its a man, i don't know him and he was human.

many thanks.

You say "said it was my nan" , it types out 'Man', and you hear on the recording afterward "I'll kill her". I would be thinking about who is this man and who is he going to kill? Usually Ouja boards are petty direct. They aren't going to philosophize. It takes a lot of energy to get a message across from there. Practical jokes would take too much energy for a spirit. Bear in mind, what you recorded may have occurred in the past and the person who said it could be long dead and killed no one or he did kill someone and the spirit wants to tell you he did.
edit on 8-5-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
thanks folks, i'll have a crack on the board in a little while and will get back to you. some good ideas coming in. its not the 'Man' i have been actually been talking to, its other spirits who are saying this.

looking at my notepad, one started off as this: R,L,A,M,A,N and then it starts off as man man man man..... another started off as: I,A,O,I,M,A,NA,N,L,A,N,,L,A,N,N,A,N,N, man man man. not sure if that means anything or mumble jumble.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

after i heard 'i'll kill her' i went on the board and recorded it again and i presume it was the very first spirit i had contact with i heard 'it wasn't me' i took that as the first spirit saying it wasn't him who said 'i'll kill her' and was warning me? that is my gut feeling.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
i asked the spirit i was talking to today, if the 'Man' wants to be banished and it went to yes.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Smudging is to be rid of spooks.
Ouija is an open invitation to draw them in.
Smudging and then using a Ouja board just cancels out the smudging.

i listened to the recording and i heard 'i'll kill her'.

That should have been a clue to get off the board and stay off.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
hold on, i have done evp for several years, my old friend bought his board round once and i used my ghost box and put it on the board and i got a real good evp, they were a few begging to 'help us get out of here' there was one who said 'move out the way' and another said 'P**s off' the other said again 'move out the way' and again the other said again 'p**s off', quite often i would get that same spirit on evp say 'p**s off' i named this spirit my man. i had asked several times to speak to this man as i wanted to help him and never got hold of him on evp when i asked.

i wonder if i have solved my own problem?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

a reply to: reldra

after i heard 'i'll kill her' i went on the board and recorded it again and i presume it was the very first spirit i had contact with i heard 'it wasn't me' i took that as the first spirit saying it wasn't him who said 'i'll kill her' and was warning me? that is my gut feeling.
That sounds right.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Instead of speaking English to it (a designed and complex language thst most ancestors don't know)

Try communicating in just thought and projection.

Think of what you want to communicate, then project that thought outward to that which is spirit or space around you during your engagement with the board.

Report back if anything happens, thst is different please.

ETA - when thinking and projecting avoid thinking in English, within your mind. Just think the actions and such without mental words. And project thise thoughts.
edit on 8-5-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

i asked the spirit i was talking to today, if the 'Man' wants to be banished and it went to yes.
Then you should banish it.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

many thanks, i will report back, my friend always used the board using thought.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join