It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malachi Martin, Fatima. "Russia and Kiev are involved in the final solution of this problem"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Malachi Martin in 1996 audio interview

"Now as regards the mystery of Fatima it still stands.... So Russia is within the plans. Why? Err....that would take me too far afield into papal secrets. Why Russia and Kiev are involved in the final solution of this problem. But they are. They are part-and-parcel and it's really God's choice. And it is purely and simply God's choice. Like he chose the Jews. He has His own favourite solutions. I wouldn't have chosen Russians or Kiev or The East for salvation. But salvation is to come from the East."

posted in
garabandalnews.overblog.com...
motheofgod.com...

Why Kiev is mentioned specifically, together with Ukraine? In 1996 they were already separated from USSR. Does it mean Our Lady mentioned in the secret part of the secret also Kiev, besides Russia? That would be a great news for all Fatimists.

The biggest common thing between Kiev and Russia is the Orthodox Christian faith. In that string of thoughts, one would think of the Kiev's Lavra Russian Orthodox monastery, one of the holiest places for the Orthodox world. Is this place connected to the Fatima solution? Will there be angels descending from heaven?

St Seraphim of Sarov, one of the biggest Russian mystics, has predicted only 3 churches (buildings) in the world to be taken up in the air before the arrival of the antichrist, and one of them is the Kiev's Lavra.

Or is it a reference for the ongoing civil war in East Ukraine that may become much bigger than it is now?

In anyway, adding Kiev (Ukraine) to Russia in Fatima prophecy is a big, big new development in the Fatima gate. Let those responsible open the texts before we all see the events happen. Then we don't need their secrets anymore. As well as their failed teachings that took decades of expectation for a better life.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

I've always had trouble with the fact that the Fatima prophecy seems untouchable.

Is there some reason someone can point out as to why they are taken so seriously ? I get that the first two came true, and two out of three ain't bad

In all seriousness, I've had visions and even had a dream where an angel told me what the meaning of life was..but even I can't help but be skeptical about my own experiences, let alone the experiences of people I know next to nothing about.

Just wanted to get some opinions on that.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Maybe Putin's the man...he's a Christian!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I have no doubt that the Extraterrestrial angels will come at one point of human history and will turn the wave to the positive. I don't know however, will it be before the nuclear war or after it. Perhaps it was conditional. The choice of humanity some ~100y after Fatima (1917) is more than clear. Even if God set conditions for the punishment, now it is unconditional. That doesn't remove the other questions, and especially, the way of salvation promised in Fatima and other places.

I don't know who is the antichrist, and whether St Seraphim talks of now or after 200 more years (he lived in 19th century). I just make connection with the Kiev's Lavra.

Now when we approach the third Easter with the last pope of Malachi's list, I don't understand what is waited for more! They either say it, or we go forward without them! I will not be the stupid scapegoat who will accept the sacrifice someone prepared for any reason. And it seems so reading the official Fatima 3 text released in 2000. Seems the Vaticans think of the people being really stupid. Only one year later it was clear the official text has nothing to do with the real world, after 9/11/2001

Instead, Our Lady may have salvation way out prepared for those who believe it.
edit on 1-4-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I checked out your links further, and read through all of it.

In conclusion I'm curious as to wether the salvation will come in the form of our deaths ? It doesn't seem very clear to me that they are saying people are going to ascend into heaven or we will have ever lasting peace.

Given that it's stated salvation will come from the east, perhaps they will be the ones to commence our final war which will end our earthly suffering and give us our salvation ?

Again just a thought, feel free to tar and feather me lol

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

I posted those links for no other reason than the transcript of the audio interview (in two variances). I do not agree with everything they say, nor even read everything they write.

Salvation to pass only thru death? Then we don't need to have any other concern on earth. Because the war or whatever, or the natural death is inevitable.

I believe Our Lady or as many messengers as they are, promise something else than the physical eath as mean of salvation and continuation of the human race.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Yes salvation through death, and it's not like you have to concern yourself too much about earthly things because we are all going to die at some point anyways.

