It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maersk's ship released by Iran . Who lied ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

I wouldn't trust whatreallyhappened.com and I believe they are frowned upon here by the Mods.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I wouldn't trust whatreallyhappened.com and I believe they are frowned upon here by the Mods.

Any mistrust would be misplaced, after all, all Mike posts are stories from different sources, it's not like he is just making stuff up himself and posting it. In this case, the link I posted, from WRH, is to the externally sourced traffic tracker.

Not sure why the mods would frown upon WRH either. He's posting about issues that are dealt with all the time on here so maybe it's his refusal to get caught up in all the chemtrail and other fringe stuff. No doubting his other sourced material though, which often appears on here too, just linked from other sites or direct from the same sources he uses.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Because he's not a reliable source? I think I saw a mod posting about his site in the past and not trusting it or something. His link is linkable here so they haven't banned that site, maybe they don't hate it? Hell, maybe I'm making this all up? I dunno.

whatreallyhappened.com...

edit on 7-5-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: haman10

Are you saying it was all just a conspiracy theory? LOL

lol

i'm just saying that when the name Iran is brought up , people think that we're all a bunch of uneducated bearded goons who live in 6th century . we desperately are looking to make trouble and cause un-stability around the world .
Thanks to mainstream media for that .

but here is the thing :

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Iran's rank in science production by 2013

Iran ranks just below Taiwan...yep, that's a world power to be reckoned with [/sarcasm]

Meanwhile the U.S. is at the top of the chart ranking Number One.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This happens every day in the media, only difference here is an Iranian giving it a bit of patriotism.

I hope we can go back to the days when Iran was a progressive and open to all nation, it would be nice to enjoy that culture.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe

Iran ranks just below Taiwan...yep, that's a world power to be reckoned with [/sarcasm]

So whats wrong with being behind Taiwan?

Not everyone has to be in competition with the USA.
edit on 7-5-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

So whats wrong with being behind Taiwan?

Not everyone has to be in competition with the USA.

You got it wrong, America is in competition with everyone, it's the win at all costs mentality and unsportsmanlike behaviours that have also created the wolfs of wall street and that massive corrupt government.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

lol

i'm just saying that when the name Iran is brought up , people think that we're all a bunch of uneducated bearded goons who live in 6th century . we desperately are looking to make trouble and cause un-stability around the world .

but here is the thing :

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Yeah , thats not point . 30 years ago we were at the end of the table . now we're 17th .

Russia is 15th . aren't they a world power to be reckoned with ?

Also , if you cared to actually read my first link , Iran has the fastest pace in science growth as well . 11 folds higher than international average .

in 12 years we'll be in the top 10 according to estimations .

thats a world power to be reckoned with . of course US is the first , but did i even try to compare Iran to US ? you're bigger in size , we all know that .

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I MET ( I am in real world now, university students don't get this) plenty of Iranians when I was at university too, they would agree with me, anything to stay out of the place too. No freedom of speech. Hilarious people disagree with me you must be getting sucked into one heck of a lot of propaganda. The op actually questioned what truth is, I think that says enough.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

lol

but here is the thing :

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

It is called propaganda. If USA wants to war you they just need to sell some story to their citizens about how you have nukes or your leader is crazy and will nuke them. Then they add some little propaganda on television and that is. It is also called mind control. There are many sheeps in western countries and that why they can do whatever they want.

But i m kind of sure you have same political propaganda against western countries in Iran. So you are mind controlled as well. It is funny how few groups of people control masses.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Overreaction in the Strait of Hormuz

It turns out that these latest incidents were a result of confusion, misunderstanding, and lack of communication on all sides, exacerbated by the media

If the innocent passage regime applies, the U.S. may have violated it, perhaps frequently. Video of the incident shows a U.S. helicopter hovering above the U.S. ships. This apparently contradicts the prohibition on the launching or landing of aircraft. In an earlier incident, the U.S. Whidbey Island reportedly fired warning shots at an approaching small Iranian boat. If true, this would also violate the Convention’s innocent passage prohibition on “any exercise or practice with weapons of any kind.” Iran also alleges that U.S. Navy vessels frequently conduct survey activities of submerged wrecks during passage through the Strait. Yet this is prohibited by both the innocent and transit passage regimes. Nevertheless, the reality is that there is not much Iran can do about what it perceives as the illegal and provocative behavior of U.S. naval vessels.

thediplomat.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join