It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Board driving me mad!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Talking to a spirit and "consulting" with spirits are totally different things. Saying that Jesus speaking to Moses is the same as someone using methods of divination to speak with spirits is totally bogus.

Also doing things of divination and claiming to only do so in ways that embrace love and kindness, or that your intent being only good will somehow make doing those things "clean" is also not going work to keep you blameless.

That you are identifying with doing these things in an "only good" kind of way, shows that something has been deceiving you by causing you to be so cognizant of your intent in order to make it "Okay".

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Put some blessed salt, blessed objects, and/or holy water in the mirror lined box and it would. The mirror only holds the spooks in that area. The blessed objects neutralize the spooks and close the door.
edit on 5/15/2015 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

People make the decision to enter into the occult. It is a choice. The OPs choice.

So I can sit here as a poster and poor negative energy into his endeavors. Tell him how its all evil, bad, going get you. Demons and negative, low energies and what not. (Assume he's an imbecile and doesn't know the first thing about the dangers of peering across the veil)

Or I can say good luck (it's his choice to use Ouija, tarot, runes, or whatever - it's his spiritual journey) here are a few tips to manage the negative energy and take a break from it - if needed. Share a successful experience I've had using spirit boards.

So mediating, grounding, and releasing negative energy. Going through the mind and mentally cleansing what's is projected from other people, what is one's own inner fear, what is coincidence, what is truly unexplained. It's important part of working with divination and other occult practices.

But just to tell somebody, "Noooo! You shouldn't do that. It's baaddd."

Well that makes me laugh.

Now there are extra precautions you can take. An example, for added protection, you can cast a circle around your board. You'll want to do this once you initiate contact with a entity. Essentially, your trapping it within the circle around the board. This way you can send it - back from whence it came. That is, after you thank it's profusely for it time, at the end of the conversation. You kinda have to have a love for flair and the dramatic, to want to go through such elaborate preparations, though. I mean who doesn't think writing a rhyme and chanting it for added words and intent and meaning - to focus ones intention at the endeavor at hand - isn't fun?!? Well most people apparently, as they just plunge in.

CdT

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

theres no chance i would be in a relationship let alone having a kid.

it doesn't sound inconsistent, when i said the 'man' was talking to me through another spirit.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

what kind of circle? sea salt i've heard has always been good. this is not over. i will speak to my nan.

this thing has gone to someone who's dealing with it for me.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: slippeddisc
a reply to: johndeere2020

theres no chance i would be in a relationship let alone having a kid.

it doesn't sound inconsistent, when i said the 'man' was talking to me through another spirit.

Must be entirely different with what I have experienced.

The spirit I've been in contact gave me quite a lot of details, rather clues and the answer I got was man but it was in a universal context.

I never got into any form of occult, this spirit went to me directly and our communication is often upfront.

I'm not exactly looking for such thing but I got it anyway, never has to deal with occult so I think it's meant to be and it's a good deal.

Maybe if you have the patience, it will come to you anyway, even if you never dealt with occult and that is a lot safer thing to do.

But I think it's still dangerous to be expectant of a spiritual contact even if you'r not using anything to summon a spirit. Just look for answers on your own and perhaps, someone might help.

I figured your username sounds like a back problem. You be careful, people who have back or head issues tend to attract paranormal phenomenon around them or might be causing them.
edit on 16-5-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc

While people seem to make a distinction between table salt and sea salt for ritual work, I will use whichever is available to work with if I even use it at all. One comes from the sea, one comes from earth (arguably deposited there by the sea at one time).

Water forms a natural barrier. Which is why when some boards are perceived to get nasty - people will weigh the board down and drop it in the ocean.

Sometimes I have sea salt, sometimes I don't, so I won't hesitate to grab the table salt as a substitute. The best place to stock up on sea salt, candles, etc... at an affordable price: the dollar store.

CdT

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join