It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Board driving me mad!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Smudging is to be rid of spooks.
Ouija is an open invitation to draw them in.
Smudging and then using a Ouja board just cancels out the smudging.

i listened to the recording and i heard 'i'll kill her'.

That should have been a clue to get off the board and stay off.
Why? One could get more information by staying on. It does not mean that staying on a board will cause that to come to pass. I am thinking it is also something someone said there in the past. Ouija board answers do not normally include happy greetings and talk of rainbows. Then I might be worried lol. And, you are supposed to smudge a board before and after use.
edit on 8-5-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc

So you say you don't want to hear people telling you how dangerous it is, then you go on to show exactly why it's dangerous, and you still don't see the stupidity here?

As someone who was very into it in my teens and has more than a little experience with this, you need to stop.

I don't care if you don't to hear it, I'm going to say it anyway, you are messing with things that no one on this Earth understands (yet), and you are not equipped to deal with it.

No one can say whether this is about spirits, demons, or (more likely) subconscious aspects of ourselves and each other, but either way you know less about this than the brightest minds of the Human race, and they know nothing about this.

Regardless of whether it is a spirit, or a demon, or just something we create in our own minds, it's dangerous whatever way you view it.

This notion that people have some kind of power over things we know nothing at all about is something that really annoys me. Smudging is based on nothing more than folklore and modern bs, banishing spirits as if you know how to do it is even more nonsensical. It's like those crappy TV shows where arrogant people call out to spirits saying they can "set them free" when those same people don't know the first thing about any of it!

Take it from someone who has been there, done that, worn more than one t-shirt, only negative things come from playing with a Ouija board.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

So you say you don't want to hear people telling you how dangerous it is, then you go on to show exactly why it's dangerous, and you still don't see the stupidity here?

As someone who was very into it in my teens and has more than a little experience with this, you need to stop.

I don't care if you don't to hear it, I'm going to say it anyway, you are messing with things that no one on this Earth understands (yet), and you are not equipped to deal with it.

No one can say whether this is about spirits, demons, or (more likely) subconscious aspects of ourselves and each other, but either way you know less about this than the brightest minds of the Human race, and they know nothing about this.

Regardless of whether it is a spirit, or a demon, or just something we create in our own minds, it's dangerous whatever way you view it.

This notion that people have some kind of power over things we know nothing at all about is something that really annoys me. Smudging is based on nothing more than folklore and modern bs, banishing spirits as if you know how to do it is even more nonsensical. It's like those crappy TV shows where arrogant people call out to spirits saying they can "set them free" when those same people don't know the first thing about any of it!

Take it from someone who has been there, done that, worn more than one t-shirt, only negative things come from playing with a Ouija board.
Because you played Ouija board in your teens does not make you an expert of any kind. Why do you assume the OP has no knowledge? You can smudge an entire house or just an object and I don't learn these things from the TV. The OP specifically stated in his first post that this is the type of information he was not looking for. You are off topic.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Vague info at that.

I love a good heebie jeebie story/adventure,

I look forward to updates from the OP.

Also, I personally tried to use a Ouija board to no avail. Anytime I am in the room with one, it stops working(to others chagrin). If it is psychological, I am a deterrent it seems. I am still interested in whatever the phenomena is and even though I am not much use to the OP it'd be nice if people would stick to not getting into to the "don't do this because I got scared one day" nonsense.

ATS needs more "ATS" like topics like this.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology Yep lol
It has rarely worked when I have been around it. I have tried to do a little googling on the OPs notes. I am not coming up with anything. I hope to hear more about it from him.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Hey slippeddisc. I don't suppose you could post that recording or put it somewhere on the Internet for us to listen to? I would be really interested to listen to it.

