It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Board driving me mad!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Terry, thank you, i do remember your story and i loved it and thanks for the advice, i may give it a rest as im not getting what i wanted from it, i did have one spirt come up and it said it was my nan, even spelt her name correctly and i, after all these years had been spelling it wrong until my mum told me a few months ago how it was spelt, but who knows its all very strange.

thanks again.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: Elementalist
a reply to: SheopleNation

Why do you keep responding with the same garbage? It's 2015, people are very aware of ouji boards.

You told one member to mind their own business, yet this is none of your own. Eat your own pill and shut up, we've heard the same repetition.

Stop responding like you have any authority or dominion over what others are into or doing. You said your piece, the OP doesn't care for it, then leave this thread.

Insane ...

....and that's the way a person possessed by a violent spirit expresses himself.

I almost see the foaming mouth and distorted voice screaming all that. You don't fool us demon, tell us your real name so we can expel you.

I do agree in everyone speaking up, and some sharing wisdom to encourage others to not open themselves up to dangers, however, what he said was basically right.

NWO pushes its way in by creating messes and problems and dangers and events that suddenly we need someone else's governing, we become slaves, gutted, disempowered.

You can't take power over someone or make them follow your rules and if they don't like what you're suggesting, increase the pressure until you are bullying them.

Then, when you see others speaking up on the side of freedom and empowerment of individuals even if they are making a mistake, the platform they're making the mistake in is the right platform, and so you're now calling this person a demon for pointing that out.

And note, the concept of the "mistake" is still subjective, it rests on either a religious programmed foundation, a belief someone has, that they may not gut anothers self governing empowerment with, OR based on experience, in which case they're trying to share and nudge others, but then they need a soft touch, not disrespectful or forceful.

Sorry that is not demonic behavior. Taking power over another is.

The mistake of the oujii board is minor compared to the mistake of gutting people's empowerment and equality and worth.
edit on 9-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc

The moon and man. That is quite a message.

www.youtube.com...

this channel contains an indepth look into the etymology of all our languages and the pseudo attempt to legally entrap souls for saturn using their moon, sin soul trap.

Recently we have a movie Jupiter Ascending that kind of looks into some aspects of what is going on, but only some. ie they don't want to touch living soul, and prefer to make chance duplicates in dna reincarnation. Because if people realize they're not their bodies they might start to be braver and speak up.

So it really comes down to, have we woken up enough, (and I use my definitions of all words only, and consider myself a hostile witness without a safe place to choose to be, therefore my definitions stand and stand as real choice, no matter what props I'm forced to use in this corrupted and hijacked system, so woken up means, in tune with yourself within, your inner truth, and your own definitions and starting to see clearly what is happening), to throw out their rules, their pseudo laws that are actually crimes against all souls.

For their system is one sided, and only applies to them. They're going to fall into the very pit they dig for others if they don't repent from it.

This is all about the coding for thousands of years, all media, all religious and government institutions, coded to Saturn, the dead star, and the dead, taking the energy from the living, who they entrap, via the moon.

Basically the dark side thinking its got everything all tied up because people support the systems of hate they set up here, such as money, and wars, and starvation. So they think if they write it all down, their bad ideas, its legal. Its up to us to tell them their bad ideas can only govern their own ship, but have no power over us.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I don't trust those things and would never mess with them. If people do, fair enough. But it's not something i'd advise.

In regards to "man" maybe the "spirit" isn't strong enough to convey anything else. Maybe all it can tell you is that it's a man and move to yes/no's

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

My god what a load of blabbering nonsense that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

Nobody was trying to control what other people do, or bully them so stop with the irrational victimism already, yeah I made that word up.

Maybe it's you who wants to silence any opposition to using these things? I don't care who does, but I will surely speak my mind without your approval.

Warning someone about the potential dangers of using a witch board has absolutely nothing to do with the NWO by the way. So calm down and get a grip already. ~$heopleNation

edit on 9-5-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

All of it has everything to do with the topic of the thread, and those responding to it. That was the repeated message, and that is what is going on here, and a video to explain what is meant. What could be more clear? Whether or not you agree with something is moot, for I certainly don't stand under your unaware opinions.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Thanks for the video.

I never really paid much attention to where the board came from, so that was rather informative.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
A Ouija Board is just like a phone. Are phones evil?

Don't just dial any number. Set your intention of who you wish to talk to.

And all those people saying "Demon! Demon!", guess what? A demon can talk to you through a cell-phone, too and even leave strange text messages. No need to worry, though. I'm just making a point.

Have fun! Don't let the world and Hollywood movies scare you from being Spiritual.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
Thanks for the video.

