It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Board driving me mad!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc

I think you seem to be the right guy for this challenge. See, if you take it from the religious angle, you shouldn't fear demons or spirits if you hold your faith like sword and shield. Jesus sent his disciples to face these challenges around the world and sometimes he did that too.

I believe we can scare those entities and repeal them if we show no fear, and you look fearless regardless if you believe in God or not. You shall not show mercy or surrender once the battle starts, or you'll face undesired consequences.

With that said, it's certainly dangerous and you must be prepared. strong experiences with unknown entities drain your energy and debilitate your emotionally, mentally and even physically. You must rest few days between experiences with aggressive entities.

Avoiding all your experiment should be considered if children are living with you.
edit on 8-5-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Why do you keep responding with the same garbage? It's 2015, people are very aware of ouji boards.

You told one member to mind their own business, yet this is none of your own. Eat your own pill and shut up, we've heard the same repetition.

Stop responding like you have any authority or dominion over what others are into or doing. You said your piece, the OP doesn't care for it, then leave this thread.

Insane ...

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
One could get more information by staying on.

More information from what? You don't know.

And, you are supposed to smudge a board before and after use.

again - smudging gets rid of spooks but using the board calls them. It's silly to smudge a board to get rid of spooks when all you are doing by using it is to throw wide open the door and invite it all to come chat.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
I suggest that you burn those evil witch boards immediately. ~$heopleNation

Never burn a spirit board.
Always bury them with blessed objects/holy water.
Thats the proper way to be rid of one of them.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

Why do you keep responding with the same garbage? It's 2015, people are very aware of ouji boards.

What does 2015 have to do with it? Maybe some people are not aware of the dangers, so that is where I come in.

You told one member to mind their own business, yet this is none of your own. Eat your own pill and shut up, we've heard the same repetition.

My, my, so nasty for a Friday evening. Actually everything that is public here on ATS is my business if I choose for it to be, so you can shut your own pie hole thank you.

Stop responding like you have any authority or dominion over what others are into or doing. You said your piece, the OP doesn't care for it, then leave this thread.

Nope, sorry not going anywhere. I will continue to give my thoughts about the potential dangers of using these witch boards. Come to think of it, I am pitching a tent in here for a bit tonight because I like the topic of discussion. ~$heopleNation

edit on 8-5-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Never burn a spirit board.
Always bury them with blessed objects/holy water.
Thats the proper way to be rid of one of them.

FF, I was not aware of that fact, thank you. Luckily I just threw mine away when I was younger. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
a reply to: SheopleNation

Insane ...

....and that's the way a person possessed by a violent spirit expresses himself.

I almost see the foaming mouth and distorted voice screaming all that. You don't fool us demon, tell us your real name so we can expel you.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Maybe the answers to the questions about who's this man, the desire to be banished and the intent to hurt, are a warning? As in ur the man, no bad intentions, but an end that's regretable? Although the English part doesn't line up unless it's your future self as a spirit. Not trying to warn of dangers, just a possibity not mentioned.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

....and that's the way a person possessed by a violent spirit expresses himself.

I almost see the foaming mouth and distorted voice screaming all that. You don't fool us demon, tell us your real name so we can expel you.

LMAO! I know, I see no reason to come unhinged and go Linda Blair over a simple discussion about a Ouija board. Some people really need to lighten up. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

LMAO! I know, I see no reason to come unhinged and go Linda Blair over a simple discussion about a Ouija board. Some people really need to lighten up. ~$heopleNation

hahaha...., and wait to see his reply. Maybe we won't be able to understand it if he start speaking in tongues or backwards.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Hey disc. Remember a post I authored a year or so ago. About my contact via the board with a "Nuts and Bolts"?
You responded to that thread.

When I was using the board, we always used two people. At times, people would use it solo, but those attempts never amounted to anything other than the kind of stuff you describe. It was only when two were using it in my experience that anything other than gibberish came of it.

One thing though. After all the wild stuff that went on during that brief period of use, it pretty much settled down to the lame kind of replies you have described. However there was one message that came through to us at that time. It was a code we could use to clear away all the gibberish answers. A code that would make our board clear for more serious responders.

That code was F L Q. We were told to use these three letters to clear the board so that only positive spirits could use it. What we did was, if the board was doing stuff like you describe, were were to take our hands and consciously move planchette across the three letters FLQ repeatedly, over and over until the board was clear and a serious spirit could communicate through it.