I don't have any advice on your actual issue though, sorry! I have never used a board myself.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
You deserve everything that comes out of your "adventure". I'll be waiting for your next thread when u beg for help because u got a demon or whatever on ya butt

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Foolish mortal, it is very unwise to even attempt to attract those of unknown origin, or possibly trapped tortured souls. Inviting repugnant forces into your life is not a good idea. I suggest that you burn those evil witch boards immediately. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

Foolish mortal, it is very unwise to even attempt to attract those of unknown origin, or possibly trapped tortured souls. Inviting repugnant forces into your life is not a good idea. I suggest that you burn those evil witch boards immediately. ~$heopleNation

Are people incapable of reading the OP and responding with useful information that was asked for rather than random bs that SPECIFICALLY wasn't asked for? Same to Annunak1

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I've always found Ouija interesting.
Some of the weird stuff that comes from the board is just wild.

I hope the OP keeps a transcript of all of these communications,
and shares the rest with us as this story evolves.

Ouija is a tool,
so there are many factors in how and what and who comes through the board.

Could be anything from subconscious channeling to spirit contact to people making things up,
but I have always found it interesting to read peoples experiences with it.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

and to sheoplenation

leave your hollywood drama at the door and stop replying.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Are people incapable of reading the OP and responding with useful information that was asked for rather than random bs that SPECIFICALLY wasn't asked for? Same to Annunak1

Are you capable of minding your own business? How about comprehending what the OP confirmed in the title of the thread, which was that they were being driven mad? Seems like it is you who is incapable of reading the OP.

And I don't care what was specifically asked for, do you know why that is? Because this a discussion forum, you don't reserve the right to make the rules for posting in a certain thread, the owners of ATS do. Try reading them. ~$heopleNation
edit on 8-5-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: slippeddisc

and to sheoplenation

leave your hollywood drama at the door and stop replying.

You said that you are being driven mad by using that witch board? Well gee I wonder why that is! Hello Mcfly, anybody home? So unless you enjoy the madness that you have brought upon yourself, do yourself a favor and take the advice that I gave you. Was only trying to help. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annunak1
You deserve everything that comes out of your "adventure". I'll be waiting for your next thread when u beg for help because u got a demon or whatever on ya butt

That's helpful, mature and kind. NOT

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
i can't remember much of the conversation (my memory is awful). so i asked if the 'man' wants to hurt me and it said no. i asked if the 'man' spoke english it said no, i asked if the spirit i was talking to was speaking on behalf of the 'man' it said yes. i asked if it could spell the 'mans' name it went to L and C. i asked if the spirit i was talking to if it could spell its own initials, it kept going to L,C,P. thats as much as i can remember for now.

although it says i don't know the 'man' something hit me, my initials are L,C. but my dads intials are also L,C and my uncles initals are P,C. my dad lives in france and no longer speaks english but my uncle does. several months ago i had an email form a woman who was trying to track down my uncle as he had not been on facebook for ages. really i don't know my dad, haven't seen him for about 25 years, im not interested in him. he would be 70 something years old now, surely both of them can't be dead? i'll have a look on facebook for this woman and i'll check out my uncles facebook see if he's been on it.

i will also see if i can get those two evp's posted but it will be later tomoro though.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

first off, i have to say i do not want any comments saying how dangerous the board is and that i shouldn't do it.

I think you should absolutely do it, regardless of the consequences. It's entertaining to hear the stories.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

it was a figure of speech 'driving me mad' same as 'doing my head in' its an english saying and i would rather you left my thread as you clearly haven't anything decent to say.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

it was a figure of speech 'driving me mad' same as 'doing my head in' its an english saying and i would rather you left my thread as you clearly haven't anything decent to say.

Um no thank you, I think I will stay for awhile. So anyone who is not encouraging you to continue your journey down the evil road that you're on is not saying anything decent? I was giving you good advice, but you don't have to take it.

Seriously though, Don't start a thread and expect everyone to agree with you because that is not how a discussion forum works my friend. Again, If you continue to use that witch board, something wicked your way comes.

I advise you to not make the mistakes that so many fools before you have made. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Hey slippeddisc, Check this out. Maybe it will encourage you to burn that witch board, and then you can avoid any unnecessary suffering. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
its possible your not seeing the "being" in the proper understanding. I see the communication as talking with an energy flow, its giving you a relevant message, but may not know what exactly to say, like playing a CD over and over, you cant force the disc to do more than whats on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join