In ancient times, people had a much better grasp of death and it's higher purpose, and in my opinion it is a means of salvation from the pain and suffering we live here on earth (or should I say hell).

I'm sure from my post you can tell I'm not particularly religious. Also I'm not saying that you are wrong or anything for your beliefs, I simply wanted to challenge yours with mine.

If our salvation will not come to us on the physical earth then do you believe that the salvation is then for our spirits ? I'm trying to understand your conclusion.
edit on 1-4-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

I make distinction between the salvation of the soul, that Jesus bought for us with His blood on the cross, and the salvation or rescue of the body, for the purpose of prolonging human race into future envisioned in God's plans that we cannot comprehend now. Unfortunately, there are many within all the churches who do not want to admit that God's plans may be larger than 2000 years AD.

Thank you for your posts and comments.

As you said you read the links I posted, those are Marian apparitions devoted websites. Although I disagree with the number of views, it is initially good to know the big Catholic apparitions in general, and particular Fatima as we talk about here.They speak of sets of events that are pending soon. That makes difference when the political and economic world is more complicated than ever. The apparitions don't say everyone will die, rather there is expected an Era of peace, in physical as well as spiritual terms, to be granted to humanity but only after a Chastisement (man made or natural). Most of the big apparitions do not discuss the End times or antichrist, or if they do so it is concealed in secrets.
edit on 1-4-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Im not Catholic so I think Im confused. The regular old Bible that I read, doesnt say any thing about a Immaculate Heart. Also, at 14:38 in the Vid is a quote from the "Lady of Fatima", It says: "In the end, my immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to Me." I thought the Catholics believed in Jesus? And why would God consecrate a whole country to the Immaculate Heart? Is that Marys heart or Fatima's? Is this why Catholics think Mary stayed a virgin her whole life?
I thought Catholics were Christians and believed in Jesus? Or is this the Male Female aspects of God? Im just curious.

I read somewhere that Putin has family ties to the Ukraine I think his grandmother and mother were Ukrainian. And that the Ukraine is considered a significant Religious area, because the Catholic Faith in Russia had its beginning in Ukraine. Or something like that. anyway I read a lot, so I cant remember where the information is at, sorry.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Gog and Magog are discussed in the NT and have been identified as Russia and the Ukraine, even Fr. Malachi talks about Gog and Magog with Art Bell and other talk show host.

As Gog and Magog come down from the north to attack Israel, the hand of God and his mighty angels will strike them (Gog and Magog) dead..... AS WELL AS OTHER ARMIES THAT HELP..... It will take six months to bury the dead...... there will be a sea of blood.

The 3rd Fatima secret deals with the Pope and the Vatican directly and it will be devastating to the Roman Catholic Church.

A church that sits on seven hills........ the Vatican...... will be destroyed.

The 3rd secret of Fatima is sealed and is never be released. Pope John II declared this.

S&F
edit on 1-4-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Gog and Magog are discussed in the NT and have been identified as Russia and the Ukraine, even Fr. Malachi talks about Gog and Magog with Art Bell and other talk show host.

S&F

could you please be more precise there are 6 or more interviews of Martin with Art Bell, I want to listen it but don't have time for all of them.

After the Chastisement, the Era of peace is intended to take place before, not after the Second Coming. So Gog and Magog may well be after the Era of peace. We don't know any timing, 50 or 500 years or more.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Every time I read something about Fatima people write a lot of words and I keep getting less information. Thanks for your contribution I will place it over here on this pile labeled EXCESS WORDS, if you ever need those words back come see me.
edit on 1-4-2015 by Enochstask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

perhaps there are excess words. I didn't read the original, as no one of us probably did. In this thread I tried to decode what Malachi Martin said, and he claimed he read the original text. If you have a better explanation, why don't you post it. The purpose of this thread, besides so many other Fatima threads and writings online, is again to accent on the word

KIEV, Ukraine

that stands in Malachi Martin's testimony besides the name Russia that we already know in Our Lady's words. That is the new thing that took me so many emotions, may be more than necessary, to comment it online.
edit on 2-4-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Hi DEar DeathSlayer,

Do you remember the salutation of the Archangel Gabriel to St Mary when he just introduce himself first time to her?