I never really paid much attention to where the board came from, so that was rather informative.

You're welcome my friend. I don't really care what others choose to do, I just wanted to give my opinion on it, it's an interesting subject.

But hey Darkblade? Too bad it's not October! Anyway, always respected what you have had to say around here. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

All of it has everything to do with the topic of the thread, and those responding to it. That was the repeated message, and that is what is going on here, and a video to explain what is meant. What could be more clear? Whether or not you agree with something is moot, for I certainly don't stand under your unaware opinions.

Um no, actually it does not. You were ranting on about your unity, best of all possible worlds nonsense while the social wars continue on. Your finger pointing and condescending labels accomplishes absolutely nothing whatsoever Unity_99.

Hey? It's a nice dream, and I am sure you're a good person who has good intentions, but I don't see any issues being solved after listening to it all. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: slippeddisc
'Man' and that i should get off the board. i left it til the next day and done a recording and it just kept spelling out 'Man' and moving to the sun and moon. i listened to the recording and i heard 'i'll kill her'.

It's trying to tell you that man is the problem.

That if you don't solve the problem of man, the women will ** continue ** to suffer. If you don't believe me, because you live in a western nations where women are okay, the message is for women all over the world where many of them are persecuted by religion and by men.

It is not a threat, it is a revelation of the root of the problems in our world today.

And I do advice you to get off that board!
edit on 10-5-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

"My god what a load of blabbering nonsense"
good advice you have given,if only you listen to yourself. thats the last time i'll feed you, i would like everyone else to not feed you too.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

many thanks for your comment.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
personally, i don't believe that the 'sun' and 'moon' mean anything. i had a very good teacher use used the board for 40 years without any problems and he has never used a computer and doesn't still, and he said the sun and moon are just pictures, decoration and i trust and believe that. seriously, hollywood is to blame for the ouija horrors. before anyone asks to seek advice from my old friend, we no longer speak as he was hitting his dogs.

i wonder if anyone saw my last message on page 4? it was the latest update. was getting the intials of L,C. my dads initials are that and he doesn't speak english as the spirit i was speaking to said this man does not speak english, my dad is in his 70's and we haven't bothered with each other for about 20 something years, i asked the spirit i was talking to for their initals and it went to P which is my uncles name who speaks limited english,(they are both french), i am just trying to find out if they are both dead. but my initials are L C too. i'l have another crack at it today.
edit on 46Sunday50ppAmerica/Chicago105046 by slippeddisc because: forgot something

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Sun is saturn and moon is well, our moon symbolized or real, agent for saturn. This is referring to a soul trap and that we need to break out of this perpetual prison. Cut them off from vamping our energy for Saturn. They take our sun's energy, through us, in a kind of real matrix, and try to jumpstart the dead with it. Not at all sure if this is something in the minds of the elect in symbols or real, just know rising above and avoiding their traps and handing any contracts they think they own and any language they are couched in, that we don't have to see eye to eye on, gaining our own self governance, our definitions, stepping out of the bullying umbrella of the false law, where people obey anything the elite write without realizing their null and void at conception, they violate the real laws, which are about not harming others while 100% preserving your freedom and empowerment.

R.E.M. - Man On The Moon - 720p HD
edit on 10-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Hey slippeddisc, did you see my post earlier in the thread about the EVP's? Nothing came up in my thread replies so not sure if you replied or not

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: slippeddisc

"My god what a load of blabbering nonsense"
good advice you have given,if only you listen to yourself. thats the last time i'll feed you, i would like everyone else to not feed you too.

This is not your classroom, anyone who wishes to discuss the subject of this thread with me is more than welcome to do so.

So how is playing with evil working out for you lately, any bad luck yet? I know a very negative story connected to a witch board, which is why I have tried to sway you from your foolish ways.

You know my friend, a little appreciation would be nice, instead of getting all butt hurt over discussing the subject of your own thread. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
mods can you bin this thread please, as usual minority ruining it for the majority.
edit on 50Sunday11ppAmerica/Chicago101150 by slippeddisc because: (no reason given)

edit on 32Sunday13ppAmerica/Chicago101332 by slippeddisc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

slippeddisc, You're acting like I am the only one who is advising you to not use the witch board, I don't understand the big deal, why are you getting so upset about it?

You need to rethink your attitude about this, you're acting irrational. Surly you did not expect everyone to agree with you when you made this thread? Come on now, it's Mothers Day, lighten up my friend.

And stay away from that evil portal, at least for today. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Very serious now.

When you use the board dont think of the word "Man".

Ask the board a question you know the answer to, after you ask it conciously think of a word which is the incorrect answer, concentrate hard.

Let me know what happens......

HarrY

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join