Now even though this practice worked and the messages became coherent, what came through at that point was nowhere near the experience we had with Nuts and Bolts. Whether or not this FLG will work for you, I don't know. It may just have been for us at that time.

Now, though, I haven't used the board in decades. It got to the point were we were using it merely for entertainment, rather than for serious exploration of things beyond the every day stuff.

I think of it now as that a message was to be delivered. An opening for me to learn something on a deeper level than many encounter. Once that message came through, then all the rest became just entertainment and the board became like an old woman who just repeats and repeats whatever idle thoughts roll through her head.

So my help for you is go ahead and try that F L Q and maybe it may work. Also, try it with two people who are of the same attitude towards what you are looking for. It may be Slipped, that there is no message for you using the board and that some other avenue could be explored.

Good luck. Oh, and if board is driving you mad, then maybe THAT is the message and you should give it a rest.

Terry

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Yeah I have no problem with people making their own choice about using a ouija board or not, but that does not mean that others cannot give their opinion on that choice if someone creates a thread about it. I mean, that is what we do here on ATS, we give our opinions.

Anyway hey? I really like your avatar bro. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

The Ouija board is simply a tool for channeling. This weird stuff is very possibly coming from you...

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Using the board is incredibly dangerous. I am not sure if you understand this.
Horrifying results can occur.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: slippeddisc
first off, i have to say i do not want any comments saying how dangerous the board is and that i shouldn't do it.

Then please accept my apologies, but I would feel remiss if I didn't offer at least a single note of caution. Please don't take offense, as it is not my intention.

I knew someone who dabbled with Quija back in the 60s (no, they weren't on anything.) Now, I'm an agnostic skeptic at heart, so when I say this, keep in mind I'm not asserting that their experience was a paranormal rather than psychiatric one. I don't know. What I do know, is that they proceeded to rapidly descend into madness, sense "presences," become self-destructive, and be hounded by said "presences" for years to come.

Said "presences" compelled them to engage in all manner of behavior which was harmful to themselves and to others. What preceded all of this was a similar borderline obsession with the Quija board, desperately trying to make heads or tails of what it was telling them, and a similar frustration and maddening impenetrability to what you describe. They said it felt as though it were intentionally taunting and frustrating them.

I believe for most people Quija is a harmless board game and nothing more. However, for some, whether you wish to ascribe it to paranormal phenomena or psychiatric illness and susceptibility to one or both of them, it in my experience can indeed be dangerous, if through no other mechanism than by providing an obsessive focus or altered state of thought which might facilitate or exacerbate mental illness. I know you don't want to hear that, but I am saying it anyway. (Again, with sincere apologies for not respecting your request to refrain.)

But do as you will, and good luck. Peace.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Trueman

Anyway hey? I really like your avatar bro. ~$heopleNation

Thanks to the guys of the ATS Avatar Creation. They are amazing and it's free.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Maybe you were channelling Ms. Swan.

edit on 8-5-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Do you have any other items in the room that may have residual energy on them? Crystals, cards, an alter or anything? You could just be getting some interference from other items. Just a suggestion, I 've heard of a board just not working around certain people but not of it being stuck like that.
edit on 8-5-2015 by wondering5740 because: drinking and spelling

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Never mind

edit on 5 8 2015 by stosh64 because: he fixed it

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

So you say you don't want to hear people telling you how dangerous it is, then you go on to show exactly why it's dangerous, and you still don't see the stupidity here?

As someone who was very into it in my teens and has more than a little experience with this, you need to stop.

I don't care if you don't to hear it, I'm going to say it anyway, you are messing with things that no one on this Earth understands (yet), and you are not equipped to deal with it.

No one can say whether this is about spirits, demons, or (more likely) subconscious aspects of ourselves and each other, but either way you know less about this than the brightest minds of the Human race, and they know nothing about this.

Regardless of whether it is a spirit, or a demon, or just something we create in our own minds, it's dangerous whatever way you view it.

This notion that people have some kind of power over things we know nothing at all about is something that really annoys me. Smudging is based on nothing more than folklore and modern bs, banishing spirits as if you know how to do it is even more nonsensical. It's like those crappy TV shows where arrogant people call out to spirits saying they can "set them free" when those same people don't know the first thing about any of it!

Take it from someone who has been there, done that, worn more than one t-shirt, only negative things come from playing with a Ouija board.

Make it +1.
Drop this portal to problems now. Been there and it's only bringing negativity in many forms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join