Hail Mary, Full of grace! blessed are you among all women!

That salutation does not have nothing similar in the entire Holy scriptures before her, never a messenger of God, and of such high rank in the Celestial Army ever said to any human being that was full of the power of God inside. Nor prophet of any kind ever have received such treatment by the Angels.

Notice that she was not even yet informed that she will be chosen to be the mother of Jesus, so it is clear that she was already in some special state of Grace that no other mortal have had before . This is an essential distinction that is in the core of the Catholic dogma of the Immaculate conception.

Many none Catholics wrongly think that the Immaculate conception refers exclusively to Jesus, since he was conceived without original sin , but the only way this was possible is if his human mother was not recipient of that sin, so She must be also cleaned of it since birth.

St Mary was not an ordinary woman , she was blessed among all women since birth. Now, in such special condition her communion with God is perfect and then she has received priviledges that pertain only to the most high standard of Holyness, one of them is her crucial role at the end of times to try to save the major part of souls that it is possible.

St Mary appears cleary described in the book of revelation as the woman that is pregnant and who is confronting the Dragon, the symbolic image of the Satan.

St Mary in her apparition of Fatima was the very first to announce to the world that Russia , that traditionally was one of the most Christian countries of the world, was going to fall under a terrible atheistic tyranny and it was going to be used for such power to spread all those terrible errors along the world ( the Marxist Leninist Philosophy) in a key strategy of Satan to try to gain the battle against God for the perdition of humanity.

Now, the consecration of Russia to the Holy heart of St Mary by HH Pope John Paul II, carried out in two solemn acts in 1982 and 1984 was a key factor to the fall of communism not only in that country but in all the soviet Union and eastern Europe. If you remember it was soon after in May of 1985 that Mikhail Gorbachev was elected Head of state and he boosted the democratic reforms that put end to the Marxist regime. Interestingly his name Mikhail was the first saint name used in a Soviet leader since the time of the Revolution.

Thanks for your question.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/8/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

The ambiguity of Vatican for 1. the exact text of the message, 2. the detailed requirement of consecration (private revelation received later by Lucia, not necessarily "approved" together with the apparitions), 3. the multiple "consecrations" by popes that are never definitive
according to 2,
...leaves the door widely open for controversy among the devote Catholics, but also among independent researches (such as Tom Horn).
It is virtually impossible to have more clear picture, because the more one researches the topic, the more one reaches logical inconsistencies and controversies of wordings of popes, cardinals and others. They all claim "Lucia said so", or even "Our Lady said so", while claiming sometimes opposite things.

I already wrote in separate thread the controversies about the published 2nd secret, especially its timing that coincides perfectly with WW2 - 1941.

That leads me to think that either the entire story or significant part of it is fabricated, with the intention to put the Vatican in position that otherwise it wouldn't have in regard to the policy making in 20th -21st century. Other reasons may exist.

The extraterrestrial factor is the ONLY ONE not discussed in public until the last few years. It is the only possible candidate for content of a secret that is still secret. It opens unimaginable perspectives for new look at history, scripture and its interpretation. "What did Jesus say" when He speaks of things like "world", "Universe" or "angels", "demons", "kingdom of heaven" (or sky, space - same words at that time).

The Catholic Church does not want to open that door, or if it does, it doesn't show in public rather allows leaks. Such as the leaked diary of John 23 that is full of his own personal encounters with ET.

The 21st century humanity cannot escape those questions, be they opened for discussion by today's Vatican, today's states, or by public appearance of the ET.

