It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malachi Martin, Fatima. "Russia and Kiev are involved in the final solution of this problem"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mnb72

"the Immaculate Heart of Mary" should be more concerned for the suffering, dismembered women and children caught up in this terrible war.

Some misguided religious person is bound to chime in "It is the will of God".

Go tell that to the family members who are staring at the blood and guts in the street that were their their brothers and sisters.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
www.youtube.com...
Malachi Martin in 1996 audio interview

"Now as regards the mystery of Fatima it still stands.... So Russia is within the plans. Why? Err....that would take me too far afield into papal secrets. Why Russia and Kiev are involved in the final solution of this problem. But they are. They are part-and-parcel and it's really God's choice. And it is purely and simply God's choice. Like he chose the Jews. He has His own favourite solutions. I wouldn't have chosen Russians or Kiev or The East for salvation. But salvation is to come from the East."

Ummm... cant choose peace for once ?
edit on 23-3-2022 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

"the Immaculate Heart of Mary" should be more concerned for the suffering, dismembered women and children caught up in this terrible war.

Some misguided religious person is bound to chime in "It is the will of God".

Go tell that to the family members who are staring at the blood and guts in the street that were their their brothers and sisters.

I'm not religious, but I thought this prophecy was interesting considering how old it is and where we now are.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Actually Glenn beck has been talking about it all week and had others in the religious community on

I knowbpeople don't like him but he's been right a lot....I think it's interesting others are looking at this too

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
aleteia.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Let's see what the pope has to announce about the final prophecy.
edit on 3/25/2022 by mugger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mnb72
Nobody...?

Thanks for the URL. Interesting, so this "further consecration" should occur in about six and a half hours.

Seems Russia was already consecrated to the Immaculate Heart in 1984? I guess the action today covers for changes in the political geography.

I wonder what the Orthodox Church in Russia and Ukraine make of this.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
(Thinking - Saint Malachy Prophecy)
(Thinking)

www.facebook.com...

112 of Saint Malachy is based on the Principal Figure of 70 with Daniel's Prophecy, and the Principal Figure of 42 with Revelation's Prophecy..............
These are treated as GAP figures, meaning there is space between them:

Jerusalem Independance 1948 + 69 Years = 2017 Space Ship Oumuamua (God divides the figure of 70 Weeks, to observe a final week)
Halley's Comet 2061 - 42 Years = 2019 Space Ship Borisov Coronavirus

If The GAP is observed at year 2017..........for the 69th year..............then the 70th Year, (2520 of William Miller (revelation 1260+1260), figure of revelation, minus 636 beast in days) = December 2022
In William Miller's Prophecy, Jesus is between the GAP FIGURE of 27 B.C. and 34 B.C. .................. so that is to say between the 70 years of Daniel and 42 Years of Revelation we observe a GAP FIGURE, this FIGURE, marks the lord's return or the new spirit.
edit on 4-4-2022 by elmgrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: elmgrie
(Thinking - Saint Malachy Prophecy)
(Thinking)

www.facebook.com...

112 of Saint Malachy is based on the Principal Figure of 70 with Daniel's Prophecy, and the Principal Figure of 42 with Revelation's Prophecy..............

The 69 Years = 1948 to 2017 (oumuamua) (from independance of isreal, a picture of humanities death)
The 42 Years = 2019 to 2061 (borisov) (to humanities death halley's comet)

October 19, 2017 Would begin the GAP that defines the end of the 7 Years or Final Week (thus completing 112 Years of Prophecy with Malachy)

EZEKIEL 4:5 For I have laid upon thee the years of their iniquity, according to the number of the days, three hundred and ninety days: so shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel.
EZEKIEL 4:6 And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year.

(IT WAS, 40 YEARS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT, AND IT IS NOW 39 YEARS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT..............FOR THIS REASON..........WE ADD 5 YEARS TO THE YEAR 2017 BECAUSE 5 MORE YEARS PAST 34 A.D. OF WILLIAM MILLER = 39 years)

(we believe the B.C. TO A.D. date crossing marked 40 years, which ended on the 34 A.D. of william miller....................from a 7 year measurement or like 2300 days before the B.C. to A.D. Crossing...........................THIS TRANSLATES INTO 39 YEARS FROM SOLSTICE PRECESSIONAL ALIGNMENT OF 1980 OR THE RENDLESHAM FOREST EVENT, INTO THE YEAR 2022 A.D. for 39 years)

(SO THIS TRANSLATES INTO)

(THIS TRANSLATES INTO..............6.B.C. JUPITER CONJUNCTION ALIGNMENT...........39 YEARS TO WILLIAM MILLER 34 A.D..............1980 JUPITER CONJUNCTION ALIGNMENT AND 39 YEARS TO 2022 A.D..............if NOT OBSERVING THE MESSIAH 40 TO 39 YEARS DIFFERENCE OLD TO NEW TESTAMENT)

(A DAY MEASUREMENT IS NOT NECESSARY IN THE LANGUAGE OF THE LAW IN SOME INSTANCES)
edit on 4-4-2022 by elmgrie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join