2012 came and went with all Nay-sayers triumphing that "nothing happened again, as we said so". Compared to 5000 years history with events like the Flood, such position is laughable and pity. 25 y after the fall of Berlin wall, or even ~100y after Fatima are nothing compared to history. And yet, they are too long for the duration of the Last generation, according to the words of Jesus found in the canonical gospels. If the Last Generation (seeing Israel restored) dies off, the future generations will have further proof of unreliable canonical gospel texts, among other things. The doctrine will fall in the next decades, and the quest for truth of Gospel, including but not only the known banned books, will be too big to be held intact by hierarchy. History Channel's Ancient Aliens already did a thorough reread of the Old Testament and showed, although imperfectly, many new aspects of those same basic texts.
edit on 11-4-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Some statements of Malachi Martin further contradict what we know of approved apparitions. He said something like: the Church has accepted the validity of the 3 days of darkness. I quote him in the thread dedicated to the 3 days of darkness prophecies. In fact, the Catholic church has never approved any of these messages as prophetic, although some of their bearers are canonized. The controversy of St Pio whether he wrote about the 3 days or not, remains unresolved. In anyway, the 3 days of darkness prediction is not a part of the official Catholic doctrine.

How then Malachi Martin states what he states? Is that his personal view or the view of a group within the Church?

The controversy is just everywhere when you enter the mystical predictions. Between the seers, and between the clergy who interpret them.

On that background, I will feel very uncomfortable and unsure if tomorrow some ongoing apparitions start judging between ETs, especially if those apparitions are not approved themselves. The demonization is ongoing process among the more fundamental faithful of all denominations. No desire of discernment or whatever, rather blind tagging "demonic" is the only thing one can read about the ET /UFO phenomena on religious websites.

Let notice that official Vatican is very far from such position. Jesuit-Astronomers go further that road speaking of baptism of aliens as a possibility to arise if/when the first contact occurs. That alone makes it possible to determine a Third category aliens, not only "angelic" or "demonic". Perhaps there are many among the billions of stars, whose civilizations are neither of these two categories the Bible speaks of. Rather who are similar to the human civilization on earth that sees ups and downs in its history and development, and that is ongoing on the road of salvation. Why to deny that possibility of other hypothetical civilizations, even if they are much higher than us in their technological and moral level of development. In all, those questions must be discussed and not silenced anymore by all parties who are interested to develop tomorrow's perspectives.

How much Fatima speaks of all that, I don't know. It is kind of late solution to release a text that was due to release in 1960 according to words of Lucia and allegedly, Our Lady. If the leaked secret thru John 23's leaked words and meetings is already done, as I already noticed above. (you may also check my thread on John 23's alleged meetings with UFO).
edit on 11-4-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
As long as P2 propaganda due or the mafia isn't involved in vatican money. I mean it's said they are or were the biggest shareholder of that bank the Vatican used. And that Robert Calvi aka "God's Banker" was murdered.

Masonic lodge versus Vatican goes back pretty far to that pope that banned Catholics from joining masonry. Around that time there was some sort of images or statues of some sort of black idol put in vatican windows. I wish I remembered the text or name if the event.

There's a pattern and vatican has lots of money. Anyone to seek Church money is making a dark motion.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Johnathanandheather

That might be true, thank you.
But why do they keep lying us with Fatima's endless secrets, Malachi's list, and a number of other canonized seers besides those that are not proven? If there is truth let they say it plainly. People don't have endless endurance or life. I have the feeling we are betrayed from inside, not from outside.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Am I the only person who is looking at this prophecy and the situation right now...?

Also see:

www.catholicnewsagency.com...

Pope Francis will consecrate Russia and Ukraine to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, the Vatican announced on Tuesday.

The Holy See press office said on March 15: “On Friday, March 25, during the Celebration of Penance at which he will preside at 5 p.m. in St. Peter’s Basilica, Pope Francis will consecrate Russia and Ukraine to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.”

edit on 22-3-2022 by Mnb72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Nobody...?

<<   2 >>

join